Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gabar on the 12 tribes of Israel

ozman

Man believes that mark of the beast 666 is a microchip and that there are 12 tribes of Jews which video shows on sign post next to him.

He and others like him that do this public thing claim that each tribe represents a certain people like Haitians are 1 tribe Negroes are another tribe etc.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by ozman

Sounds like the same train of thought that gives us Black Liberation theory.

• Like 2

And your point is?????

I've got news for you mate :clap: .....If you go far enough back, you will find...... We all came from Mother Africa.

We where all black at some stage in our global roaming.

This sort of thing only matters to those who have been mislead into being prejudice, in one way or another.

As for the 12 tribes, they have also been seen as the 12 astrological signs which supposedly govern us all from birth...Yet, to me.......Like fingers on a hand, we all are part of the same hand....... The feeling arm of God/creation with its many expressions and ways.

But hey, may be I am missing your point.

• Like 4

And your point is?????

I've got news for you mate :clap: .....If you go far enough back, you will find...... We all came from Mother Africa.

We where all black at some stage in our global roaming.

This sort of thing only matters to those who have been mislead into being prejudice, in one way or another.

As for the 12 tribes, they have also been seen as the 12 astrological signs which supposedly govern us all from birth...Yet, to me.......Like fingers on a hand, we all are part of the same hand....... The feeling arm of God/creation with its many expressions and ways.

But hey, may be I am missing your point.

Blue Star, how do you know humans were originally black? do you have proof Adam and Eve were black? Just because Adam and Even were brought down from the Garden in which they had eternal life and brought down to earth somewhere in east african doesn't make them black, they could have been pale white and as their decendants migrated things changed such as ones that stayed in africa became dark and ones that went to asia europe middle east etc retained their white, Adam and eve could have been Yellow who knows, there are arabs that actually look Yellow than white.

I can't answer for Blue Star, suffice to say, the races developed. The Races Evolved. It is also my thinking that the races evolved from the black race. I don't really know...but it makes practical sense. Issues of heat and cold and camouflage and diet affected pigmentation and facial features and hair of all races. Perhaps the first humans weren't black, perhaps the black race evolved from them as well.

Edited by joc
  • Like 1

http://news.softpedi...ica-60314.shtml <-- I'm just gonna be lazy, and post a link riiiggghhht here. I think this is what Blue Star is talking about.

Very interesting. Thanks for posting. :)

Oh and...welcome...

Edited by joc
  • Like 1

Just a theory: I think we used to have spots on us like dogs and some where along the way people started breeding us, you know breeding the spots out of us and of course black people did better in the sun than white people did..... if we didnt all come from one people (they say this is africa and im not saying its not, but how do we know, because of Lucy? )how could we mate.... right...

Shrugs

But whatever we are all here now so lets just celebrate. Jew. Africa. 12 tribes, 36 tribes, 265 tribes, Laos, Novascotia, Louisiana....

Very interesting. Thanks for posting. :)

Oh and...welcome...

No problem, and thanks!

• Like 1

Blue Star, how do you know humans were originally black? do you have proof Adam and Eve were black? Just because Adam and Even were brought down from the Garden in which they had eternal life and brought down to earth somewhere in east african doesn't make them black, they could have been pale white and as their decendants migrated things changed such as ones that stayed in africa became dark and ones that went to asia europe middle east etc retained their white, Adam and eve could have been Yellow who knows, there are arabs that actually look Yellow than white.

The thing is, I am not going to put together an extensive bibliography or document in detail any of the well researched and studied aspects to respond to this, this question of heritage, blood lines or what nots.....

Because,

To me It does't matter. It doesn't matter which tribe I am from. What colour we where, where we came from, who begat who, from what blood line.

I have no interest in blood line. I have interest only in the character and attitudes of the individual not their parentage.

If I where to go on about Adam and Eve being tribes not single individuals...... This too would blow many a self righteous old testament loving predatory pedophiliac mind. but I digress.

Blood only goes so far, gens only go so far,

Yet, the qualities of spirit, mind and character go all the way.

Really...... Who gives a sh** what tribe I'm from or what is my heritage in blood line is? Other than to may be protect or address some possible illness I may be subject inherent to?

As for me, if you are a good human being..... are you kind, are you good natured....... Then....Then there, you have my interest.

The only ones to benefit from such histrionics of such intrinsic blood line bolli**s are for those who would have devisions, conflict, my dads bigger than your dad, wars, prejudice, segregation, bullying, elitism...... All the things that have induced fear and ignorance between humans for way to long. It is as crazy to me as a battle between the fingers of your hand fighting for supremacy of the very same hand of which they are a much needed part.

We are all part of the same hand.

Don't you see, this is not the ways of love or life. These things detract from what it is to be human kind.

It is time to evolve out of such debased ways.

Human kind is my kind, human kind is my tribe. Not some purity of blood or landmass...... Based on what? Some sociopathic/belief systems who'd rather impregnate with his own daughters than go forth and multiple with other tribes....Geees, whf??? Really!

Come on...Please! Wake up, please.

A good person is a good person, wherever they are from, however they got here. Whatever colour eyes, hair, skin......Come on, man.

Do you really need to waste my time on who's who.....Who gives a shi*?

Bluestar look at this I found a video of the man again but this time he is claiming Nimrod is Christ and not Jesus hahha, lol

[media=]

[/media]

btw, that first post i made above was me doing the recording.

Edited by ozman