Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mind Control. It's been here the whole time.

prometheuslocke

Which is completely ineffective against 79 cents worth of ear plugs.

I'm quite aware of that. I was just pointing out different ways that sound waves, although not audible, can have a discernible effect on the human body and are used as such. No more, no less.

I wasn't making a point about how well it actually works, because like you say, good earplugs will in most cases solve the problem.

Which is completely ineffective against 79 cents worth of ear plugs.

Actually those that use ultra low frequency sound could not be stopped by earplugs.

• Like 3

Not going to lie i didnt bother looking at the links.

I know the U.S goverment looked in to mind control back in the 60's so i personally dont think they would ever stop looking in to it. If the tech is there yet or if it is possible i dont know.

I believe in the various known forms of mind control.... subliminal sound and pictures... various reenforcement techniques.... but I don't believe in a wireless remote control for humans, or a wireless DVR recorder/player for human brains. I've seen wired versions of something like that that have helmet style appliances. But, nothing that does not require a device on the human.

I think that any device the "beamed" energy into the human brain would have to be powerful enough that if it was used at range, unless it was so carefully controlled that required a supercomputer to control its variables, it would be more likely to fry the target brain like an egg on a Kansas Walmart parking lot in the July sun, then do actually induce mind control.

Not going to lie i didnt bother looking at the links.

I know the U.S goverment looked in to mind control back in the 60's so i personally dont think they would ever stop looking in to it. If the tech is there yet or if it is possible i dont know.

They also looked into Telepathy, Dowsing, Remote Viewing, Psychokinesis, and other forms of Magic and Mental Powers, but that does not mean they still are. I think their Remote Viewing data statistically came out worse then Random chance.

• Like 1

This sounds a lot like that Secreat Technology that is being talked about here... AND THIS IS FROM 1992!!!!

http://rense.com/pol...eapons/nsa.html

Wonder how far the lawsuit got? Wonder if perhaps the person who filed it ended up in a mental home? But.... because the person was mental, or because.... the gov was getting rid of them??

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

Actually those that use ultra low frequency sound could not be stopped by earplugs.

Quite correct. One study has suggested that infrasound may cause feelings of awe or fear in humans. It also was suggested that since it is not consciously perceived, it may make people feel vaguely that odd or "supernatural" events are taking place.

Research by Vic Tandy, a lecturer at Coventry University, suggested that an infrasonic signal of 19 Hz might be responsible for some ghost sightings. Tandy was working late one night alone in a supposedly haunted laboratory at Warwick, when he felt very anxious and could detect a grey blob out of the corner of his eye. When Tandy turned to face the grey blob, there was nothing.

The following day, Tandy was working on his fencing foil, with the handle held in a vise. Although there was nothing touching it, the blade started to vibrate wildly. Further investigation led Tandy to discover that the extractor fan in the lab was emitting a frequency of 18.98 Hz, very close to the resonant frequency of the eye given as 18 Hz by NASA. This was why Tandy had seen a ghostly figure—it was an optical illusion caused by his eyeballs resonating. The room was exactly half a wavelength in length, and the desk was in the centre, thus causing a standing wave which caused the vibration of the foil.

Tandy investigated this phenomenon further and wrote a paper entitled The Ghost in the Machine.

This means that in cases of low frequency, it's the resonance that is important as the actual sound is inaudible to humans anyway.

• Like 1

They also looked into Telepathy, Dowsing, Remote Viewing, Psychokinesis, and other forms of Magic and Mental Powers, but that does not mean they still are. I think their Remote Viewing data statistically came out worse then Random chance.

OK. Speaking of the STARGATE program:

http://unduecoercion...cams-razor.html

As far as the class argument, you are not making a valid point. The symptoms are different, that's the point. A heart attack is a heart attack. A person acknowledging an illness is not the same as one adamant that they are not delusional. Your statement that some "enjoy the delusion" too much to take medicine is broad, more than likely not rooted in actual observation, but your opinion instead.

The point of my argument is that psychology and psychiatry dismiss as neurological disorder something that actually has a basis in modern science, for wht amounts to no reason other than personal disbelief.

