Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation

laver

Surely it's obvious (click to enlarge):

post-95887-0-39816500-1377952412_thumb.j

- see where the exclamation marks are? - that's clearly his wide open mouth.. :)

Edited by Chrlzs

Hmm, our degree/nature of pareidolia clearly differs dramatically, if you didn't see that right at the start...

Ah well, you gotta laugh sometimes..! :D

thanks for the feedback Laver.... I wanted to show you the 'man's head' in case it helped you with your research...

I haven't really been able to take it any further myself research-wise.

When I emailed David Furlong about it...I did so thinking it would back up his Circles on Marlborough Down...

His reply to me was friendly and polite but I don't think he had the inclination, time or headspace to look into it and his reaction

was that many people see faces etc that aren't really there but our brains make connections and 'see things'...

I totally understand what he means...and I might have thought that myself if I had come across the Head randomly..

but because it was where the map said 'Man's Head', I thought this indicated there could be more to it...

This is a pic of the Head on Google Maps 2008 and on the current Bing Maps.

headsgoogle2008bing2010_zps9b64c542.png

cheers

I think your point about the location being actually named Man's Head is valid and another strange 'coincidence'.

As is the location being close to Temple Farm at the heart of Furlong's proposed ancient landscape geometry

As is the other geometric links to another well known landscape figure of indeterminate age, but clearly very old

As is the significance of Temple Farm as a focal point for great circle bearings to alignments in the Holy Land

As is the fact that one of these bearings highlights Magdala on the shores of the Sea of Galilee, so Mary of Magdala

As is the fact that we now know that Mary was the companion and confidant of Jesus in some secret matters

As is the fact that this same bearing highlights churches quoted in the Book of Revelations

As is the fact that at a key geometric church of Revelations, Laodicea, the book says 'Here I stand knocking at the door......'

As is Furlong's use of the Great Pyramid in his Wiltshire proposals with its geometric messages

As is the appearance of geometric crop circles centered on Wiltshire, some of doubtful provenience but having geometric messages

Etc,etc... there are many more 'coincidences' to consider...some may choose to ignore them...that is their choice...

cheers - H.A.N.D.

• Like 1

Hmm, our degree/nature of pareidolia clearly differs dramatically, if you didn't see that right at the start...

Ah well, you gotta laugh sometimes..! :D

If you have stopped screaming or laughing and are interested try a few Latitude and Longitude checks on alignments mentioned on this thread... there is nothing imaginary about them !

If you have stopped screaming or laughing and are interested try a few Latitude and Longitude checks on alignments mentioned on this thread... there is nothing imaginary about them !

Indeed, such investigation could be .... a time of revelation ;)

Indeed, such investigation could be .... a time of revelation ;)

Good Evening Sir,

May not be evening on your part of this terrestial orb but it is in the Sacred Isles, just turning midnight.

Yes, seek and you will find we are advised...so check it out... the bearings and alignments are all true to the best of my knowledge.

Please do not get upset about the 'Sacred Isles' comment, but they look as if they are.

It looks as if for some reason thousands of years ago they were chosen as the site for the focal point of a huge design of landscape geometry linked to the Holy Land, Egypt, France and other places too.

And when this Great Design comes to light it is valid to ask .... is this a time of Revelation ?

P.S. My sympathy about the 'Ashes' but don't worry about the 'Sacred Isles' bit.. many many of you came from them anyway...

Edited by laver

Off Topic I know, but I'm of Welsh/Irish stock Laver

And your lot cheated in the Ashes. it was your series to win and you just wasted time in two games rather then trying.

Off Topic I know, but I'm of Welsh/Irish stock Laver

And your lot cheated in the Ashes. it was your series to win and you just wasted time in two games rather then trying.

Then of good 'Celtic - Ancient 'British' stock, Sir

I rather thought so from your 'attitude' !! may the Faeries bless you and yours !

My lot ? Yes and No , Yes, I live in the Sacred Isles but No, I could not really give a proverbial toss about cricket.. but keeps the boys and girls amused....while they wait... to see... if... this is a time of Revelation ?

thanks for the feedback Laver.... I wanted to show you the 'man's head' in case it helped you with your research...

