Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mind Control. It's been here the whole time.

prometheuslocke

Jayle, is that the thing that's really rubbing you the wrong way, or is it that you dont find a good base to have a conversation where you can feel that it's not just about winning and losing but actually discussing the subject itself, which would include both sides being well-prepared to recognice their mistakes in the field they are? Like being sincere and having some integrity and consideration. That's what ticks me off more.

• Like 1

You said you know something of ancient Egypt, so you should know that almost every single relief carving like this is carved following a specified ritualistic manner. They did not just carve what they saw, they carved everything where they did for a ritual reason. So just because you see the ba being carried by the pillar does not mean there was an actual pillar and an actual physical ba, or even that the ba needed to be held up. It is all ritualistic and symbolic.

You're trying to take symbolic carvings and apply physcial reasons for their appearance. It like claiming that electrons swing in little circles around the atomic nucleus because that is what the high school chemistry book shows, when those rings for the electrons are only symbolic of a field charge and the electron can be anywhere in the "fuzzy" shell at any time.

So you actually mean to tell me that the placement of the arms of the djed pillar in relation to the ba, as well as the arms of Heh are .... inconsequential or arbitrary? It seems as if you would prefer if there were no carving, and you only had to interpret inscriptions.. this is not the case.

It's times like these when I can just sit, read and smile to myself. Especially when I am on the Internet reading a thread on this beloved place we call Unexplained Mysteries.

Whenever I see an expressed view of an individual jiggle the dynamics of a group as a whole when the thread itself discusses mind-control, I have a small sensation of awe overwhelm me.

Surely, I am not the only one seeing this pattern here. True there are lots of pages to sift through and it is over a span of months; however, it's quite delightful to see something so fluid in motion that of which is being openly referred too, yet hardly any of the participants are aware.

(I speak in general terms here. What I have seen from my own reading is the lack of this certain awareness related to this current topic and to the current flow of the conversation and what it regards. I am not flaming anyone or singling anyone out. I am simply stating my own personal views.)

We all have an ability to 'control the mind' what we often fail at is the ability to change a particular mind regardless of undeniable logic that has been put forth.

We all have a 'frequency' and that 'frequency' is aligned to our planet's 'frequency' and if anything is able to distort or interrupt that 'frequency' then every single one of us can be affected.

Perhaps it has nothing to do with mind control at all. Maybe someone can just easy adjust our channels. Or censor our signals. Or just tune us out at the most inconvenient of times.

Just a ponderment!

Kind Regards :)

• Like 1

Jayle, is that the thing that's really rubbing you the wrong way, or is it that you dont find a good base to have a conversation where you can feel that it's not just about winning and losing but actually discussing the subject itself, which would include both sides being well-prepared to recognice their mistakes in the field they are? Like being sincere and having some integrity and consideration. That's what ticks me off more.

In case you missed it, this thread now contains almost thirty pages of discussion—and much of it having been in sufficient detail. What you're witnessing now is the general apathy and enui of all of us who've tried hard to show reason in this discussion, and prometheuslocke's determined desperation to keep this thread alive beyond necessity.

Frankly this discussion reached its expiration date some time ago and has grown sour.

I vote apathy and ennui

Gawd!

Just use the term "boredom" when you mean "boredom," ya buncha high-falutin' bastids.

Harte

Great, glad we can stop not discussing this. It has been a very arduous experience. I will be preparing a post related to schizophrenia and the psychiatric community tomorrow.

ps. kmt: I will be sure to post it in the proper category :)

Gawd!

Just use the term "boredom" when you mean "boredom," ya buncha high-falutin' bastids.

Harte

OK....Bordedom it is.

I would vote for apathy but I'm just too apathetic

Gawd!

Harte

I think the term you are groping for unsuccessfully is "Pretentious" bastids. :w00t:

Great, glad we can stop not discussing this. It has been a very arduous experience. I will be preparing a post related to schizophrenia and the psychiatric community tomorrow.

Oh, good. I was just thinking "the only thing this idea lacks is Scientology scat." I'm sure anti-psychiatry conspiracy nutziness is sure to include that!

