Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cat visits owners grave daily

Simbi Laveau

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/italian-cat-brings-gifts-masters-tomb-171631615.html

Toldo ,the 3 year old Italian tom cat ,visits his deceased masters grave,daily,going on a year now .

He leaves twigs and leaves and flowers ,on the tomb .

The dead man's widow said,Toldo sometimes goes with me ,sometimes on his own .

This kind of behavior is usually ascribed to dogs ,but I'm betting this man is the one who saved this cat .

They never forget .

• Like 4

What a sweet cat!

• Like 1

Just for the record, the picture of the cat in that story is not Toldo - Toldo is a GREY AND WHITE Tomcat, that photo is of a "stray cat" at the ruins and is a tortoiseshell ergo it is a female.

The story itself was beautiful though.

• Like 1

Note to self: mix my ashes with catnip when it's my time to go.

• Like 1

I feel sad that I was mean to three cats...... ;((((( two cats I kicked out of the house, one because I thought it was possessed, which it might have been, and another I was tired of because it started peeing blood but he was the coolest cat ever and I should have kept him and another I abused as a teenager. She had a paranoid problem of eating her own skin and leaving scabs and huge sores all over her body and my mom shut her in the basement with me. I loved the cat and all but she would pound on my door all night long and meow really loud because she wanted to get in the bed with me. I didn't want her to sleep with me because she would leave those scabs, patches of skin with hair attached to them and blood in my sheets, which is understandable that I wouldn't want her in my bed but I would beat her in an attempt to get her to leave me alone.... It didn't work she kept bothering me. I finally let her sleep at the foot of my bed poor kitty. I have two Ferrell cats now, one was born on my porch and also gave birth to a liter of kittens in my bushes.. Her name is Sylvester, there are several, or there were several white and black cats in my neighborhood, I'm assuming all related, and I acquired another one later. So I have two outside wild cats now, Sylvester and Fatty. The other day I told them sorry for how I treated the other cats and hoped they would forgive me. I wonder if I'll get to see my other kitties in heaven... ;((

I'm sorry Rita, Sugar and Diamond! I love you! ;(

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 1

Just for the record, the picture of the cat in that story is not Toldo - Toldo is a GREY AND WHITE Tomcat, that photo is of a "stray cat" at the ruins and is a tortoiseshell ergo it is a female.

The story itself was beautiful though.

Yeah I caught that too .She's pretty too though .

• Like 1

Here is a picture of Toldo ! He is beautiful ,and the husband did rescue him from a,feral colony :)

http://www.huffingto..._n_2406479.html

Aw he is really a very handsome Tom :) Thanks for finding that.

• Like 1