Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation

laver

I was reading some Christian literature and I felt I had to post a reply here.

In answer to Laver's question: Is this a time of Revelation?

Answer: According to Christian thought, all time is a time of Revelation. The ways of the Lord are being revealed to millions of people all the time. It is what Prayer is used for basically. You pray for Revelation of a healing, or a miricle or some other thing to happen.

So now is a time of Revelation, for many people. But, this has nothing to do with aliens, crop circles, or lines that go across Europe to Israel. Sorry.

If you specifically mean is it the Time of Revelation? Then I'd still say "No", as few if any of the signs have been met.

• Like 2

I was reading some Christian literature and I felt I had to post a reply here.

In answer to Laver's question: Is this a time of Revelation?

Answer: According to Christian thought, all time is a time of Revelation. The ways of the Lord are being revealed to millions of people all the time. It is what Prayer is used for basically. You pray for Revelation of a healing, or a miricle or some other thing to happen.

So now is a time of Revelation, for many people. But, this has nothing to do with aliens, crop circles, or lines that go across Europe to Israel. Sorry.

If you specifically mean is it the Time of Revelation? Then I'd still say "No", as few if any of the signs have been met.

On another thread there is a discussion about Gods and Aliens, are these two terms basically interchangeable.

If you concluded that they basically were your comment that a Time of Revelation has nothing to do with Gods/Aliens seems strange.

There is something very different about praying for the 'Revelation of a healing' and a 'Time of Revelation'. In the first you are asking for divine intervention on a personal matter and the second is the idea that there will come a time of Revelation, an unveiling or revealing of some greater truth.

From my limited understanding it is Jesus who indicates at various points, and in the Book of Revelations, that such a time will come and that we should keep our eyes open and look for signs of this 'Time of Revelation'.

This thread on UM is only doing just that because it proposes that within the Book of Revelations itself and elsewhere there are clues about an ancient geometric design of landscape geometry. These clues are often mathematical and geometric but sometimes not and would seem worthy of careful consideration.

Laver Christians most definitely say no when you ask them if gods and aliens are interchangeable - of more specifically God isnt an alien even if Odin and Zeus might have been :)

As for

"These clues are often mathematical and geometric but sometimes not and would seem worthy of careful consideration. "

every time other posters on the thread have given them due consideration and found errors and misconceptions you have called them debunking trolls. There is no 'Time of Revelation' except in the sense that as a race we are discovering stuff every day and have been doing that pretty much since that ancient hominid fell out the tree.

• Like 2

Laver Christians most definitely say no when you ask them if gods and aliens are interchangeable - of more specifically God isnt an alien even if Odin and Zeus might have been :)

As for

"These clues are often mathematical and geometric but sometimes not and would seem worthy of careful consideration. "

every time other posters on the thread have given them due consideration and found errors and misconceptions you have called them debunking trolls. There is no 'Time of Revelation' except in the sense that as a race we are discovering stuff every day and have been doing that pretty much since that ancient hominid fell out the tree.

You say -

'Laver Christians most definitely say no when you ask them if gods and aliens are interchangeable - of more specifically God isnt an alien even if Odin and Zeus might have been :)

'Christians' come in all shapes, sizes and beliefs as you will know. Many have spent the time since Jesus killing each other over mildly different aspects of their beliefs and anyone who holds other beliefs. The God of the Old Testament is totally different to the God of the New Testament so what do they know about 'God' ? what they choose to believe - a non-terrestial superbeing - or an alien to some other people - what is in a name ?

Jesus is a very different and more complex proposition and many people believe the source of the Book of Revelations....hence this thread.

You say there is no such thing as a 'Time of Revelation' but there are clues that you might be wrong.......hence this thread

You say

'every time other posters on the thread have given them due consideration and found errors and misconceptions you have called them debunking trolls. There is no 'Time of Revelation' except in the sense that as a race we are discovering stuff every day and have been doing that pretty much since that ancient hominid fell out the tree.

That is a totally false statement and if you have read all the post you will know it.

