Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation

laver

well none may know the date and time - presumably thst also includes little grey men with microwave wheat patterning devices.

• Like 1

well none may know the date and time - presumably thst also includes little grey men with microwave wheat patterning devices.

'None may know the time and date' - why?

Maybe because it will depend on when we as humans put 2 and 2 together and make 5 ?

why will none knoe the date and time? Jesus said so, it's good enough for me ;)

• Like 1

why will none knoe the date and time? Jesus said so, it's good enough for me ;)

But Jesus talked about the 'End of Time' and told us there was a 'secret meaning' in the churches he chose for the Book of Revelations a secret meaning which may now be decoded so, if so...... this may be a time of Revelation ?

HAHAHA I nearly busted out a rebuttle to comments but then I realised the topic pretty much states Jesus explains Crop Circles. :clap::sk:w00t::rofl:

• Like 2

But Jesus talked about the 'End of Time' and told us there was a 'secret meaning' in the churches he chose for the Book of Revelations a secret meaning which may now be decoded so, if so...... this may be a time of Revelation ?

I thought that The Seven Churches of Revelation, are seven major churches of Early Christianity and in this context refer to the community of Christians living in each city and not merely to the building or location itself.

I thought that The Seven Churches of Revelation, are seven major churches of Early Christianity and in this context refer to the community of Christians living in each city and not merely to the building or location itself.

The mystery of 7 is a real mystery and a challenge

We are told that in the Book of Revelations

'Here is the secret meaning of the 7 stars which you saw in my right hand,

and of the 7 lamps of gold: the 7 stars are the angels of the 7 churches

and the 7 lamps are the 7 churches.' ( Chapter 1 verse 20 )

So there is a secret in the 7 locations chosen by Jesus that we clearly have to find.

We would not have been told that there was a secret if we were not meant to find it.

It is a challenge.

Find the secret meaning and reveal what it is

That must be the purpose of the Book of Revelations

Can anyone tell when this will happen?

Probably not, it will just depend on human endeavour and curiosity

And possibly luck

But at some time the mystery would be solved

The mystery has, beyond all reasonable doubt, now been solved

It emerges that these churches are part of an ancient design of landscape geometry

which was highlighted by Jesus and Mary of Magdala

The geometry aligns many ancient sites of the Holy Land and elsewhere

but the proof of this is provided by the 7 church locations which as stated are lamps

that show the way. But what does this mean?

In Genesis the 7th day of creation is Holy- a time to reflect on past events....

I will believe the crop circles are real and made by aliens sending humans messages, just as soon as I see one from earth on oh say half of the full moon. If aliens really want humans to receive their message, then place it where it can be viewed by the entire planet. Oh wait, I forgot we are talking about an advanced race that came here thousands of years ago for the purpose of teaching humans how to stack rocks. No medical advances, nothing about sanitation, education and on and on and on .........

HAHAHA I nearly busted out a rebuttle to comments but then I realised the topic pretty much states Jesus explains Crop Circles. :clap::sk:w00t::rofl:

I dont think Jesus or religion had anything to do with crop circles, still UFO based phenomena.. HERE is the first recorded crop circle being made by a ET inteligence. Beyond that everything is fake. Maybe it has something to do with their propulsion technologies unfortunally i haven't witnessed any such phenomena so i cant really tell!

It might be best to consider crop designs as possible spiritual messages and as such worthy of careful consideration

I will believe the crop circles are real and made by aliens sending humans messages, just as soon as I see one from earth on oh say half of the full moon. If aliens really want humans to receive their message, then place it where it can be viewed by the entire planet. Oh wait, I forgot we are talking about an advanced race that came here thousands of years ago for the purpose of teaching humans how to stack rocks. No medical advances, nothing about sanitation, education and on and on and on .........

Like the Moon idea :tu:

Way back in 1994 a group of us within the CCCS published a simple challenge to 'the Circlemakers', or indeed the Cosmic Joker; if they were using technology or subtle energy, all they had to do to prove their existence was flatten an entire field of crop, leaving a standing circle or formation - still waiting....

Like the Moon idea :tu:

Way back in 1994 a group of us within the CCCS published a simple challenge to 'the Circlemakers', or indeed the Cosmic Joker; if they were using technology or subtle energy, all they had to do to prove their existence was flatten an entire field of crop, leaving a standing circle or formation - still waiting....

It seems wise to comment that crop circles are viewed by anyone in our world who has access to a computer and clicks to any of a number of sites and that is a very large number of people. Whether these people then dismiss the phenomena as just humans playing pranks is up to them. To issue a challenge to whatever is making these designs may be as futile as ancient people asking their deities for rain or sun or a good harvest, a child or victory in a coming conflict where their enemies are also asking their deities to intervene on their behalf.

Experience would suggest that if these deities exist they do not intervene and that mankind must be the master of its own destiny...for better or for worse.

That is why the appearance of crop designs which defy rational explanation in the way they are designed and made, and hence may be spiritual messages, is such an interesting phenomena

-SNIP-

That is why the appearance of crop designs which defy rational explanation in the way they are designed and made, and hence may be spiritual messages, is such an interesting phenomena

That's the whole problem though, they DO NOT defy rational explanation in the way they are designed and made. The method of making them is so shockingly low-tech that just about everybody with a little bit of spare time, half a brain-cell, a few mates and an idea of design, can do it.

