Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Native American Healers hired

Simbi Laveau

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/385118/publisher_ID/1/

The largest non profit health care system in the USA,is hiring two traditional native American healers,to assist with training medical staff,and dealing with the local native populations ,in the Dakotas and Minnesota .

About time they fell off their donkey.

I smell a future law suit when waving negative energy away with a feather ends up with someone being dead or disabled. All in the name of diversity and tolerance.

I smell a future law suit when waving negative energy away with a feather ends up with someone being dead or disabled. All in the name of diversity and tolerance.

I see more Natives getting accustomed to chemical medicine and more natural medicine incorporated into pharmaceuticals. That can't be bad.

I'm just saying that people sue the doctor all the time. When you start including non-scientifically based treatement you're asking for trouble.

Bad bad UMers . Who read the article ?

It says they will not render actual care ,but because of native American beliefs,medical professionals ,dealing with indigenous people's in the area ,must know when *ritual* should be added to the equasion .

The actual medical care will be western meds,but it may be in conjunction with a guy in war paint,dancing around the bed .

Well ,not really,but that's the gist of it .

It's to help people become more comfortable with these things.

Edit: by 'these things' I mean the health care system.

Edited by Hasina
  • Like 1