Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation

laver

I would LOVE to make a crop circle, but I would have fun with it, and write something like "ATTACK WILL HAPPEN HERE!" or "WE ARE REAL YOU STUPID EARTHLINGS!"

Or I would really get the Tinfoil-hat lot hyped up, and use improper sentence fragmentation like "REAL WE ARE HUMANS STUPID". Then watch the theories about how "That's how the aliens fragment their sentences, and this is a direct translation from their language to ours" or some crap like that... lol

Multiple-circles, rings and pictograms etc were documented back to the early 1900s, though that doesn't rule out hoaxing alongside natural phenomena even then - as circles were in common (rural) lore.

Meaden's plasma vortex theory covered how natural vortices created multiple circles and annular rings.

http://www.crystalinks.com/croptheories.html

Multiple-circles, rings and pictograms etc were documented back to the early 1900s, though that doesn't rule out hoaxing alongside natural phenomena even then - as circles were in common (rural) lore.

oh dear oh dear oh dear.....

Edited by shrooma

.....the main alignment of 5 of these churches then goes to the Sea of Galilee and ....

.....At this location, Mount Arbel next to Magdala, Jesus talks about the End of Time.(Mathew 28)....

.....So this bearing line from the Sea of Galilee at Magdala goes through the 5 churches of Revelation goes on round the Earth to a location in southern Britain, a specific location, a short distance from Avebury....

.....Avebury, the largest Stone Age monument in Britain is one of his markers....

.....Great circle bearings from this location reveal the alignment of the 5 churches of Revelation....

.....This confirms that the Revelation bearing is not just a coincidence ....

.....They were not just a random choice of locations ....

.....it must then be a time of Revelation the revealing of that which is hidden.

When I see a long number of pages in a forum, I tend to skip to the last few.

Tell me; how do you think crop circles correlate with the Revelation, and what messages are trying to be conveyed through them?

I think the main gist of the OP for the thread was that...

1) The Christian Book of Revelation has 7 churches mentioned...

2) If you line up 5 of these Churches (very roughly) the line hits the Sea of Gallai in Israel where Jesus taught. This was important for some reason.

3) If you extend that line across Europe, supposedly it hits England and somewhere close to Avesbury.

4) This area is heavy in crop circles...

5) SEE! CLEAR EVIDENCE!!! :tu:

mistikmap2.jpg

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

I think the main gist of the OP for the thread was that...

1) The Christian Book of Revelation has 7 churches mentioned...

2) If you line up 5 of these Churches (very roughly) the line hits the Sea of Gallai in Israel where Jesus taught. This was important for some reason.

3) If you extend that line across Europe, supposedly it hits England and somewhere close to Avesbury.

4) This area is heavy in crop circles...

5) SEE! CLEAR EVIDENCE!!! :tu:

mistikmap2.jpg

Suggest you check out the Lats and Longs and Great Circle bearings of the locations before you dismiss the idea!

There are 7 churches to which Jesus sent messages in the first 3 Chapters of the Book of Revelations with the instruction that there is a secret meaning in these locations; the last 5 follow a bearing line of 110 degrees from Temple Farm, close to Avebury in Wiltshire see David Furlongs website and the Keys to the Temple, which then goes to the Sea of Galilee at Mount Arbel next to the place associated with Mary Magdalene, Magdala now Migdal. These are facts.

The first two of the churches or locations chosen by Jesus in the Book of Revelations, Ephesus and Smyrna, form a second alignment from the Great Pyramid which crosses the 110 degree bearing line from Temple Farm at Troy and then crosses Europe to the Island of Bornholm in the Baltic which is an ancient sacred site from thousands of years BCE.

At Bornholm this bearing line crosses the most famous alignment or ley line in Britain, the Saint Michael Alignment through southern England, which if extended as a great circle goes to this island.

Where did Mary of Magdala, the messenger of Christ, send the disciples to meet Jesus? to a mountain in Galilee, where Jesus talked about the 'end of time',( Matthew 28), but which mountain? Mount Arbel? which is linked by ancient landscape geometry to the Book of Revelations locations chosen by Christ..

The area of Wiltshire around Avebury and Temple Farm is the centre of crop circle activity...draw your own conclusions

Suggest you check out the Lats and Longs and Great Circle bearings of the locations before you dismiss the idea!

