Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Guns Do Not Kill People

Yamato

Nice Freudian slip at 4:02

Lol.

Big Pharm is more responsible for the mass shootings in America than any other single factor. And I wonder how much domestic homicides could slip into there backyard as side effects of there putrid human testing .

• Like 2

If the drug companies stopped giving SSRI's out like it's candy than perhaps these wacked out zombies will show some apathy. Ever wonder why these mass shootings didn't happen over 30 years ago? There is definitely a connection. This cannot be denied any longer.

Have to agree, maybe I`m old school, but I rembember in the sixties when ratings had to be applied to movies, ect, and hippes were all about the use of drugs, the Critics said then we`d breed a violent and sick society, well guess what it`s been bred.What I can`nt get over just how many kids and people are put on depession pills these day, what happen to the good old mind that was given :)

• Like 1

The American Elite are creating these Lone Gunmen and High School Killers by using lonely, shy or different looking individuals. They seek them out using Psychiatrist Practices. In the past they used to send an an undercover worker into the practice to seek out operatives using the records on the patients. But nowadays they only have to get a talented hacker to hack the computer system of the Psychiatrist they're targeting! Then they get that patient referred to a doctor of their choice, then they can turn this tool of destruction into anything they like!

All the High School Killers have one thing in common, they were all on Psychotropic Drugs for mental disorders! Also all the the assasins (like JFK) were all patients of shrinks and on these Psychotropic Drugs, but the only thing different about these killers were that they had Military Training. They pre warn us of the event using Symbolism (see Latest Batman Movie featuring Sandy Hook in large letters on a map ) blatently telling us what the are going to do and unless you know how to read this Symbolism the average Joe or Jane wouldn't know! I have looked at this subject in depth and my research has led me to these conclusions. Do the research and you will come to the same conclusion!

• Like 1

In the same humorous vein, we have:

and a little more seriously:

[media=]

Look, this is whole "guns don't kill people" stand point against any form of gun control is getting very annoying. Go give every psychopath, lunatic and mentally unstable person a gun then, since its not the gun that kills people.

Look, this is whole "guns don't kill people" stand point against any form of gun control is getting very annoying. Go give every psychopath, lunatic and mentally unstable person a gun then, since its not the gun that kills people.

They're talking about the intent behind it. A person will kill someone if they want to no matter what. Talking about what they use, how many they kill, etc, is getting into details. You have to get people to just stop bloody wanting to kill others. Until then, Pandora's box is already open, guns are out, and I believe I should access to at least some firearm for defense.

• Like 2

Go give every psychopath, lunatic and mentally unstable person a gun then, since its not the gun that kills people.

Conversely, let's take them away from good gun carriers who save lives every day and let the victims die, get injured, get raped. The point is, the gun is neutral. So are cars. Giving every half-blind senior citizen and physically disabled person a car and then blaming the car and adding more car regulations on the whole population is expensive and absurd because it doesn't address the problem, which isn't the car.

• Like 1

They're talking about the intent behind it. A person will kill someone if they want to no matter what. Talking about what they use, how many they kill, etc, is getting into details. You have to get people to just stop bloody wanting to kill others. Until then, Pandora's box is already open, guns are out, and I believe I should access to at least some firearm for defense.

Oh I understand what their intent. But if they use it as an excuse against gun control, then they shouldn't control whether these maniacs have access to guns.

To do otherwise, to accept that certain people should not have guns because they're dangerous, is hypocritical.

Fact is a gun isn't going to shoot people itself. Fact also is that there are certain people that are dangerous and should not have easy access to the guns.

Conversely, let's take them away from good gun carriers who save lives every day and let the victims die, get injured, get raped. The point is, the gun is neutral. So are cars. Giving every half-blind senior citizen and physically disabled person a car and then blaming the car and adding more car regulations on the whole population is expensive and absurd because it doesn't address the problem, which isn't the car.

Are you telling me there's no form of car control?

Oh I understand what their intent. But if they use it as an excuse against gun control, then they shouldn't control whether these maniacs have access to guns.

To do otherwise, to accept that certain people should not have guns because they're dangerous, is hypocritical.

Fact is a gun isn't going to shoot people itself. Fact also is that there are certain people that are dangerous and should not have easy access to the guns.

Are you telling me there's no form of car control?

No, I'm telling you there are forms of gun control. They're not given to psychopaths and lunatics.

• Like 2

No, I'm telling you there are forms of gun control. They're not given to psychopaths and lunatics.

Ahh, there are forms of gun control. So you accept that gun control is necessary in this case, despite the fact that "guns don't kill people"?

• Like 1

Ahh, there are forms of gun control. So you accept that gun control is necessary in this case, despite the fact that "guns don't kill people"?

Gun control should just as much be a function of the people cracking down on government's guns as the reverse. How do we feign so much ignorance over so much death caused by so many governments with their guns? Gun control, like life and death control, should be left to the states to decide. Our rule of law explicitly allows our people to arm, not to kill animals, but to defend themselves. If you don't like it this badly, then move.

• Like 1

and a little more seriously:

[media=]

[/media]

Is she talking into a security camera? Immoble and looking down at her...

