Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

So is that it for 2012 then?

Space Commander Travis

Well, since 2012 is no longer a Modern mystery, and is now in the realms of history, if indeed there was much of a Mystery at all, can we hope- er, presume that all the '2012' stuff can now be put to bed? So will this part of the forum be renamed now? Perhaps "Slightly Disappointing Mysteries".

:santa::innocent:

• Like 2

I'm open to suggestions on what to rename this section. The 'Modern Mysteries' and 'New Age' aspects are still relevant as this is still the place for many different topics, so what we need is something to replace '2012' with in the title.

• Like 1

How about simply calling it "Mysteries of the Modern Age" leaving out any particular date?

That would leave out the concept of the New Age, more or less.

What about "Modern Mysteries, New Age and Paradigm Shift"?

Since 2012 is over but many believe it was just the beginning of a shift, the start of a new world.

• Like 2

Or how about, "Modern Mysteries, New Age and 2013", just to pre-empt the inevitable end of the world predictions for this year.

It may be the end of the 2012 apocalypse, but it unfortunately won't stop later apocalypse prediction dates from occuring.

That's a nice sentiment but the title really needs to describe what the section is about.

Well, since 2012 is no longer a Modern mystery, and is now in the realms of history, if indeed there was much of a Mystery at all, can we hope- er, presume that all the '2012' stuff can now be put to bed? So will this part of the forum be renamed now? Perhaps "Slightly Disappointing Mysteries".

:santa::innocent:

No NO No.Were all trapped now,The Aliens have us hooked up to the Matrix.I know .I know. Poor people just want something to happen so bad it sucks.Why couldn't the Aliens just take the stupid people, I wonder what people are going to say about 2013,I predict that it will be hot in the summer and cold in the winter,I predict people will make predictions about stupid things.LOL

Was there a 2012 Prediction thread? I'm sure there must have been. There is a 2013 predictions thread: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=240263

Predictions?

I think that would really over-encourage the wacko's.

She obviously was responding to Lion of Judah in a sarcastic manner.

My prediction is that things are going to get a whole lot better for quite a few people in this world.

That's a nice sentiment but the title really needs to describe what the section is about.

How about "New Age & Evolving Beliefs". Those are the kinds of topics that get posted in this section, as I see it.

How about:

Modern Mysteries, New Age and [your woo of choice here]

"Modern Mysteries, New Age and the Spaghetti Monster"

Gives it a really broad range, no?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

2012: Another year when more doomsday soothsayers were born.

If you think about it, the possibility of -someone- turning out to be right has improved, yes? ;)