Edited by prometheuslocke

OK. Speaking of the STARGATE program:

http://unduecoercion...cams-razor.html

As far as the class argument, you are not making a valid point. The symptoms are different, that's the point. A heart attack is a heart attack. A person acknowledging an illness is not the same as one adamant that they are not delusional. Your statement that some "enjoy the delusion" too much to take medicine is broad, more than likely not rooted in actual observation, but your opinion instead.

The point of my argument is that psychology and psychiatry dismiss as neurological disorder something that actually has a basis in modern science, for wht amounts to no reason other than personal disbelief.

If your basis comes from the link you provided then I'm afraid you have wasted your time. If there were satellites that could see through walls and deep underground, the CIA would not have had to rely on someone squealing on Osama Bin Laden to find where he was at.

This sounds a lot like that Secreat Technology that is being talked about here... AND THIS IS FROM 1992!!!!

http://rense.com/pol...eapons/nsa.html

Wonder how far the lawsuit got? Wonder if perhaps the person who filed it ended up in a mental home? But.... because the person was mental, or because.... the gov was getting rid of them??

On the various mind control web sites you can find many lawsuits, written complaints to local police, and letters to congressmen from alleged victims of this unfathomable technology. The letters and complaints get ignored and the lawsuits dismissed...

...which of course only proves to them the enormity of the conspiracy that protects this precious technology! See how it's hopeless to reason with them?

They also cite patents that seem to be mind control technology. The problem with patents is that they don't have to describe anything that works. There are patents for devices that read people's minds, inject visual images directly into the brain, and so on. They don't work but that's not a requirement for a patent.

Another legend in the mind control groups is "Dr. Jose Delgado". There is one Dr. Jose Delgado who is a well-established neurosurgeon and neuroscientist who has taught at many higher institutions around the country. Another Dr. Jose Delgado was a professor of psychology at Yale in the 50's and did crude and inconclusive brain experiments on animals that, with a lot of imagination, could seem to be some kind of mind control (he moved back to Spain in the 70's). People embellish his experiments claiming he had a built a complete remote mind control system.

We know that the Spanish Dr. Jose Delgado is certainly not the Dr. Jose Delgado presently practicing in the medical community and teaching at universities. Yet lunatics believe they're the same guy and constantly write venomous things about him as if he had invented the mind torture technology and is America's Josef Mengele. He has been harassed so much that over the years his Internet presence has dwindled to nothing.

Mind control can occur in ways you probably haven't thought of. For example: if you grew up in the U.S., you can probably complete this phrase: "eeny meeny miny __." If you answered "mo", then you've just had your mind manipulated to produce a specific reaction.

• Like 2

If your basis comes from the link you provided then I'm afraid you have wasted your time. If there were satellites that could see through walls and deep underground, the CIA would not have had to rely on someone squealing on Osama Bin Laden to find where he was at.

Hyperspectral Satellites:

http://www.satnews.c...mber=1402175698

http://en.wikipedia....pectral_imaging

They knew where he was the whole time. This is a conspiracy related forum right? You don't think Bin Laden was working for the CIA?

Have you seen Farenheight 911? Seriously.

Edited by prometheuslocke

abracadabra

How it works

shazam

A poor attempt at using science to support mythology.

Got something that isn't written by a complete idiot?

Edited by Rlyeh

Hyperspectral Satellites:

http://www.satnews.c...mber=1402175698

http://en.wikipedia....pectral_imaging

They knew where he was the whole time. This is a conspiracy related forum right? You don't think Bin Laden was working for the CIA?

From your first link

Unlike visible imagers, hyperspectral sensors capture light across a wide swath of the electromagnetic spectrum, providing unprecedented spectral detail.
I made bold the most important part...LIGHT. That means it doesn't see through walls or deep underground. You should read the links you yourself posted.

No I don't think Bin Laden was working for the CIA and from IMDB concerning the movie

how the Bush Administration allegedly used the tragic event to push forward its agenda for unjust wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

There is no conspiracy except in the minds of those who want there to be a conspiracy. Just for your information the conspiracy forum of this site is in the News. Politics and Current Affairs section and you can find it on the main page of the forums.

Mind control can occur in ways you probably haven't thought of. For example: if you grew up in the U.S., you can probably complete this phrase: "eeny meeny miny __." If you answered "mo", then you've just had your mind manipulated to produce a specific reaction.

Come to think of it I grew up in the U.S. and can speak English. On my gosh! That means my mind has been manipulated to produce English words and respond to them!