All hail Xenu!

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2

That would be fine. If you haven't done so already, I would suggest the Philosophy and Psychology forum. Be forewarned, however. If your discussion there starts to generate a bunch of armchair psychologists dispensing their notions of treatments and pharmacology, the thread will likely be closed and locked. It's a tricky subject and we do not like people to pretend they are capable of performing medical diagnoses and courses of treatment on an internet message board.

Oh, good. I was just thinking "the only thing this idea lacks is Scientology scat." I'm sure anti-psychiatry conspiracy nutziness is sure to include that!

All hail Xenu!

--Jaylemurph

Hail Xena!!! Errrrr..... Xenu.

xena2000logos.jpg

• 3 months later...

With the recent revelations from Snowden, which appear to be "controlled' (http://www.unduecoer...sts-nwo-in.html) has anyone changed their opinion on the possibility of the NSA or related parties having this technology today?

No.

Why, have you changed your own opinions?

--Jaylemurph

With the recent revelations from Snowden, which appear to be "controlled' (http://www.unduecoer...sts-nwo-in.html) has anyone changed their opinion on the possibility of the NSA or related parties having this technology today?

Since that is your site it isn't a recent revelation just your own personal opinion

• Like 1

Yes. I think they're even more ridiculous.

Let us know if you write anything more convincing on your blog to cite as "evidence".

Since that is your site it isn't a recent revelation just your own personal opinion

I think you translated my statement improperly. The "revelations" refer to the leaks which are public knowledge. The attached link is a discussion, which explains why I think opinions should be changing.

Yes. I think they're even more ridiculous.

Let us know if you write anything more convincing on your blog to cite as "evidence".

President Truman created the supersecret National Security Agency (NSA)

by secret Executive order on November 4, 1952.

Its primary purpose was to decipher the alien communications, language, and establish a dialogue with the extraterrestrials.

This most urgent task was a continuation of the earlier effort.

The secondary purpose of the NSA was to monitor all communications and emissions from any and all electronic devices worldwide for the purpose of gathering intelligence, both human and alien, and to contain

the secret of the alien presence.

from The Secret Government - Origin, Identity and Purpose of MJ-12

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_nsa.htm

President Truman created the supersecret National Security Agency (NSA)

by secret Executive order on November 4, 1952.

Its primary purpose was to decipher the alien communications, language, and establish a dialogue with the extraterrestrials.

This most urgent task was a continuation of the earlier effort.

The secondary purpose of the NSA was to monitor all communications and emissions from any and all electronic devices worldwide for the purpose of gathering intelligence, both human and alien, and to contain

the secret of the alien presence.

from The Secret Government - Origin, Identity and Purpose of MJ-12

http://www.bibliotec...ociopol_nsa.htm

You should read the sources you quote. Nowhere does Wikipedia suggest the NSA was created to monitor alien communications or to keep secret the idea of aliens. You're either too lazy to be bothered to know what you're presenting as evidence, and should therefore not be trusted in your citation, or you're deliberately trying to misrepresent your source, and should therefore not be trusted in your citation.

Which is it?

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I've returned, and under the son I have seen that the race is not to the swift. This thread is the best evidence of a coalition against the proliferation of truth related to mind control technology in existence. I choose to remind you all that the apocalypse is upon us, by digging this old thread up, and pasting some fine new information.

This new stuff has nothing to do with mind control. It does talk about religion though, and you might argue that religion is a form, and a darned good one... of said control. I on the other hand, always eager to be the Devil's advocate, will now argue that religion is the liberator of the masses. That's right, opiate no more; this stuff is setting us free.

What if the Apocalypse begins with one word?

MINISTRY OF FORBIDDEN KNOWLEDGE·TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2016

Edited by Still Waters
Trimmed for length

Ask yourself this, where did microphones and radios come from? hehe

just don't hurt yourself when you fall off your chair from the shock of figuring out the truth due to the lies you are fed by modern science magazines.

Edited by TzarSeft