I try to answer all questions accurately and where speculating try to say so.

There are those who have posted on this thread obvious and transparent falsehoods to decieve other UM users and they deserve our comtempt.

They will also ridicule,abuse and try to personalise the discussion, post masses of irrelevant information, distort facts and ignore those facts that do not support their beliefs.

I hope you are not one of them....

PS - Post no 825 - Clue Number 1 - The Great Pyramid - A geometric message - Previous posters tried to debunk that information, but it is true - a FACT

On another thread there is a discussion about Gods and Aliens, are these two terms basically interchangeable.

If you concluded that they basically were your comment that a Time of Revelation has nothing to do with Gods/Aliens seems strange.

Yes, that is true. And all I require is scientifically verified evidence of aliens and I'll be willing to talk about that.

There is something very different about praying for the 'Revelation of a healing' and a 'Time of Revelation'. In the first you are asking for divine intervention on a personal matter and the second is the idea that there will come a time of Revelation, an unveiling or revealing of some greater truth.

This also is true. So if your geometry is connected to Christianity, then if you were talking about it, it would be a time of revelation. The "greater truth" that is being revealed can be on an individual or a group level, and thus, we can assume that someone somewhere is understanding a greater truth at any one time. So all points of time are a Time of Revelation.

Whether any one day is within the time described in the Book of Revelation, that is a seperate issue.

"Is this a time of Revelation?" will always be true. "Are we within the age of the Book of Revelation" is a more meaningful question.

From my limited understanding it is Jesus who indicates at various points, and in the Book of Revelations, that such a time will come and that we should keep our eyes open and look for signs of this 'Time of Revelation'.

Yes, we're to look for the signs of the Horsemen. Massive wide scale starvation. Massive national conquests (Nation consolidation). Massive world engulfing war. And the death of a quarter of the human race during the same timespan. That would be about 2 Billion dead. How many people have died this year?

According to several sites, the yearly death rate is a little less then 1%. About 56 million in 2012. Let's re-evaluate when the death rate gets to, say... 5%.

Yes, that is true. And all I require is scientifically verified evidence of aliens and I'll be willing to talk about that.

This also is true. So if your geometry is connected to Christianity, then if you were talking about it, it would be a time of revelation. The "greater truth" that is being revealed can be on an individual or a group level, and thus, we can assume that someone somewhere is understanding a greater truth at any one time. So all points of time are a Time of Revelation.

Whether any one day is within the time described in the Book of Revelation, that is a seperate issue.

"Is this a time of Revelation?" will always be true. "Are we within the age of the Book of Revelation" is a more meaningful question.

Yes, we're to look for the signs of the Horsemen. Massive wide scale starvation. Massive national conquests (Nation consolidation). Massive world engulfing war. And the death of a quarter of the human race during the same timespan. That would be about 2 Billion dead. How many people have died this year?

According to several sites, the yearly death rate is a little less then 1%. About 56 million in 2012. Let's re-evaluate when the death rate gets to, say... 5%.

Many people would say 'And all I require is scientifically verified evidence of God' and I will think about it.

On the one hand you say every day is Revelation day, to someone somewhere

On the other hand it is only when the Lone Ranger and 3 mates ride over the hill.

I think you take some of the Book of Revelations too literally but here is something to think about -

The proposed ancient landscape geometry has its focal point in Wiltshire southern Britain

Crop circles have their focal point in Wiltshire southern Britain

And what do we find cut into the hills of Wiltshire southern Britain, and certainly at least one of them has been for a very very long time

White Horses..... just a thought .... but check it out.... it's a fact ....

NB - One white horse was seen and photographed at Temple Farm, Rockley, but then disappeared....

NB - One white horse was seen and photographed at Temple Farm, Rockley, but then disappeared....

Those white horses are cool.

Jesus is a very different and more complex proposition and many people believe the source of the Book of Revelations..

but not in the way you think.

..hence this thread.

is nothing more than some way of pandering to your ego.

but hey, if you need that boost.....

