Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Did You Learn Today?

sarah_444

I have learned that cute(ha!) Alan is too mean to explain how phones work.

funny-memes-some-girls.jpg

Seriously girls, why do you do this???

(found it insightful. Guess it's what I learned or something...)

That people are even more pathetically lazy than I thought =(

Tonight I learned not to look at one of those viral scary image things......ever again. It was my own fault for ignoring the warning notice which I thought was just hype. Well hand on heart I really didn't expect what happened to happen and I got the fright of my life, so did everyone else in the house when I yelled out!

• Like 2

I learned that environmentalists (or atleast the one I encountered today) seem to think they are on some higher cloud than others because of their effort towards the environment. How exactly does that give you the right to treat others this way?! Just because you drive a smart car and refuse to use plastic bags doesn't mean you should walk around others with your nose in the air like a stuck up C yoU Next Tuesday!

:td: Guy just threw off my whole mood being such a jerk!

• Like 1

what i learned today

that you are never to old to play with playdoh

that singing along in the car isnt such a bad thing

that sometimes you have to break out the salt/icemelt and use it.. it does no good sitting in the garage

• Like 1

this site has new advertisements

I have learned that most households in The Republic of Ireland get British TV.

(I've never been there, so I wouldn't know!)

Today I learned just how much can be done after just 3hrs sleep.

I learned that painting a room while you only have a 3.5 year old to "help" sounds like a bad idea, but it can actually be pretty funny and mostly mess free.

Also, listening to "Girl on Fire" while painting with the said 3.5 year old will result in a quite a few questions about girls on fire and attempted explanations about metaphors... :wacko:

• Like 2

Today I learned that walking straight into a hailstorm, a heavy shopping bag in each hand, is no fun ....... boy! do those hailstones sting!

Today I learned that things can change, and stay the same at the same time! :wacko:

• Like 1

Today I learned that I didn`t learn anything I didn`t know yesterday.

• Like 1

Thanks to LibstaK, today i learned the word emoticon. I just thought they were all called smilies. Wow how clever do I feel now!!

geek_smiley.gif

• Like 2

I learned that my dog is sneaky when it comes to stealing our cat's food!

I learned that my dog is sneaky when it comes to stealing our cat's food!

I recently learned that my cat and dog have a strategy for stealing food left out on the table. Since my dog is old and can't jump up on the furniture, the cat jumps up and tosses food down to her. I'm a little confused on how to feel about this. lol

Today I learned how fantastic all of my neighbours can be. :wub:

• Like 2

I learned today, that if you think you can get away with treating animals with cruelty and get away with it....Your so wrong, :ph34r: big brother is always watching......

I learned the lyrics to "And Eve Was Weak" from the musical, Carrie; I'm sure that will come in useful!

I learned to trust someone.

(And I can't begin to describe what a huge thing that is for me)

• Like 4

Today I learned that I don't necessarily have to have an action-packed day in order to be happy. Today I've just been working on the computer and posting comments to online forums. And I've enjoyed myself.

• Like 1

Today I learned (or rather, refreshed myself on) the 18th century method for dealing with an early term miscarriage, which will come in useful for a character I'm writing!

Today I learned that I'm going to be seeing Mumford and Sons in August at their only (sold out) Canadian stopover. For freeeee. :D :D :D

Edited by sarah_444
  • Like 1