There are 7 churches to which Jesus sent messages in the first 3 Chapters of the Book of Revelations with the instruction that there is a secret meaning in these locations; the last 5 follow a bearing line of 110 degrees from Temple Farm, close to Avebury in Wiltshire see David Furlongs website and the Keys to the Temple, which then goes to the Sea of Galilee at Mount Arbel next to the place associated with Mary Magdalene, Magdala now Migdal. These are facts.

The first two of the churches or locations chosen by Jesus in the Book of Revelations, Ephesus and Smyrna, form a second alignment from the Great Pyramid which crosses the 110 degree bearing line from Temple Farm at Troy and then crosses Europe to the Island of Bornholm in the Baltic which is an ancient sacred site from thousands of years BCE.

At Bornholm this bearing line crosses the most famous alignment or ley line in Britain, the Saint Michael Alignment through southern England, which if extended as a great circle goes to this island.

Where did Mary of Magdala, the messenger of Christ, send the disciples to meet Jesus? to a mountain in Galilee, where Jesus talked about the 'end of time',( Matthew 28), but which mountain? Mount Arbel? which is linked by ancient landscape geometry to the Book of Revelations locations chosen by Christ..

The area of Wiltshire around Avebury and Temple Farm is the centre of crop circle activity...draw your own conclusions

I don't remember doubting the facts. Only the assumption that crop circles in England have anything to do with Israel, Jesus, or some citys in Turkey listed in Revelations.

I don't remember doubting the facts. Only the assumption that crop circles in England have anything to do with Israel, Jesus, or some citys in Turkey listed in Revelations.

It is not an assumption but a proposition - a proposal or topic presented for consideration ( Collins Dict). In accordance with the OP there are indications that this may be a time of Revelation for various reasons. It is a fact that the centre of ancient sites in Wiltshire, leading to the landscape geometry which takes us to the cities of Revelation, is also the centre of crop circle or design activity in the UK. This could just be a coincidence but might not be... draw your own conclusions

Like the old saying has it, you can prove anything with statistics. Or as in the case of most theories like this, you can prove anything with Numerology and Geometry.

• Like 1

The phenomena has greatly increased in number and complexity over recent years... is this a special time... a time of Revelation?

Some crop designs defy logical explanation so the answer to this question must be... very probably...

And what crop designs would that be? So far I haven't seen one that could not be made by man.

• Like 2

Like the old saying has it, you can prove anything with statistics. Or as in the case of most theories like this, you can prove anything with Numerology and Geometry.

No, not prove but certainly point out some interesting correlations and ask the question. Some of the ancient folk clearly had much more knowledge of Geometry and Astronomy than they have been credited with to date and whereas we do not yet know how long distance alignments could have been created thousands of years ago we can be sure that they exist whether by coincidence or design.

And what crop designs would that be? So far I haven't seen one that could not be made by man.

Some would have been very difficult to make and even if they could have been man made that does not mean to say that they necessarily were.

All I was trying to do was sum up the OP post. And that I did. That I also posted my opinion, and that you do not like it is actually irrelevant. Post your own summation of the OP post if you must with your own opinion.

Some would have been very difficult to make and even if they could have been man made that does not mean to say that they necessarily were.

So, it boils down to this, we can prove that crop circles have been made by man and that all CAN be created by man, even if some are more difficult than others. Some were created by vortices or other other natural phenomenon, like shown eloquently by Abramelin (funny one, man!).

However I still see that proof as to anything else creating crop circles, like for example aliens or any other esoteric agency, is still severely lacking.

• Like 1

I find it interesting that many people claim that crop circles cannot be made by man and that it is possible to determine which can be and which cannot be. There is a grudging admissiont hat simple ones are manmade, but complex ones are definitely not manmade. It seems to me that what is really being stated is that the person is saying that they have figured out how simple ones are made, but have not figured out how more complex appearing shapes are made. At one time people claim none were manmade. Now some are manmade. The decision as to what is and what is not manmade is based on the level of incredulity of the observer. The decision as to which are manmade is based on the level of understanding of the observer.

My favorite crop circles are the ones made in my area by deer as they bed down for the evening in the nearby fields.

So, it boils down to this, we can prove that crop circles have been made by man and that all CAN be created by man, even if some are more difficult than others. Some were created by vortices or other other natural phenomenon, like shown eloquently by Abramelin (funny one, man!).

