Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The MJ Experience

Crosswings

Many say its not true or has been a hoax. But many others believe they are still roaming the earth, in the shadow world. I've been in wonder myself since the MJ Experience on the news. Sometimes its hard to believe these things and other times, its better than not believing.

What would you do if you ran into your favorite celebrity, that was dead? Would you jump for joy or be as scared as heck? I'm a true MJ Fan but, ever since all the 'experiences' have been going on, I've been walking onto new music. Some of us don't want to deal with the crap and myths. But, what if it isn't a myth?

jackson-ghost.jpg

I know this might be an old topic but, wouldn't you like to actually find out if this is a hoax and or real?

The MJ experience? I thought that had to do with coke and alcohol, and to waking up next day in his bed.

• Like 2

The whole picture looks kind of blurry to me.

I believe in ghosts, seen one but I knew when he died they would be spotting him for years to come. Lets see who else is everyone still seeing, on yea, Elvis.

... a photo of an empty house...? :unsure2:

I'm scared, someone hold me....

• Like 1

What's the significance of the photo in the OP?

It just looks like a crap low-res pic taken in a mansion or hotel or whatever. Is it supposed to mean something to us?

Many say its not true or has been a hoax. But many others believe they are still roaming the earth, in the shadow world. I've been in wonder myself since the MJ Experience on the news. Sometimes its hard to believe these things and other times, its better than not believing.

What would you do if you ran into your favorite celebrity, that was dead? Would you jump for joy or be as scared as heck? I'm a true MJ Fan but, ever since all the 'experiences' have been going on, I've been walking onto new music. Some of us don't want to deal with the crap and myths. But, what if it isn't a myth?

jackson-ghost.jpg

I know this might be an old topic but, wouldn't you like to actually find out if this is a hoax and or real?

what are we looking at? Is there an anomaly in this photograph? I don't see anything.

Here is another for you guys to look at.

Behind Jermaine, there is something there. mjjghost2_full.jpg

It looks "ghostly" but it's broad daylight and it looks like you might be at a restaurant or something and it's not unusual for people to be sitting behind you and have the photos come out looking blurry.

for this 1 it would help to know where the picture was taken and what time

... a photo of an empty house...? :unsure2:

No, a bad photo of an empty house...

This topic got me remembering an incident last year at about 4pm.

I was driving home with my eldest daughter and just hanging around near the corner of a turn off we had to take (semi rural) was Micheal Jackson I kid you not. We had to wait for oncoming traffic to pass so we studied the figure from about 20 metres away for about 1 minute.

No we didn't get out or anything, not huge MJ fans but it was so weird. Probably someone dressed as him but with the location and non movement, time of day seems even more random.

But thanks for jogging the memory. :tu: You see the weirdest things, when you keep your eyes open.

Here is another for you guys to look at.

Behind Jermaine, there is something there. mjjghost2_full.jpg

Are you discussing the shadow play in the background? What you're experiencing here is a classic case of pareidolia. (Matrixing) Sorry my friend, but everything you've posted here has been explained and debunked.

Someone call Ghost Adventures!

HAHA! Nice one! The most ridiculous "Paranormal Group" for an equally ridiculous claim! :tu: