Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mind Control. It's been here the whole time.

prometheuslocke

And do you actually understand why this is? No, the answer is not mind control! The fact that some of the insurgents lay down their weapons and give up at the first opportunity they have, is because they are coerced into fighting by the Taliban. The Taliban either threaten their family or the village they are from, with horrible deaths which are anathema to normal Muslims. Some just can't do it and surrender. The problem here is that the Taliban has these people so scared, that they can virtually make them do anything they want, just out of fear alone.

I've seen the same happen in Africa and Kosovo, when I served there, slightly different form and approach in the method, but the same general idea. Your statement just serves to show that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Yet you purport to know the reason behind other people's actions, there is no way you can conclusively know why, and no way you could possibly know if there were other forces involved in their decision. You are one witness, there are many more who found the behavior odd enough to report it to news media and their friends.

I never said everything has a reason, you are making things up. This particular writer and his work, to me, are very prescient. For that reason, I attribute more external influence to him and his surroundings than other things.

Yes, the work is very prescient. But you do act as if everything has to have a nefarious reason. Changing the title (even if he did change it) from 1980 to 1984 might just be artistic license. But for you, it has to be part of a conspiracy. You only see what you want to see.

I find it unfathomable that the Nazi Party could have had so much public support for their atrocities at a time when they were clearly oppressing a significant percentage of the population, and committing open genocide. Before you jump on me, I'm talking about an alien influence during that time period.

If you research, the concentration camps were doing a significant amount of research into mind control, check out Menege and his link to MK-Ultra. I believe they were doing it for a reason, because at the very top, they knew what kind of help they were getting from Hitler's "dark influence."

If you find that unfathomable, maybe you should read up on your history.

I don't know if Mengele has any connection to MK Ultra. But so what if he does? Again, you're seeing things and joining dots only because you want them to be there.

Read about the assassins, their stories.

Sirhan Sirhan specifically said he was a mind control victim, a product of Monarch.

Mark David Chapman heard voices in his head, and believed he spoke to God, and was tempted by Satan. He seems to have contracted schizophrenia late in life, something that doesn't make sense biologically. His description of the actual day of the assassination reeks of mind control.

Hinkley was a family friend of the Bush family. His brother was set to have dinner with them the day after the attempted assassination. Bush, if you don't know was the former director of the CIA. It is my contention that these are "frame jobs" to make it look like the CIA was using technology which they had recently perfected.

The use of religion, to me, is a signature of this alien force. It is blatant in the case of Chapman.

All 3 of those people could have done what they did without the need to mind control or over arching conspiracy.

Although there is irony in the fact that you don't believe what anyone says, unless they say they a victim of mind control.

You, and pretty much everyone else here has no refutation of my claims. All you do is say "This is wrong." You have no reason behind your statements, at all. Non-substantive refutations from laymen will be summarily ignored from here on out. You see a pattern that does not exist, that is a sign of delusion.

"A sign of delusion"?? That's rich coming from you.

Actually, your claims have been solidly scientifically refuted, but you refuse to listen, hence having to resort to just saying "you're wrong".

And there is a pretty obvious pattern behind much conspiracy thinking - as I said, we get posts like this here all the time.

To say that the perception of government run false flag operations cannot be joined with logic is ... ignorant. I am talking about public perception, my comment is clear. There are people who believe both events were perpetrated by the USA in order to control popular opinion.

So when large amounts of people in 1930s Germany believe something, they must be part of a mind control programme. Yet when large amounts of people in modern America believe in false flag operations, then according to you they're an exception to the mind control.

• Like 1

Yet you purport to know the reason behind other people's actions, there is no way you can conclusively know why, and no way you could possibly know if there were other forces involved in their decision. You are one witness, there are many more who found the behavior odd enough to report it to news media and their friends.

Yes I was there and talked to the people in Africa and Kosovo, so I dare say that I know what was involved in their decision. As to the same happening in Iraq and Afghanistan, yes I also know. Because friends of mine still serve there and they recount the same tale. I've served with these people, they are my brothers in arms, needless to say I heed their word more than yours. I am one witness indeed, however I'm not only 1 witness.

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf
Removed pesonal attack.
  • Like 1

[/size]

Yes, the work is very prescient. But you do act as if everything has to have a nefarious reason. Changing the title (even if he did change it) from 1980 to 1984 might just be artistic license. But for you, it has to be part of a conspiracy. You only see what you want to see.

