Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Salutations!

Asadora

I am emerging from my corner of the Internet to hopefully engage in some like-minded conversation with people of a diverse background. Though this isn't all that I hope to encounter as I do enjoy good senses of humor about all things that teeter on the fringe of that we call life;) The mystery and allure of which we do not know, or think we know, yet still haven't managed to prove make up the things that intrigues me, inspires me and most of all gives me that sense of wonderment and awe. And you know, that is what I call living and I hope to 'live' here with all of you.

Enjoy life, for as far as we know, it's the only one we have. Let's make it count! ;)

• Like 1

You'll like it here, then. Welcome!

welcome to UM asadora... chat is always full of people willing to discuss and converse.. stop by anytime

There are all kinds of people on here from all over the world, you will get diverse. welcomesigns2-1.gif

Welcome to you!

Thanks everyone! Now, I just have to remember when I am logged on into the chat room. I get distracted easily or maybe it's just old age that makes me forget I'm logged in.

It's quite an adventure being human!

;)

• Like 1

Welcome to the board! I'm Princess Serenity. :D Enjoy your stay.

Think I'm getting better at this, now just need to get over the fear of actually contributing to a thread, other than this one.

Even when I sleep, I often worry about trolls and flamers... oh flaming trolls - total nightmare.

Welcome to the rest of your life, Asadora. Go for it!

You in Japan BTW? (Yeah, OK - 'nosey old s*d' - I know!)

No not in Japan, ealdwita. Mmm, actually I suppose I should tell a little bit more about myself. For some reason being on the Internet sometimes feeds my paranoia urges which makes me go into 'stealth mode.'

I'm originally from Tennessee; however I now live in the North of England, been living in England for gosh, 12 years now. Why am I in England? Now that is one tale to tell, though I shan't do it here. I would need a more dramatic background in which to demonstrate that story:-p (jk)

I'm a Virgo. I'm an empath. I don't like to be around people for very long periods of time. I've had some unexplained experiences in my life, but then who hasn't?

Sorry, I picked up on the 'Asadora' username. Seeing as how you left Tennessee, can I have your 'space' please?

Hello to you Asadora. Welcome to UM :)

Sorry, I picked up on the 'Asadora' username. Seeing as how you left Tennessee, can I have your 'space' please?

Mmm, well I actually still use my 'space' about twice a year, but I don't mind sharing. The name Asadora, is a combination of two names I have also used on the Internet... I had no idea it was in related to Japanese?

Asadora, hello. :) You said, "I do enjoy good senses of humor about all things that teeter on the fringe of that we call life."

Then you'll do fine here. - Likely Guy

Think I'm getting better at this, now just need to get over the fear of actually contributing to a thread, other than this one.

Even when I sleep, I often worry about trolls and flamers... oh flaming trolls - total nightmare.

Take a leap and post!

And nice signature, by the way. That's one of my favorite Kafka quotes.

• Like 1

Salutations to you also Asadora. Welcome to UM.

Take a leap and post!

And nice signature, by the way. That's one of my favorite Kafka quotes.

Thank you for the advice and for the compliment. It's one of my favorite quotes because it has a strong meaning.

Asadora, hello. :) You said, "I do enjoy good senses of humor about all things that teeter on the fringe of that we call life."

Then you'll do fine here. - Likely Guy

I hope so, just as long as my sense of humour doesn't confuse the masses!

Thank you for the advice and for the compliment. It's one of my favorite quotes because it has a strong meaning.

I hope so, just as long as my sense of humour doesn't confuse the masses!

Kafka's writing is dreamlike, that's why I enjoy it so much.

• Like 1

Welcome to the board. I'm Princess Serenity. The resident Sailor Moon fan! Enjoy your stay.

Kafka's writing is dreamlike, that's why I enjoy it so much.

Ahh yes, I would also say it has a transcendental allure to it ;)

Ahh yes, I would also say it has a transcendental allure to it ;)

Magical surrealism is one of the greatest overlooked category of literature ever. :P

• Like 1

Magical surrealism is one of the greatest overlooked category of literature ever. :P

I would have thought that which is magical and perhaps even magikcal would be the basis of surrealism on its own; however, anything that brings even the smallest of lambents over any aspect of my life, I'd say is absolutely wonderful... and within the spirit of saying that, I will have to agree with you fully, Eonwe :)

Salutations and welcome Asadora!

Ye of the big words.