I haven't really been able to take it any further myself research-wise.

When I emailed David Furlong about it...I did so thinking it would back up his Circles on Marlborough Down...

His reply to me was friendly and polite but I don't think he had the inclination, time or headspace to look into it and his reaction

was that many people see faces etc that aren't really there but our brains make connections and 'see things'...

I totally understand what he means...and I might have thought that myself if I had come across the Head randomly..

but because it was where the map said 'Man's Head', I thought this indicated there could be more to it...

cheers

loos rather hieroglyph-esque.

• Like 1

loos rather hieroglyph-esque.

Frpm memory early British graves have been known to contain artifacts that experts have shown to have come from Egypt

I think these were Iron Age burials ? might be earlier ?

But it indicates contact between Britain and Egypt in ancient times and also if included in burials the Egyptian connection might

have been considered in some way 'sacred' or special.

Possibly some knowledge or folk-memory of the landscape links to the Great Pyramid ? a speculation...

Or it might have been nice bits bought through trade - and not necessarily direct trade at that an Egyptian jeweler makes a nice bracelet - trades it for some nice greek wine from a greek who takes it home and trades it in a port with a Celt from Spain for whatever Celts in Spain traded - who takes it home and trades it with a Celt from Britain for tin. The Brit Celt at a later trade asks if the Spanish guy can get any more of that nice unusual jewelry as it went down a treat. The woman who got it loved it so much she got buried with it as people get buried with their favourite precious things. Nothing to do with the pyramid at all.

Or it might have been nice bits bought through trade - and not necessarily direct trade at that an Egyptian jeweler makes a nice bracelet - trades it for some nice greek wine from a greek who takes it home and trades it in a port with a Celt from Spain for whatever Celts in Spain traded - who takes it home and trades it with a Celt from Britain for tin. The Brit Celt at a later trade asks if the Spanish guy can get any more of that nice unusual jewelry as it went down a treat. The woman who got it loved it so much she got buried with it as people get buried with their favourite precious things. Nothing to do with the pyramid at all.

I think that what you're referring to is fiance beads Skithia, and a roundabout trade seems the most logical method of delivery.

if you think THAT'S mindblowing, try looking up the 'Glastonbury Zodiac'

(but that's not a sign of revelation either.....)

Like I put on my post that too is a speculation; you might be right, but it is still a contact between Ancient Egypt and Britain very long ago however it happened and for whatever reason. But considered 'precious' to end up in a grave.

Maybe a bit of tourist memorabilia brought home by an ancient British couple from their travels to see the greatest wonder of the ancient world, the Great Pyramid ?

If these objects found there way from Egypt to Britain you can 'bet your sweet bippy' that news of the Great Pyramid or Pyramids in Egypt will also have travelled around the ancient world. At that time they would have still been faced and white, gleaming in the sun, quite a sight and not to be forgotten but to be talked about.

The Great Pyramid is a feat of engineering that still amazes today, and there is even now no consensus of opinion as to how it was built, you can imagine the effect on people thousands of years ago.

Of course we now know it was built to a design that held geometric messages, either by design or pure chance, and we also know about the landscape geometry which David Furlong proposes uses this design to highlight a location in Wiltshire....Temple Farm.

If he is right this location in Wiltshire, Temple Farm, must have a special significance and it turns out that it does... geometric bearings to the Holy Land and other places including highlighting churches from the Book of Revelations... not just a speculation ... but a fact.

If there was any ancient knowledge or folk memory about the Egyptian link then the grave goods from Egypt, however they reached Britain, might be considered very 'precious'.

But you will have to make up your own mind about all that....

@shrooma....yeah I know about the Glastonbury Zodiac...

And as I also have an elephant-like figure and a crow-like figure in fairly close proximity to the 'Head'...

(all facing left)

I have spent a LOT of time looking for other figures that might be on the Marlborough Downs.

:D

Like I put on my post that too is a speculation; you might be right, but it is still a contact between Ancient Egypt and Britain very long ago however it happened and for whatever reason. But considered 'precious' to end up in a grave.

Maybe a bit of tourist memorabilia brought home by an ancient British couple from their travels to see the greatest wonder of the ancient world, the Great Pyramid ?