If you find that unfathomable, maybe you should read up on your history.

I don't know if Mengele has any connection to MK Ultra. But so what if he does? Again, you're seeing things and joining dots only because you want them to be there.

All 3 of those people could have done what they did without the need to mind control or over arching conspiracy.

Although there is irony in the fact that you don't believe what anyone says, unless they say they a victim of mind control.

"A sign of delusion"?? That's rich coming from you.

Actually, your claims have been solidly scientifically refuted, but you refuse to listen, hence having to resort to just saying "you're wrong".

And there is a pretty obvious pattern behind much conspiracy thinking - as I said, we get posts like this here all the time.

So when large amounts of people in 1930s Germany believe something, they must be part of a mind control programme. Yet when large amounts of people in modern America believe in false flag operations, then according to you they're an exception to the mind control.

Somehow you seem to deny any possible connection between events, squarely on the principle that you don't think disparate events can be linked. There are conspiracies, and they require logically connecting things together... to argue that I am "connecting dots" and that that is a bad

thing... is sily... isn't it?

Your arguments revolve around the fact that its possible for these things not to be linked. Great, I concede, it's possible. It's also equally or more possible that they are linked, since they have significant commonalities.

If you were searching for a serial killer, he'd never be found. You would search high and low for numerous killers and probably wind up imprisoning a number of innocent people. Chew on that.

I disagree that my claims have been scientifically refuted, what you did was ignore half of my argument, and refute details which were nonessential to my point, and then throw up your hands in victory. Whatever.

Edited by prometheuslocke

You haven't explained why you believe mind control was happening in Germany in 1930's which brainwashed a whole nation for years, yet now only tiny percentage of people are suffering from that same mind control.

You haven't explained why you believe mind control was happening in Germany in 1930's which brainwashed a whole nation for years, yet now only tiny percentage of people are suffering from that same mind control.

It's a tiny percentage of people that know about it. I am pretty sure I've shown reasons that the entire population is currently being mind controlled.

Symptoms that is, that indicate that it is possible that there is broad sweeping mind control in effect, and that its purpose, other than hiding its own existence, is to hide a level of corruption that the general population would not tolerate if they could see it clearly.

Symptoms that is, that indicate that it is possible that there is broad sweeping mind control in effect, and that its purpose, other than hiding its own existence, is to hide a level of corruption that the general population would not tolerate if they could see it clearly.

I thought that was called Television?

• Like 1

Television

Fox News anyone?

So you guys are not wrong... but why is it that we have allowed MSM to degrade so much? Forty years ago, exposing corruption at the highest level, won two young journalists in DC a Pulitzer Prize. Today it would cost them their jobs and maybe their lives.

This is not normal behavior. Journalism has served the purpose of adding an additional check on American government since its inception. Today, it does nothing but rubber stamp at best, and participate in outright deception and propaganda at worst. I think we can all see their complicity in events like 9/11, the WMD issue in Iraq, and the financial crisis. Yet we persist in not only watching the rubbish, but also in not speaking out against it.

There is more going on than meets the eye, in my opinion.

It's a tiny percentage of people that know about it. I am pretty sure I've shown reasons that the entire population is currently being mind controlled.

Reasons are not evidence. Reasons are not proof. Reasons are speculation.

Reasons are not evidence. Reasons are not proof. Reasons are speculation.

You are not wrong, but its certainly not evidence to the contrary. Do you have any of that?

You are not wrong, but its certainly not evidence to the contrary. Do you have any of that?

Absolutely! My mind is not being controlled. If it were being controlled, it would not function properly.

The burden of proof is on you.

Absolutely! My mind is not being controlled. If it were being controlled, it would not function properly.

The burden of proof is on you.

My own sanity is a thing I'll keep showing a healthy scepticism towards always, even if I took a believer or "maybe possible" -stance on a lot of things. That's because it's a form of looking your inner self into the mirror, invitation to accept those parts of yourself more, first to understand though, so that you'd have something to accept. It's easier to see the "malfunctioning mind" of others, but not always so easy for ourselves. I bet if I saw your chart I could pick up all kinds of nasty things... that's my speciality in astrology ;) just dont like to tell it to people too much because it can hurt when you actually face them.