You say there is no such thing as a 'Time of Revelation'

and she would be right.

but there are clues that you might be wrong.

which she isn't.

......hence this thread

being.....?!

That is a totally false statement

pot.

kettle.

black.

and if you have read all the post you will know it.

really....?

how?

I try to answer all questions accurately

you don't answer posts.

you have a reputation for not doing so.

There are those who have posted on this thread obvious and transparent falsehoods

I honestly couldn't give the @rse of a rat if I get (yet another) ban for my next comment, but you're being pathetic now laver-

and pathetic is,

as pathetic does.

to decieve other UM users and they deserve our comtempt.

''our''

I. honestly think you have a massively over-inflated opinion of both yourself, and, well..,

yourself.

They will also ridicule,

pot.

kettle.

black.

abuse

pot.

kettle.

black.

and try to personalise the discussion,

pot.

kettle.

black.

post masses of irrelevant information,

pot.

kettle.

black.

distort facts

pot.

kettle.

black.

and ignore those facts that do not support their beliefs.

very pot.

very kettle

very black.

I hope you are not one of them....

why, because she's female..?

creepy.....

PS - Post no 825 - Clue Number 1 - The Great Pyramid - A geometric message - Previous posters tried to debunk that information, but it is true - a FACT

please, share with us this ''FACT''

pyramids, by their definition, are geometric shapes, and it's not really rocket surgery to build one.

try learning engineering & mathematics.

or would you rather keep belabouring your ''point'' by repeating the same old ''facts''??

thread my @rse

Many people would say 'And all I require is scientifically verified evidence of God' and I will think about it.

On the one hand you say every day is Revelation day, to someone somewhere

On the other hand it is only when the Lone Ranger and 3 mates ride over the hill.

I think you take some of the Book of Revelations too literally but here is something to think about -

The proposed ancient landscape geometry has its focal point in Wiltshire southern Britain

Crop circles have their focal point in Wiltshire southern Britain

And what do we find cut into the hills of Wiltshire southern Britain, and certainly at least one of them has been for a very very long time

Yes they are, the one on the Wiltshire/ Oxfordshire border has been dated back to the Bronze Age.

Others seem much more recent but could be recuts on older sites.

Does this relate to the topic of this thread

Not really, just another interesting Wiltshire fact and Wiltshire has clearly been a spiritual location for thousands of years.

Note - reply to Die Checker

Edited by laver

nothing says spiritual like a random ass place in the middle of england

Many very ancient and obvious sacred sites in Wiltshire which must have been related to the spirituality of the people at that time

The most famous is probably the Pi Crop Circle worth a look if you google it. Amazing, however it was created ?

Faeries, operating upon orders from the Ascended Basset Masters, may their drool lubricate you upon your journey of enlightenment.

• Like 1

nothing says spiritual like a random ass place in the middle of england

And why should a random ass place in the middle of england not be? Could you explain why that's such an improbable concept?

Faeries, operating upon orders from the Ascended Basset Masters, may their drool lubricate you upon your journey of enlightenment.

Faeries ! That's a new one.....is that as in..' away with the fairies '... hav'nt seen any at the bottom of my garden......

And why should a random ass place in the middle of england not be? Could you explain why that's such an improbable concept?

Please see my reply post to Sir Wearer of Hats............. and my computer's on the blink.....must be the faeries......

Please see my reply post to Sir Wearer of Hats............. and my computer's on the blink.....must be the faeries......

Proper Celtish fairies - as would inhabit Wiltshire in the ancients belief system - were evil beggers most of the time so crop circles just to mess with people's heads would be consistent :)

• Like 1

Proper Celtish fairies - as would inhabit Wiltshire in the ancients belief system - were evil beggers most of the time so crop circles just to mess with people's heads would be consistent :)

Ah, now we are getting some sensible ideas about the appearance of some of these designs......

Should we not ask the UM management to change their logo to a picture of fairies in the pre-Raphaelite style ? a return to an enchanted world of the distant past where ladies and their knights played courtly games and respected the laws of Nature ?...... I have a dream....

