Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

R.I.P. Philip Coppens Of ‘Ancient Aliens’

Mister No Name

http://www.inquisitr...es-away-report/

Philip Coppens Of ‘Ancient Aliens’ Passes Away [Report]

Posted: December 30, 2012

We can now confirm that Philip Coppens has indeed passed away. Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, friend, colleague, and fellow Ancient Aliens commentator, confirmed the sad news on his official Facebook fan page hours ago. “Philip Coppens has moved on to the next level. The transitionary period between this life and the reincarnation of the next IS heaven,” Tsoukalos wrote.

Philip Coppens, commentator on The History Channel’s Ancient Aliens: The Series, has reportedly died. Hundreds of “RIP” messages have poured in on the official Facebook page of Philip Coppens, the author and investigative journalist best known for his work in the fields of ancient history and paranormal sciences.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr...sqhw3S761qJ2.99

He certainly bought it to the table, RIP Phillip Coppens.

There's little doubt about the veracity of the reports. He had a rare form of cancer.

He was one researcher who always thought for himself.

RIP.

Although at times I may kid around about the "Ancient Aliens" show, I'm very saddened to hear of Mr. Coppen's passing. Here's hoping the answers to all life's mysteries have now been revealed to Mr. Coppens.

• Like 1

what a shame, I loved his books on Ancient Civilisations.

Godspeed Mr. Coppen, Godspeed.

I miss him already. He was a great man from what I've seen and heard. He helped me along in life with the rest of everyone I've had interaction with or saw. Something like that. Thankfully there's the rest of the Ancient Alien television series for us to see him in along with his writings. I shouldn't be picking favorites because I didn't go through all of the peoples writings about Ancient Aliens and such, but he was up there along with Alternative History to me. A real down to Earth guy regardless of the subjects he spoke and wrote about. I don't know to explain really. He just seems like a guy I'd have a beer with or a lot of beer.

He should of been in a movie or TV mini series with William Wallace or something as well. :tu:

Edited by kampz

Unfortunate indeed. I certainly didn't agree with all of his views but I did appreciate his work.

Coppens was great in that he held conferences where he demonstrated that the chinese government cover up history related to the pyramids in the region that they cover with topsoil deliberately.

chinese-pyramids-4224.jpg

• Like 1