I can't be bothered to read through the amount of previous drivel in this thread, but PL, you do know 1984 came out in 1948, right? The decision to jack the title date up by four years isn't all that mysterious in marketing terms.

Unless... you don't think there's some sort of prescient conspiracy involving Hammer Horror and Bram Stoker that caused the creation of Dracula 1972 AD, do you? I mean, Christopher Neame's dancing in it is pretty damn groovy, so I can see how it could have been used to manipulate certain people. Granted, I'm not sure what the secret world government would do with mind-controlled gay dudes in 1972, but I sure bet it would be /evil/.

--Jaylemurph

One simple test we gave people who were being admitted to the mental ward was have them count from one to twenty. A large number of schizophrenics (or "mind control victims") cannot concentrate long enough to perform this task. There are other possible causes for this of course, but when a normally functioning person discovers they can no longer count to twenty, they know something is wrong.

If my mind is under some kind of external control, there should be a similar test to show the control is preventing my brain from doing something. If there isn't a test then the supposed control is not doing anything.

• Like 2

Okay. But you dont describe the kind of test that would reveal definitely whether there's mind control or not, or whether some part of your screws is loose or not. Can you describe such an all-covering test?

One simple test we gave people who were being admitted to the mental ward was have them count from one to twenty. A large number of schizophrenics (or "mind control victims") cannot concentrate long enough to perform this task. There are other possible causes for this of course, but when a normally functioning person discovers they can no longer count to twenty, they know something is wrong.

If my mind is under some kind of external control, there should be a similar test to show the control is preventing my brain from doing something. If there isn't a test then the supposed control is not doing anything.

I can help you find that test. State your reasons you believe you are not being mind controlled. Do the same for "society as a whole." If you can, weight your reasons with a percentage.

prometheuslocke

Yes, mind control has been in effect the entire existence of humanity. It is called society, the generally agreed upon rules of how one interacts with others. So everyone except for those that do suffer extreme psychological illnesses fall under mind control. However, to touch back on one of your points from prior about Woodward and Bernstein, that isn't a result of the nefarious mind control that you espouse, it is the result of social mores that place less emphasis on truth and evidence, but only focuses on results. This is a natural ebb and flow of any and all societies. It happened with the Greeks, the Egyptians, the Romans, what makes any other civilization any different from all the other civilizations that have come and gone?

So we all suffer from mind control, and we all willingly accept that control.

• Like 1

Oh. I love this! A believer in mind-control has challenged us to provide one simple test to prove that we are not being mind-controlled! I like it! It has the simplicity of the ancient Greek paradoxes. Only it's more complicated. So, let's see if I can figure this out logically.

prometheuslocke believes that schizophrenia is not a real illness, or is only sometimes real (her position is variable on this), but anyway, her basic point seems to be that if you have many of the typical symptoms of schizophrenia, such as tendency to read profound significance that everyone else has missed into absolutely everything, and weave these revelations into an all-encompassing pattern that unfortunately reveals the existence of a vast conspiracy which can do absolutely anything except silence people who talk about it on the internet at great length for years - by the way, in case you hadn't noticed, real governments really can trace you from what you're saying right here - but you flatly refuse to admit that you're ill, then of course you're not ill - you're being mind-controlled.

Well, I don't have any problems of that nature, so clearly I'm neither schizophrenic nor genuinely being influenced by 5,000-year-old space Illuminati paranoia rays. prometheuslocke, on the other hand... Ah, but wait, I got that a bit wrong, didn't I? People with allegedly schizoid symptoms are only being mind-controlled if they know they're being mind-controlled. prometheuslocke certainly exhibits this type of thinking, but since she knows she's not being mind-controlled, then she must be... er... perfectly sane and not mind-controlled? Totally insane but at least not mind-controlled? I've kind of lost track. What kind of lousy mind-control is it that lets people know it's happening anyway?

Well, I'm fairly sure that I'm not mentally ill, and I certainly don't feel that vast shadowy organizations are out to get me with secret alien rays (just as well - I have the same postcode as the Freemasons). So there you go - I'm not being mind-controlled. Unless of course alleged schizophrenics who refuse to accept that they're ill are in fact failed mind-control victims, and those of us who are being properly controlled don't know it. It's harder than I thought to figure this out.