Come back King Arthur... as long as you bring your lady, all is forgiven....

Just to keep on the topic of this thread the message to the first church of the Book of Revelations - Ephesus - says

'...you have lost your early love. Think from what a height you have fallen; repent, and do as you once did.' ( Chapter 2 verse 4 The New English Bible)

Ephesus was the centre of the worship of the Goddess Artemis and in the ancient landscape geometry a bearing from the Great Pyramid to Ephesus goes north to cross the other Revelation bearing line, 110 degrees from Temple Farm in Wiltshire to the Holy Land at Mount Arbel and Magdala, at a very significant Latitude and Longitude as noted in previous posts.

This position is very close to the site of Ancient Troy......a link to myths about Helen and Paris....make of that what you will........

A recent question about messages in crop circles

Easy as pi: Astrophysicist solves riddle of Britain's most complex crop circle

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1027178/Easy-pi-Astrophysicist-solves-riddle-Britains-complex-crop-circle.html#ixzz2dRfwDaaL

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This might be worth a look as the major geometric messages in the Great Pyramid in Egypt is a demonstration of Pi

Nice thread Laver.....although I haven't had the time to read all of it.

I think there is mystery attached to a few crop formations, although the vast majority are created 'on the ground' by various people for various reasons.

I don't know who made the 'good ones' or how....but I do think it's significant that they are in Wiltshire around ancient places like Avebury, Silbury,

Stonehenge etc.

Maybe someone IS trying to reveal something... :)

Years ago I drew out the circles that David Furlong discovered on the landscape on Marlborough Downs....on a map.

Then quite a while later I took another look at it and noticed that smack bang on the central line of the pyramid that he had created

from the circles....there was a place called 'Man's Head'.....so I went to Google Maps and immediately found what looked like a Man's Head.

Fashioned in the landscape....

bth_Picture4-2.jpg

This is from Google Maps 2008...the head is in profile facing to the left.

Google maps has changed since then but you can still see the head.

I actually emailed David Furlong about it...but he wasn't interested and didn't think it was significant.

Which surprised me a bit as I thought it was significant in some way....being in the pyramid that he drew in the circles...

The Man's Head is a little way north of Temple Farm.

Actually....there was more than the Man's Head....and there also seemed to be an elephant like figure with it's trunk pointing to

the Barbury earthwork...and a crow-like bird figure.... :D

bth_Picture4.jpg

bth_Picture4-1.jpg

the bird figure is to the right of the 'elephant's' bottom

make of it what you will.... :tu:

(the pics have come out a bit small...hope you can see what I'm talking about)

Nice thread Laver.....although I haven't had the time to read all of it.

I think there is mystery attached to a few crop formations, although the vast majority are created 'on the ground' by various people for various reasons.

I don't know who made the 'good ones' or how....but I do think it's significant that they are in Wiltshire around ancient places like Avebury, Silbury,

Stonehenge etc.

Maybe someone IS trying to reveal something... :)

Years ago I drew out the circles that David Furlong discovered on the landscape on Marlborough Downs....on a map.

Then quite a while later I took another look at it and noticed that smack bang on the central line of the pyramid that he had created

from the circles....there was a place called 'Man's Head'.....so I went to Google Maps and immediately found what looked like a Man's Head.

Fashioned in the landscape....

bth_Picture4-2.jpg

This is from Google Maps 2008...the head is in profile facing to the left.

Google maps has changed since then but you can still see the head.

I actually emailed David Furlong about it...but he wasn't interested and didn't think it was significant.

Which surprised me a bit as I thought it was significant in some way....being in the pyramid that he drew in the circles...

The Man's Head is a little way north of Temple Farm.

How interesting, I will have a look.

I think that a lot of people are not comfortable with the idea that all crop designs are just 'man made', for very good reasons about the way some appear and effects on crops, equipment and people. But if some are from an unknown source apart from how they are made we will obviously ask why are they there ?

