Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Intelligent Reptiles Survive Metorites

rapture

There is no sleep, even in the grave, after contact with highly intelligent reptilians. Humans breed on the bones of DRAGONS; Give Earth a DNA TEST...It would be Godzilla not God; yet and without a stitch of proof and alot of wishful thinking( thus good-bye logic), humans REALLY HOPE the reptiles were pounded into the twight light zone- knocked out of existences. Never too be seen again. Even the possibility of reptilians simpily leaving the planet for another, or burrowing beneath Earth as meteorites hit is diffcult for humans to comprehend.( would mammals sit as firey rocks hit?)

For those comfortable with the thought of reptiles as Cold, Viscious, but Stupid: a reptile with an I.Q of 2 or 9002 can still annhilate human ass; neverthelss, millions of years ahead of mammals, the reptliles evolve; colonizing other planets and galaxies. Torturing and Eatin all the way.

Edited by rapture

• Like 2

He is saying that reptiles escaped the onslaught of meteorites

In another thread he claimed an insect raped him. What a lucky guy.
  • Like 3

Even saying it like that makes me go:

derp.png

uhh picture won't come up

wtf?? this is a family site lol

ive never heard of insect rape. gross. a lizard would freeze his **** off in new york right now.

From http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=222987&st=15#entry4222015

"And it got off...It felt more like an insect. Shortly after, a black entity flew pass a room I was sitting in; and as it flew off to rape others..."

From http://www.unexplain...15#entry4222015

"And it got off...It felt more like an insect. Shortly after, a black entity flew pass a room I was sitting in; and as it flew off to rape others..."

I have seen some stupid, stupid things on this site.... I'm almost crying with laughter right now.

That's when you really know you need to call an exterminator.
  • Like 2

I started the Derp song up top and read his other posts.

O M G

You all must experience this.

Time(mammal construct) does not determine the evolution of reptiles/nor constricts them from mammoth sizes. Enviromental conditions produce 40-50 foot snakes. Hot Suns charge them. the reptiles can travel throughout space with suns to charge them ( store energy... just as the scales of crocs are similar to that of solar panels).

Edited by rapture

That's when you really know you need to call an exterminator.

I called a paranormal investigators instead ( I posted the report); Rape is not soley a mammal pass-time; nevertheless, I'm always hunting for the knowledge of spiritual weaponry

Time(mammal construct) does not determine the evolution of reptiles/nor constricts them from mammoth sizes. Enviromental conditions produce 40-50 foot snakes. Hot Suns charge them. the reptiles can travel throughout space with suns to charge them ( store energy... just as the scales of crocs are similar to that of solar panels).

Spock_2267.jpg

This is not logic.

• Like 1

Unless a species of reptiles upright standing with smaller bodies yet larger heads are able to evolve to what they are "Reptilians" of UFO folklore and manage to travel to other planets capable of inhabitation by living underground or in specialized environment colonies...then I have no idea what's possible, but I like to see evidence of any known reptile species evolved to survived the mass extinction on Earth over 65 million years ago.

Snakes and crocodiles, as well small lizards survived the mass extinction the larger bodied dinosaurs have not survived, the reasons is to move into warmer wetter climates not affected by the ice ages and the ability to borrow underground is what protected those species from going extinct at the first place. But no evidence for intelligent reptilians like fossils and in captivity are known, therefore the theory of such species remains a mystery...I could only guess "what if"s not "there is".

Wonder a mod hasn't deleted or locked this. This thread is about some guy's deranged paranoia, nothing remotely related to science.