Oh, hang about - if the Illuminati can implant irrational ideas into the heads of almost anyone so perfectly that they don't know the ideas aren't their own, and there is no defense against this, since she said herself that according to sufferers she'd spoken to, electromagnetic shielding doesn't work (by the way, I take it we're literally talking about tinfoil beanies here?), tell me, prometheuslocke, how do you know that you haven't been mind-controlled?

For example, you find it enormously significant that George Orwell wrote a book called 1984, and consider that year to be a major part of your conspiracy theory for that reason. You do realize, don't you, that you're saying that either George Orwell knew the entire alien master-plan but chose to uselessly reveal it only in a book-title that nobody but you has ever properly understood, and that after it was too late to help, or he could see 36 years into the future by magic? Though actually he's not the only person to have seen a special significance in that year - I look forward to your interpretation of David Bowie's album Diamond Dogs.

Oops! Dammit! I've been very, very stupid, and missed the truly logical solution. To find out whether or not we're being controlled by these Egyptian alien Nazis or whatever, we just have to ask ourselves one very simple question - are we in 100% agreement with prometheuslocke, or not? If your answer is "no", then...

Oh dear! It seems we've all been got at! Which, prommie my dear, since these terrible people can read minds as easily as they can control them, means that I'm afraid they - or rather, we, are onto you! My sincere condolences on your imminent assassination by some random stranger who says the voices made him do it. Unless of course you're wrong? In which case, feel free not to be murdered.

I rather think the onus is on you to explain how you know that you aren't being controlled by undetectable forces so powerful that they can create Nazi Germany just by pressing a button. Come on, there must be some simple test - is it like The Invaders, and anyone who can bend their pinkie isn't an alien? Because, having issued this challenge, you're going to have to apply it to yourself. Otherwise all you're saying is: "Anyone who disagrees with my incoherent and seemingly insane world-view is a Zombie Space Nazi because they don't agree with my incoherent and seemingly insane world-view."

I look forward to a reply which proves I'm wrong by telling me to go and read hundreds of webpages which are either irrelevant or written by prommie, and of course totally ignores all of the above.

• Like 3

You must have taken a very long time to write such a well thought out and pertinent response. I love the parts where you attribute arguments that are definitely mine, to me. Also, you do a wonderful job of following the previous conversation. Everything you said is 100% accurate. Thank God you love the idea of creating a litmus test, now we will all be able to sleep better.

Don't call me prommie.

Orwell received his "prophesy" via mind control, obviously. That's why they call it divine inspiration. I'm not mind controlled, I just know everything.

Have you considered that perhaps I am not really a person, but rather your subconscious desire to believe that the Earth is flat?

I have been reading this thread for quite some time.

I am familiar with the aspects of Quatnum physics and the entaglement on a basic level, but not too deep into it , like the others are.

I have just few questions -

The title of your Post says Xeno-mind control influenced humanity since before Egypt. Here's my proof.

Q.1. From all the posts in this thread i have read so far, i dont see any mention of XENO. how come?

Q.2. "since before Egypt". but i dont see any posts with proper evidence supporting the existence of Mind Control from the Ancient times. How come?

Q.3 . combining both the above questions - i dont see any relevant material in your posts substantiating the existence of aliens in the ancient times controlling the minds of humanity. how come?

• Like 2

I can't be bothered to read through the amount of previous drivel in this thread, but PL, you do know 1984 came out in 1948, right? The decision to jack the title date up by four years isn't all that mysterious in marketing terms.

--Jaylemurph

Also, Orwell's wife wrote a poem titled 'End Of A Century, 1984' - she died a few years before Nineteen Eighty Four was finished.

I have been reading this thread for quite some time.

I am familiar with the aspects of Quatnum physics and the entaglement on a basic level, but not too deep into it , like the others are.

I have just few questions -

The title of your Post says Xeno-mind control influenced humanity since before Egypt. Here's my proof.

Q.1. From all the posts in this thread i have read so far, i dont see any mention of XENO. how come?

Q.2. "since before Egypt". but i dont see any posts with proper evidence supporting the existence of Mind Control from the Ancient times. How come?

Q.3 . combining both the above questions - i dont see any relevant material in your posts substantiating the existence of aliens in the ancient times controlling the minds of humanity. how come?

And the biggest item left out is the bold portion above. The claim was of prometheuslocke having "proof". So where's it at? It hasn't made an appearance in the last 249 posts and no her opinion, speculation or even personal theory don't count as proof. Said proof has been noticably absent since the OP.

cormac