Diabolical this "mind control"!

I must have missed the part where Michael Moore talked about government satellites controlling us through implants in our dental fillings.

the government already has the power of mind control . The batman shooter and the Connecticut were both brain washed .the government wants are guns and they don't care who they kill to get them. By making these kids do what they did It makes the people of this nation go with whatever gun law proposed no fight because they think their making a better nation but in fact it will make whatever nation the corrupt politicians got bought off by just walk in and be able take over. the government is not are friend.to them it is all about mone.y

Ah, that old logical fallacy - The Appeal To Quantum Physics.

Best argument I have ever heard. Wait, you said absolutely nothing!

A poor attempt at using science to support mythology.

Got something that isn't written by a complete idiot?

A poor attempt at saying something is not correct without giving any reason at all.

Congats on not understanding anything in the link, and deciding its "not true" because .... you are stupid.

So to date, two people have commented on the "science" I put forward, and neither one could give a logical explanation for why it doesn't work

Also, scowl repeatedly cites references to other peoples "science" and stories, as if they were put here as evidence.

Seriously, is this how you hold a discussion in real life?

You want us to spoon-feed you the explanations so you can argue with us?

1. The article on John Norseen is completely theoretical. The man has nothing and has done nothing other than propose some crazy ideas with no science to support them.

2. The article "NASA Plans to Read Terrorists' Minds in Airports" is a ridiculous article. It cites unknown "NASA documents" as if NASA is Homeland Security. It takes quotes out of context about lie detectors in the hope that you'll think they're mind control devices. The author has claimed to have uncovered an "international terrorist network" which assassinated JFK!

3. The Washington Post article is about a schizophrenic who has the usual stack of unknown documents that don't prove that the government is controlling his mind via unspecific technology.

4. Your link to a laughable blog contains no proof, just a "what do you think is more likely" series of questions. If you're stupid or crazy, you will believe in "Stargate Project" which gives the government "the ability to solve most crimes without much effort..." So why don't they do this? Then the secret will be out! Circular logic -- absence of evidence is evidence because it must be.

5. The Nature article is about controlling electronic devices by physically detecting nerve impulses. This research has been going on for decades. If you had read it and understood it, you would have seen it has nothing to do with mind control and none of it is remote.

6. The Science Daily article talks about a study published in the Journal of Neuroscience about how words and thoughts might be organized in the brain by using a crude experiment of repeating words. Of course if we already had perfect mind control, scientists wouldn't be wasting their time with simple experiments like this.

7. The second Science Daily article is a repeat of the previous, showing that we have very little understanding about how the brain works and how we don't have anywhere enough knowledge of the brain to implement any form of mind control.

8. The article on the Russian web site "Psychotronic weapons: Brain Manipulations From a Distance" is another pile of science fiction describing microwave weapons which cause people to fall asleep. The site also contains similar speculation on aliens and ancient civilizations.

9. You cited yet another blog "End Times && Forbidden Knowledge" which finds random "connections" that are supposed to prove to the reader that the Catholic Church is controlling the Universe (like three famous British scientists went to Trinity College in Cambridge -- shocker!) and then writes an alternate history of how the government has been using mind control. No evidence is supplied of course.

10. You cited another "End Times && Forbidden Knowledge" blog which again writes an alternative history of the world where the Catholic Church controls everything which is pure imagination.

11. Yet another ridiculous "End Times" blog appeals to the mysteries of quantum physics to describe how mind control works. It quotes a Wikipedia article on quantum entanglement but completely fails to mention that it has nothing to do with mind control. Unfortunately everything the author says about mind control depends on it being pretty much the same thing.

12. And still another "End Times" blog which feverishly cites Revelation and Orwell's 1984 to show that we're all doomed unless we can stop this quantum physics mind control system which the author cannot explain because it cannot exist.

13. Your final link to the "End Times" blog claims that "[A]n alien intelligence has taken over our planet, controlling the minds of the masses." I guess if you're going to make unsubstantiated claims, why not go all the way?

I just wasted an hour of my life.

• Like 3

A poor attempt at saying something is not correct without giving any reason at all.

Congats on not understanding anything in the link, and deciding its "not true" because .... you are stupid.

I gave you a reason, buybull scripture is not science.