Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Devils stone

Crystal Rose

Many different types of stone probably give off some kind of negative radiation.

And what, pray tell, is "negative radiation"? Logically, there must be "positive radiation" too, then?

Please do explain, Mr. scientist.

And what, pray tell, is "negative radiation"? Logically, there must be "positive radiation" too, then?

As Lesionia said when she started this thread-

"I had these limestones that were given to me. . I first notice that my plants were dying for no reason. Then there was alot of anger and bickering. I thought that was normal. Then I notice a bright pink aura around the person I gave a limestone to. Her aura should have been blue. So I got rid of them, but I forgot a piece. I was showing her the last piece, when she mentioned how she got a sudden feeling of anger. I threw it out the door. She felt better and the house did too. She mentioned how she hadnt believed in such things, but now she does. I write this to tell others to avoid limestone. It collects negativity and attracts evil"

So yes, it's quite possible that certain types of stones gives off some kind of BAD negative energy that affects the human brain.

Perhaps there are also stones that give off GOOD positive energy; I'm not an expert on stones so it's outside my field.

Well, among crystal lore.... Some stones are supposed to be better suited to different energies. Like rose quartz is supposed to harbor happy love energy, black tourmaline sucks up negative angry energy, moss agate has healing energy, and so on.There's probably energy notions out there for pretty much every type of rock.

Some crystals are used in science too for various applications, but I'm not sure that's terribly relevant to this thread.

As Lesionia said when she started this thread-

"I had these limestones that were given to me. . I first notice that my plants were dying for no reason. Then there was alot of anger and bickering. I thought that was normal. Then I notice a bright pink aura around the person I gave a limestone to. Her aura should have been blue. So I got rid of them, but I forgot a piece. I was showing her the last piece, when she mentioned how she got a sudden feeling of anger. I threw it out the door. She felt better and the house did too. She mentioned how she hadnt believed in such things, but now she does. I write this to tell others to avoid limestone. It collects negativity and attracts evil"

So yes, it's quite possible that certain types of stones gives off some kind of BAD negative energy that affects the human brain.

Perhaps there are also stones that give off GOOD positive energy; I'm not an expert on stones so it's outside my field.

Just because Lesonia posts some phantastic nonsense, that does not make it true. Again, you claim there is "negative radiation" and "positive radiation". Now what is that and how do you measure it?

Just because Lesonia posts some phantastic nonsense...

Prove it's nonsense..:)

Or are you scared to admit there are things out there that humans don't yet understand?

BOO! the boogeyman will get you..:)

he might be :) but I like skeptics, they keep the rest of us in line. uhm Try a regular agate. When Im furious with someone it calms me down just by touching it.

• Like 1