Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I have a problem with a "Spirit"

zetsamai

over the past few years some strange phenomena have been happening around my happening around my home (like doors closing upstairs when no one is up their and **** being moved when i come home) but as the occurrences are usually rather tame . However as of recent i have deduced that the occurrences have over the years become more violent and frequent when my emotional state began to decline (which is frequently) and as it would appear the worse my state gets the worse the occurrences. Due to my interest in the "occult" i sometimes put symbols from silly horror series that i enjoy on objects in my home (like those drawing dolls you shape for looking at the human body and a mask i had) however these objects always seem to be epicenters for the occurrences like appearing everywhere in my horrid nightmares and moving when no one could have moved them, which i find strange due to the fact that they are fictional .so far there have been several occurrences where the "spirit" has made physical contact with me but only one or two when I've actually seen it .I have always been very sensitive to things like this and so when ever i'm in the home i can feel it's presence very VERY strongly i can normally deduce where "he" is at in the house. In the area of my mental state I am most defiantly at an all time low and the events have been getting worse and worse (also i don't know if this is relevant but I've been having incredibly bad luck the past couple of years). I recently have destroyed the objects in my home containing the symbols however i'm coming for help because of some rather recent discoveries i recently got a mask from an arts and crafts store which i planned to paint with my symbol of choice however i put it off for a while and didn't even put the mask on for a few weeks but it always made me feel weird when i looked at it especially in the dark but than i put it on one night when i went for a walk to keep my face warm and when i came home the presence was almost gone and for a few days it stayed that way but i couldn't touch the mask and i ended up having to move it to the bottom floor because i couldn't sleep in the same room as it than the nightmares began they were hellish and scary and they always took place in my home and in every room no matter what the mask would be up on the wall painted the way i was planning to. the presence persists to be gone except when i look at the places the mask was i my dreams and in the mirror (the mirror is by far the worst making me feel queasy and tear up) last night i smashed the LIVING **** out of that stupid ******* mask but now the presence is back and even stronger and closer I'm scared and i need help please

I had a similar experience once with a presence in my home. It came during a room renovation and was frightening - it seemed evil. I am a Christian and so I asked for help from the Lord by taking a symbol of the Holy Spirit (olive oil) and praying over it. I then dipped my finger in it and made a cross over the doors and windows in the room. I prayed for the evil to be removed and have never been bothered with it since. This is the only time I ever experienced such a thing and it only happened in one room and then it only happened during a renovation when the floors were bare and the walls were scarred and needing paint. I don't know if that mattered or not but it's the only thing that was different about the room. Good luck to you. God bless.

• Like 2

Isn't it funny how we will tell ourselves that this isn't real or we were just imagining things. There are things out there we don't understand and some of it is evil. When something evil showed up by my bed one morning before it was over with I stood up on the bed and said in the name of god and everything that is holy your not welcome in my home. It left and I never saw it again. Very glad of that.

• Like 1

Put up a camera in areas where activity occurs. I guarantee that it will end.

I've heard this and have no doubt it's a sincere belief. In my case though, I never saw anything. It was an overpowering sense of brooding evil. Like being watched from behind by a very angry presence. We kept the door to that room closed and only went in when we had to and never closed it while we were in the room. If we walked past it and it was open the hair would raise up on the back of our necks. My wife noticed it also but our little girl never did.

I've heard this and have no doubt it's a sincere belief. In my case though, I never saw anything. It was an overpowering sense of brooding evil. Like being watched from behind by a very angry presence. We kept the door to that room closed and only went in when we had to and never closed it while we were in the room. If we walked past it and it was open the hair would raise up on the back of our necks. My wife noticed it also but our little girl never did.

Unfortunately "feelings" and "experiences" are not a reliable indicator of anything.

• Like 1

I had a similar experience once with a presence in my home. It came during a room renovation and was frightening - it seemed evil. I am a Christian and so I asked for help from the Lord by taking a symbol of the Holy Spirit (olive oil) and praying over it. I then dipped my finger in it and made a cross over the doors and windows in the room. I prayed for the evil to be removed and have never been bothered with it since. This is the only time I ever experienced such a thing and it only happened in one room and then it only happened during a renovation when the floors were bare and the walls were scarred and needing paint. I don't know if that mattered or not but it's the only thing that was different about the room. Good luck to you. God bless.

I thought you were Jewish !

:P

Seriously . Had no idea you were Christian .

It's probably an opportunity to learn about symbolic meanings and ritual. At the end of the day ritual is nothing but a carrier for placing an intention on to create something. There has to be a reason why you felt drawn to these symbols in the first place and through your own play you have found how you can counteract one energy off another. What i would suggest is doing a full clearing of your property and self, but first do the research and find which symbols u feel personally symbolise what ti would be to do a clearing. You obviously have an innate connection for symbolic/ritual work, so use it as your strength to combat the issues and energies which have come in that are not compatible with you. Once you have found your power symbols, use them along with sage, and sage out your home with the intention to clear these energies from your space.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Sounds like you got a Psychic Vampire on your hands.

Edited by stevemagegod

If you are a Christian, Jesus has given you authority over all evil. You can not, however, go running around casting out evil from every nook and cranny you suspect occupied.

It is the Word that has the power not the believer. You can only use the authority if you have studied the appropriate lessons in the Word, meditated on them & made the your own.

Olive oil crosses helped in my home as well. Strange I had similar experience with masks....

In the film 'Doctor Strange', sorcerer John Mills gives Strange this "spell" to recite if approached by anything unfriendly- "In the name of Ryall, Scourge of Demons, I command you begone!"

At 3 mins 15 secs he's taught the spell,

then at 6:35 he has to use it...

[media=]

[/media]

Likewise, it might be worth using the name "Jesus" against anything nasty in our lives, for example-"In the name of Jesus clear off!", and say it with a little bit of anger in your voice. I mean, who the hell do these entities think they are, disturbing us? Get MAD at them.. :)

(However, remember some entities might not be nasty and are --for want of a better term-- lost souls, so be gentler with them and say something like "In the name of Jesus go and find peace and rest".)

The name "Jesus" carries great power-

One demon in a possessed man saw him and shrieked through its victims mouth:- "Let us alone; what have we to do with you Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are,the Holy One of God" (Mark 1:24)

"Whenever the evil spirits saw him, they fell down before him and cried out, "You are the Son of God."(Mark 3:11)

"Demons came out of many people, shouting, "You are the Son of God!"(Luke 4:41)

A whole lotta shakin goin on -"Believe in God,the demons also believe and tremble" (James 2:19)

Edited by Crikey
  • Like 1