I'll grant that some designs are more intricate and elaborate than others, but that's about it.

That's the whole problem though, they DO NOT defy rational explanation in the way they are designed and made. The method of making them is so shockingly low-tech that just about everybody with a little bit of spare time, half a brain-cell, a few mates and an idea of design, can do it.

I'll grant that some designs are more intricate and elaborate than others, but that's about it.

But THEY DO defy rational explanation! Check it out ! Yes some designs are intricate and elaborate as you say and have math and geometric messages but if you want to believe that they are just a few guys and gals having a giggle after the pub and that is your considered opinion, that is not my problem

But THEY DO defy rational explanation! Check it out ! Yes some designs are intricate and elaborate as you say and have math and geometric messages but if you want to believe that they are just a few guys and gals having a giggle after the pub and that is your considered opinion, that is not my problem

You are expressing the viewpoint of those with a closed mind.

• Like 1

However, the human agencies that are faking the circles are not confined to "couple of blokes larking about after the pub".

And in response to the inevitable question of "why would they go to all that trouble?" I can only but point you to the people who grafitti the sides of buildings tens of metres above the ground - they do it because they want to see if it can be done and because people think it can't be done - so they do it to prove people wrong and to have a little "in group" laugh at the plebs and "not we".

Edited by Wearer of Hats
  • Like 2

You are expressing the viewpoint of those with a closed mind.

I'd ask for proof, but he would just go off quoting the bible again or saying it was landscape geometry. I yet have to see one shred of tangible, documented, expert analysed, believable proof, that this was anything else than normal people doing it. Worst part is, I remember a time I was like him, rather gullible.

However, the human agencies that are faking the circles are not confined to "couple of blokes larking about after the pub".

And in response to the inevitable question of "why would they go to all that trouble?" I can only but point you to the people who grafitti the sides of buildings tens of metres above the ground - they do it because they want to see if it can be done and because people think it can't be done - so they do it to prove people wrong and to have a little "in group" laugh at the plebs and "not we".

I think this has already been pointed out, however we are wrong it seems.......... :innocent:

• Like 3

I'd ask for proof, but he would just go off quoting the bible again or saying it was landscape geometry. I yet have to see one shred of tangible, documented, expert analysed, believable proof, that this was anything else than normal people doing it. Worst part is, I remember a time I was like him, rather gullible.

Yep, been there myself in the 1980s, but as the 'research' progressed the conclusions became inevitable that there was no external agency at work.

it only defies rational explanations for those that believe.. everyone else.. knows they were made by practical jokers and artists

• Like 1

I think this has already been pointed out, however we are wrong it seems.......... :innocent:

There is plenty of evidence on the internet if you want to look at it, but if you don't you are not seeking the truth for some reason

There is plenty of evidence on the internet if you want to look at it, but if you don't you are not seeking the truth for some reason

There is plenty of assumptions on the internet, conjectures and whatnot, the truth however is something you have to find and is a quite elusive animal. In this case however there is no need to search for it. We know perfectly well who makes crop circles. We do.

Besides which, you're the one making the claims, it's up to you to provide the source, reference or proof. That's how it works.

• Like 3

There is plenty of assumptions on the internet, conjectures and whatnot, the truth however is something you have to find and is a quite elusive animal. In this case however there is no need to search for it. We know perfectly well who makes crop circles. We do.

Besides which, you're the one making the claims, it's up to you to provide the source, reference or proof. That's how it works.

Any evidence I refer to will be immediately suspect in your mind because you will think I only produced it to advance my argument. There is stacks of it out there at your finger tips if you are really interested? If you just want an argument and are not seeking the truth then there is not much point in discussing the matter. You will be blinded by not considering the evidence. You are also saying that the many witnesses, hundreds maybe thousands over the years, are not telling the truth purely because you don't want to look at any evidence which does not suit your side of the argument. That is not constructive in a search for the truth it is also a great waste of time of people who would like to establish what is going on and then ask the question ..why is this happening?

I dont think Jesus or religion had anything to do with crop circles, still UFO based phenomena.. HERE is the first recorded crop circle being made by a ET inteligence. Beyond that everything is fake. Maybe it has something to do with their propulsion technologies unfortunally i haven't witnessed any such phenomena so i cant really tell!

It might be best to consider crop designs as possible spiritual messages and as such worthy of careful consideration

Quote 1. You misinterpreted what I was saying I was not trying to push the OP's idea, merely labeling it as just another thing religion want to be the centre of attention for which pushes my care factor to -50%. (Don't open that can of worms)

Quote 2. Yes they are quite possibly a message or some significant meaning, honestly I think it's quite possible that's how the designs for monolithic structures could have been communicated if non-human beings had any part in the grand design at all. I just think it is immoral and rather selfish to say any of the gods in particular are doing this but that leads to a whole other can of worms than mentioned above.

(I'm saving my worms for when needed. I took a well needed break of Christmas to reflect on everything and will be slowing down from my guns blazing that I was doing when joined UM)

I wish the book of Revelation was never written or canonized. It makes people worry and waste their time deciefering nonsensual dribble

Throw the whole book in the trash, not just that chapter.

Throw the whole book in the trash, not just that chapter.

Would that not be rather like throwing the baby out with the bath water?

Surely we have to try and find out which bits are important ?