Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Did You Learn Today?

sarah_444

What I have learned/thought about/remenisced on/mused over today

that it will be awhile before i can start a honey bee colony.... just not enough money to go around yet

it is good to take a break from the day to stand/walk/lay in the sunshine...refreshing

sometimes you find things you don't even know you are looking for

although 45 minutes is a ways to drive for a job.. it gives you time to think/reflect/ponder...and enjoy the music

• Like 4

Today I learned you can cut yourself on a paper by accident and it will be very straight cut, but you can’t cut paper straight, not even by accident.

• Like 4

I learnt today not to bother doing a reverse charge call to home. It's a long story but my daughter had my phone in her bag and whilst we were shopping she went off to another shop and then text me to tell me which shop she was in, but duh she had my phone, so consequently I was left freezing for an hour waiting for her, hoping she would come back to where we were last together but she didn't. Anyhow my husband thought I was just messing around and refused to take the call from the operator... grrr lol!

• Like 2

Today I learnt to ST.FU when a women ask about her clothing.black-eye-smiley-th.png

Well, I knew that since before, but I had to re-learn it today. :)

• Like 3

Today I learned that people are sooo different .......

ce6ddd98.jpg

• Like 2

i have learned that good friends/true friends are hard to come by

that sometimes all it takes is a song to turn your mood around

and that every once in awhile you will get a strange text from someone don't even know

• Like 1

what i learned today:

that after temps being below freezing for weeks, it is nice to roll the windows down and feel the warm/flowing air over my skin

that while i only text using my phone, i feel NAKED without it .. i forgot it ther other day and realized just how nice it is to have around

that it isnt a good idea to wear the same socks two days in a row when you have them in work boots all day long... ewww..dont judge me

• Like 2

Today I learned that I know absolutely nothing about the heating system in my home. I also learned that when a heating engineer talks about 'rads', he is talking about radiators.

• Like 4

What i learned today

that even while riding along on your bike it is possible and the kind thing to dodge all the littler critters that cross your path such as snails, spiders, and beetles

that with out my chickens i would be alot less happy.. they sure are fun to watch

that doing laundry isnt so bad so long as there is good music playing

• Like 3

Today I learned how to play most of "Flightless Bird, American Mouth" by ear on the piano. Not well, but I'm working on that part. I also learned how to bribe a dog with a marshmallow in order to get her to sit still enough for a photo.

• Like 2

Today I learned the pump on my washing machine hasn't conked out after all. Phew! Well not so far anyway. *fingers crossed*

What i learned today

that MY family is a hoot to be around.. i so look forward to sunday dinners at my parents

that if speaking of a chilichumpa... the person probably means chinichilla

that coffe tastes best when you can sit back, relax, and enjoy it

• Like 3

I learned to...

553699_212223452243667_1304839441_n.jpg

What i learned

that sometimes it is nice to a full work load for the day

that clothes dont hop into the dryer by themselves

that music breaks up the monontony of the day

• Like 1

What i learned today

that after threats of freezing rain.. i am glad i have a generator in case power lines go down

that genuine kindess does not go unnoticed

that having clean blankets get take for granted far to often

Edited by Overdueleaf

Yvette Fielding hates spiders, is the worse ghost-hunter EVER, and is probably afraid of her own farts.

• Like 1

Today I learned first hand just how selfish and cold hearted certain people are. That's pretty much it.

I learned a new word - eutrapely!

• Like 1

what i learned today

that puppies are irrisitable

that it is always nice to get a break in the cold weather... it was 50F here today and went on a bike ride

electric fires are nowhere near as cool as a real fire

• Like 1

Today I learned that the quality of phone conversations with loved ones can vary greatly. :hmm:

I also learned that sometimes things get so complicated that my brain simply shuts down. :hmm: :hmm:

I learned that it's difficult to look somber and serious enough for a funeral when your entire black outfit is covered in cat fur. I also learned the value of having a lint roller in your car.

• Like 1