I pretty much agree that guns are only dangerous if used by people. Except that one dog that shot his master when they were duck hunting...

Anything can be used to kill. It is just that guns are able to make killing at greater range and faster.

Really? Seems to me that a lunatic psychopath recently bought a whole bunch of guns legally and then went on to kill many people.

Here is the real issue. How do we stop the lunatics from getting guns without punishing the honest and legal gun owners?

Nibs

Really? Seems to me that a lunatic psychopath recently bought a whole bunch of guns legally and then went on to kill many people.

Here is the real issue. How do we stop the lunatics from getting guns without punishing the honest and legal gun owners?

Nibs

Oh so it's perfection that's the issue now. If you can cite an example of a specific crime, a small factoid in the bigger picture of violent crime, then that particular crime is now what really matters. And the presumption there must be that government is going to administer PhD psychological exams on every upright citizen who wants to buy a gun. Should psychos not have knives too, or does the present absence of a Sandy Hook-by-knife factoid make you feel safe enough not to care?

How do we stop the lunatics from getting guns without punishing the honest and legal gun owners?

By tearing down the stigma of mental health issues, and addressing mental health with parity to physical health, as if the brain isn't a physical organ in the body.

Oh so it's perfection that's the issue now. If you can cite an example of a specific crime, a small factoid in the bigger picture of violent crime, then that particular crime is now what really matters. And the presumption there must be that government is going to administer PhD psychological exams on every upright citizen who wants to buy a gun. Should psychos not have knives too, or does the present absence of a Sandy Hook-by-knife factoid make you feel safe enough not to care?

What? I wasn't "presuming" anything. I asked a question.

How do we stop the lunatics from getting guns without punishing the honest and legal gun owners?

By tearing down the stigma of mental health issues, and addressing mental health with parity to physical health, as if the brain isn't a physical organ in the body.

No argument with you on this at all.

Nibs

• Like 1

Is she talking into a security camera? Immoble and looking down at her...

It's called a webcam. It mounts on your computer screen.

What? I wasn't "presuming" anything. I asked a question.

That's why I asked a question too.

It's called a webcam. It mounts on your computer screen.

Man, maybe she has a really big screen then? :tu:

• Like 1

Nibs

Q: SImilarly... How do we keep the Criminals from getting guns?

A: I don't think you can. If someone wants to buy a gun, they are probably going to get one. The mass murder in Norway got guns and they are like a hundred thousand times more hard to get ahold of over there.

• Like 1

Q: SImilarly... How do we keep the Criminals from getting guns?

A: I don't think you can. If someone wants to buy a gun, they are probably going to get one. The mass murder in Norway got guns and they are like a hundred thousand times more hard to get ahold of over there.

That may be true, but we should make it as difficult as possible, just as we are making it as difficult as possible for Don Vito to run his extortion racket.

That may be true, but we should make it as difficult as possible, just as we are making it as difficult as possible for Don Vito to run his extortion racket.

As difficult as possible? That would be putting every criminal in a cage and throwing away the key.

Who's "we"? Your local law enforcement in Des Moines?

As difficult as possible? That would be putting every criminal in a cage and throwing away the key.

Who's "we"? Your local law enforcement in Des Moines?

Among others, yes. But most of all responsible citizens should see that all have to assume responsibility for their guns lobbying their representatives to get it done, and if they don't see that others get elected.

Edited by questionmark

Among others, yes. But most of all responsible citizens should see that all have to assume responsibility for their guns lobbying their representatives to get it done, and if they don't see that others get elected.

Responsible citizens assume responsibility already; that's what responsible means.

Get what done? When you figure out what your position really is, try "it" out in Des Moines yourself. You can get in your car and go lobby your representatives yourself about what you want to do to impose on other people you don't politically agree with. A responsible citizen taking responsibility, imagine that.

• Like 2

All this talk of gun control is just a smoke screen for the gov. real purpose and that is more control period. if they really cared about combating crime they would be talking about criminal control. again, gun laws do not stop crimes they just make it harder for law abiding citizens to exercise their rights. how bout we quit putting our criminals on a pedestal and make going to prison mean something. stretching a few necks in the court lawn is a pretty good deterent. people talk about how barbaric we are because we have capital punishment. well I say the punishment should fit the crime. now I have a damn good imagination and what this piece of trash did in conn. well I think I would have a hard time thinking up an acceptable level of punishment for him.

• Like 2

There are already laws in place, good ones, against them having or owning firearms. And I'm tired of people thinking government can keep them safe, even when you have a benign government that really wants to. I wonder how many Jews thought Hitler would keep them safe.

They that surrender some permanent liberty for temporary security deserve neither liberty nor security.

• Like 3

There are already laws in place, good ones, against them having or owning firearms

Why do they have these laws in place? Guns don't kill people right? These laws are in place because despite how much people cry out that they don't want gun control because "guns don't kill people", they themselves want to prevent guns from ending up in those peoples hands. This is done by controlling guns. The argument "guns don't kill people" is thus worthless as an argument against gun control.

• Like 1