If these objects found there way from Egypt to Britain you can 'bet your sweet bippy' that news of the Great Pyramid or Pyramids in Egypt will also have travelled around the ancient world. At that time they would have still been faced and white, gleaming in the sun, quite a sight and not to be forgotten but to be talked about.

The Great Pyramid is a feat of engineering that still amazes today, and there is even now no consensus of opinion as to how it was built, you can imagine the effect on people thousands of years ago.

Of course we now know it was built to a design that held geometric messages, either by design or pure chance, and we also know about the landscape geometry which David Furlong proposes uses this design to highlight a location in Wiltshire....Temple Farm.

From memory..........wasn't an Ancient Egyptian ship found in the Firth of Forth...thought to be to do with one of Akhenaten's daughters...

Scota?

And it's speculated this might be where Scotland gets it's name from...?

edit....just found this...haven't read it all properly but here's the relevant bit...

http://www.mythomorph.com/wp/the-pyramids-of-scotland/

Completed in the 15th century by Walter Bower, Abbot of Inchcolm, the Scotichronichon begins with “The Legend of Scota and Gaythelos.”

The legend claims that Scota was daughter to the pharaoh who pursued the Children of Israel out of Egypt on their Exodus to the Promised Land. Gaythelos, an exiled prince of Greece, was Scota’s husband. Shortly thereafter, the couple is forced to lead an Exodus of their own out of Egypt—going first to Spain, then Ireland and, finally, to Scotland, which was named after Scota. Their bloodline flowed down the centuries through all the high kings of Ireland and Scotland. But Gaythelos’ pedigree was more ancient still—stretching back many more generations to Old-Testament patriarch Noah, eldest survivor of the Biblical Flood.

While historians argue that it was politically useful for royal families to invent fanciful lineages of great antiquity, could it be that the legend is more fact than fancy?

Edited by bee

From memory..........wasn't an Ancient Egyptian ship found in the Firth of Forth...thought to be to do with one of Akhenaten's daughters...

Scota?

And it's speculated this might be where Scotland gets it's name from...?

Don't know anything about an ancient Egyptian ship in the Firth... maybe someone does ?

The myths about Princess Scotia, hence Scotland, are from memory numerous and various

I do recall that one story linked her to Egypt by marriage to an Egyptian prince and they went to Ireland and then on to Scotland.

This is just myth and legend but having family links from that area I did take a little interest

My grandfather never discussed these myths but I know from something he wrote to me, as a young man, that he was aware of the tales

about Princess Scotia.

Maybe many people north of the border are ?

• Like 1

Don't know anything about an ancient Egyptian ship in the Firth... maybe someone does ?

I'll try and find more later....there is a book about it....and if I remember right the ship is displayed somewhere....

:tu:

The myths about Princess Scotia, hence Scotland, are from memory numerous and various

I do recall that one story linked her to Egypt by marriage to an Egyptian prince and they went to Ireland and then on to Scotland.

This is just myth and legend but having family links from that area I did take a little interest

My grandfather never discussed these myths but I know from something he wrote to me, as a young man, that he was aware of the tales

about Princess Scotia.

All of which significantly post-date the arrival of Christianity to the Isles.

cormac

• Like 1

Field circles have been here since around the beginning our time I bet. There's nothing to worry about.

Edited by kampz

~SNIP~

No such Ancient Egyptian ship has ever been found in the Firth of Forth. The one most commonly misrepresented as being such by various fringe sources, Ferriby Boat 1, is neither Ancient Egyptian in design nor origin and dates to c.1880-1680 BC which is well before any claim to either the timeframe of the Biblical Moses as well as the Egyptian Pharaoh Akhenaten.

cormac

• Like 1

The phenomena of crop circles which has developed over the last 30 or so years is a mystery not because they are all 'real' and not hoaxes but because some of them are definitely 'real' and beyond rational explanation.

Could this have left any oddly shaped marks in a field of hay?

about Princess Scotia.

Weren't there Gypsies living in England in the 15th to 16th century that called themselves Egyptians? Perhaps these more modern Egyptians were actually Gypsies?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people