This thread suggest that some could be messages for two main reasons -

1. Some clearly have mathematical/geometric messages like the Pi circle

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2dRfwDaaL

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

2. The location in which the vast majority have over the years appeared - Wiltshire in southern Britain

You have obviously looked into the work of David Furlong detailed in his book 'The Keys to the Temple', and on his website, and when I initially read about this possibly ancient landscape design in Wiltshire with geometric links to the Great Pyramid I was quite sceptical. But over the years the geometric messages that are in the Great Pyramid, particularly relating to Pi and Phi, makes one wonder about a link to crop circles. Egypt is a long way from Wiltshire but then we have Furlong's proposals which do provide a possible link through what he believes to be ancient landscape geometry which could date back thousands of years BCE.

If David Furlong were to be correct, for some reason Temple Farm was a very important location in ancient times and related to locations at great distances.

This seemed to possibly be the case with alignments to other ancient strange locations in the UK and France with geometric links back to Egypt and the Great Pyramid.

But what of the Holy Land, so important to human history and pre-history for so long, were there any geometric links from Temple Farm to that area ?

The answer came out, yes, with geometric links highlighting places on specific bearings in the Holy Land and also importantly churches noted in the Book of Revelations; hence this thread and topic on UM.

With this ancient landscape geometry, which is factual, on the landscape, and the possible links to some crop circle designs centered on Wiltshire, where the ancient landscape geometry has it's focal point at Temple Farm, it seemed a good thing to post a thread suggesting we ask - is this a time of Revelation ?

bee, on 30 August 2013 - 12:13 PM, posts 845 and 846

It might be hard to establish the age of the boundaries of the landscape image you found within David Furlong's geometry but it could be very old.

It has been established that landscape designs like the Uffingham horse date back to the Bronze Age.

When researching the landscape geometry proposed by David Furlong in 'The Keys to the Temple' I looked at bearings from the angles created by the Great Pyramid in his design and how it might be developed. Where did these bearings go to in the UK and elsewhere. Some alignments to ancient sites did seem significant but there are so many ancient sites that one could not rule out coincidence.

However one curious correlation to bearings from the geometry leading to Temple Farm was the very strong indications of a link to quite isolated chapels dedicated to a particular saint... Saint Catherine or Katherine.

These chapels are located in southern Britain and were highlighted by significant bearings from Temple Farm and as you will probably recall David Furlong comments that this site is named after the Knights Templar; Saint Catherine was a patron saint of this organisation.

The chapels highlighted, from Guildford in the east are dotted through the southern counties and include hills still named after this saint even though the chapel has long gone, as at say Winchester. They seem to be located at much older sites of significance.

To the west, on an alignment from Temple Farm, two Saint Catherine chapels are highlighted, the famous Abbotsbury chapel and the little known derelict chapel at Saint Katherine's Farm, Cerne Abbas in Dorset.

The geometry from Temple Farm that highlights these Katherine chapels also highlights the famous, or infamous, Cerne Abbas Giant which is not far from the chapel site at Cerne Abbas. The age of the giant is not known but could have very ancient origins and it is linked by design or coincidence to the bearings that come out of the landscape geometry leading to Temple Farm.

So your discovery of another possible landscape image,Man's Head, in the middle of the Furlong geometry and close to Temple Farm may be a highly significant discovery of something very old.

thanks for the feedback Laver.... I wanted to show you the 'man's head' in case it helped you with your research...

I haven't really been able to take it any further myself research-wise.

When I emailed David Furlong about it...I did so thinking it would back up his Circles on Marlborough Down...

His reply to me was friendly and polite but I don't think he had the inclination, time or headspace to look into it and his reaction

was that many people see faces etc that aren't really there but our brains make connections and 'see things'...

I totally understand what he means...and I might have thought that myself if I had come across the Head randomly..

but because it was where the map said 'Man's Head', I thought this indicated there could be more to it...

This is a pic of the Head on Google Maps 2008 and on the current Bing Maps.

headsgoogle2008bing2010_zps9b64c542.png

cheers

Why is the man now SCREAMING?

BTW, laver and bee... looks like a match made in heaven!

• Like 1