However I still see that proof as to anything else creating crop circles, like for example aliens or any other esoteric agency, is still severely lacking.

Some have, some could be and some don't fit the manmade scenario but...new season just starting 0 UK designs so far but who knows what may turn up to help solve the mystery......

Some have, some could be and some don't fit the manmade scenario but...new season just starting 0 UK designs so far but who knows what may turn up to help solve the mystery......

Which don't fit the man-made scenario and why do they not fit? Please explain and give a few examples.

Which don't fit the man-made scenario and why do they not fit? Please explain and give a few examples.

This has been covered in previous posts and it is clear that some people believe that all crop designs are manmade others do not or keep an open mind on the matter which might not make for a good argument but is a quite sensible position when all the evidence is considered

I think crop circles have more to do with aliens or hoaxes than revelations.

I agree

This has been covered in previous posts and it is clear that some people believe that all crop designs are manmade others do not or keep an open mind on the matter which might not make for a good argument but is a quite sensible position when all the evidence is considered

Then repeat yourself.

Keep saying it over and over again, if you think you're right enough to post on a forum as packed with sceptics as UM and not budge (incidentally, for all my comments about the man-madedness of the cereal graffiti, I do respect the fact you're as trenchant in your beliefs as you are - I just want to see what convinced you and not a vague "ohh go look at X and Y") then go all in, and lay it all out for us. Do it time and again every time you're asked because it's up to up to convince us of your position and not just say "meh, I've already said this".

• Like 2

Then repeat yourself.

Keep saying it over and over again, if you think you're right enough to post on a forum as packed with sceptics as UM and not budge (incidentally, for all my comments about the man-madedness of the cereal graffiti, I do respect the fact you're as trenchant in your beliefs as you are - I just want to see what convinced you and not a vague "ohh go look at X and Y") then go all in, and lay it all out for us. Do it time and again every time you're asked because it's up to up to convince us of your position and not just say "meh, I've already said this".

I am not trenchant in my belief that crop designs are made by aliens but I am resolved to keep an open mind as some designs and the way they appear do not fit a man made scenario. As this is the case, in my opinion, we have to next ask the question... if some designs are not man made why do they appear?

Are they a sign or message of some sort? if so what might that message be?

If some designs are of unknown origin then the mendacity of humans in creating false designs is a very sad and real problem in our search for the truth.

Have you looked at any other sites along your Great Circle?

post-26883-0-70246300-1367366846_thumb.j

It appears to pass over part of Ireland and then over Canada, along the St Lawrence river/seaway. Over Quebec City, Montreal, Toronto, Cleveland, Columbus, Nashville.... Then leaves North America near Guadalajara.

That means it passes over a whole bunch of North American farmlands.

:tsu:

Have you looked at any other sites along your Great Circle?

post-26883-0-70246300-1367366846_thumb.j

It appears to pass over part of Ireland and then over Canada, along the St Lawrence river/seaway. Over Quebec City, Montreal, Toronto, Cleveland, Columbus, Nashville.... Then leaves North America near Guadalajara.

That means it passes over a whole bunch of North American farmlands.

:tsu:

Great Circles go right round the earth so do align to many places some of which may also be important

Great Circles go right round the earth so do align to many places some of which may also be important

So, essentially it is up to an individual who views the "Great Circle" to assign importance to areas, by choice.

Here, you do not choose to assign importance to places in Canada, or America. Why not?

assuming crop circles are real communication from e.ts. i dont disregard some may very well be real, where better to lay them out than in England. for obvious reasons. and no im not british.

• Like 1

where better to lay them out than in England. for obvious reasons.

thing is sheepy, they're not even being laid out in the RIGHT part of britain.

just the warm part.

the OP seems to be fixated at the idea that the areas around amesbury & avebury are somehow more 'mystical' (although, why ET would be interested in paganisn gods only knows!), when they aren't. avebury & stonehenge were among the last monuments built in britain, by foreign migrants (the beaker people of mainland europe), and then quietly abandoned shortly thereafter. there are barrows, monoliths & circles that are thousands of years older and more venerable. and if profusion were the important factor, then scotland would be focal point (there are over 50 stone circles around aberdeen alone) for cereology, but the simple fact is, it rains a lot in scotland, not so much in wiltshire, so, lots of crop circles in wiltshire, non in scotland.

• Like 1