Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fatal Zorbing

Big Bad Voodoo

What were they thinking? Tragic stupidity.

I think that is one winter sport I would pass on.

If Fatal Zorbing is the name of the "sport" I guess its a clue not to do it if you have something planned for the afternoon.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 4

I'm sorry but I gotta laugh - you had to see that coming...

I also giggle when people go to war, come on they had to see it coming! -sarcasm-

Hey Roy you get in rubber ball and roll did this steep hill. I will even hold your beer. DUMBA55

I also giggle when people go to war, come on they had to see it coming! -sarcasm-

You say that but then I do think if military personnel die in war, then they signed up to do that. Nobody forced them.

I don't laugh but I sure as hell don't give sympathy.

WW2 & WW1 is different, where there was a real reason to be at war and the people needed good people to fight for our freedom.

You say that but then I do think if military personnel die in war, then they signed up to do that. Nobody forced them.

I don't laugh but I sure as hell don't give sympathy.

WW2 & WW1 is different, where there was a real reason to be at war and the people needed good people to fight for our freedom.

I don't give sympathy either, if anything, I'm ashamed I can't do what they do.

Trip to somewhere with snow covered mountains $$$$.

Purchasing winter gear and reservations $$$$.

Acting like a tourist, paying some guy to put you in rubber cocoon ball like thingy, to roll down a dangerous, rocky, steep mountain that God knows only where it fringin' ends $$.

Losing your life in the process...priceless!

• Like 1

I don't give sympathy either, if anything, I'm ashamed I can't do what they do.

What's that then? Fight for a national banking system?

What's that then? Fight for a national banking system?

Fight each day for the people beside me, fight for an ideal that may not exist but still gives people the reason to get out of bed each morning.

• Like 2

Fight each day for the people beside me, fight for an ideal that may not exist but still gives people the reason to get out of bed each morning.

Where is that happening then? I haven't seen any wars like that since WW2.

Where is that happening then? I haven't seen any wars like that since WW2.

Those would be the only reason I'd sigh up to fight a war. Perhaps nowadays people just sign up to make money and shoot guys.

Those would be the only reason I'd sigh up to fight a war. Perhaps nowadays people just sign up to make money and shoot guys.

So do you agree the wars int he middle East are based on establishing central Banks in these countries?

My Evidence:

Iraq: central bank owned by the Rothchilds put in place after we gained control.

Afghanistan: central bank owned by the Rothchilds put in place after we gained control.

Libya: central bank owned by the Rothchilds put in place after we Al Qaeda gained control (who we supported financially and with air support/proven fact because Al Waeda Flags are above Libya now) Because Gaddafi was against having a central banking system and debt .

Iran does not have a central Bank owned byt he Rothchilds... They will soon though.

• Like 1

So do you agree the wars int he middle East are based on establishing central Banks in these countries?

My Evidence:

Iraq: central bank owned by the Rothchilds put in place after we gained control.

Afghanistan: central bank owned by the Rothchilds put in place after we gained control.

Libya: central bank owned by the Rothchilds put in place after we Al Qaeda gained control (who we supported financially and with air support/proven fact because Al Waeda Flags are above Libya now) Because Gaddafi was against having a central banking system and debt .

Iran does not have a central Bank owned byt he Rothchilds... They will soon though.

I don't have to agree nor disagree if you have the evidence.

I don't have to agree nor disagree if you have the evidence.

You can still have an opinion! :P

Especially seeing as msot people seem to be completely blind to it.

You can still have an opinion! :P

Especially seeing as msot people seem to be completely blind to it.

Rothchilds banks went up in each country the West moved into militarily. That's a fact, I can't place motive behind it without knowing the motive. Is it the reason we're going in completely? No, I don't think so. I think it's a multitude of reasons but extending that banking system could, and since the facts show that it is happening, it is a motivating factor.

• Like 1

Rothchilds banks went up in each country the West moved into militarily. That's a fact, I can't place motive behind it without knowing the motive. Is it the reason we're going in completely? No, I don't think so. I think it's a multitude of reasons but extending that banking system could, and since the facts show that it is happening, it is a motivating factor.

Oil and Gas are other reasons that evidence shows.

How I see it is that all the wars are about greed. It's men and woman who die fighting in them that are victims of lies. They beleive they are fighting a good cause when they are being used by greedy people who should face punishment for crimes against humanity.

That is my view.

• Like 1

Oil and Gas are other reasons that evidence shows.

How I see it is that all the wars are about greed. It's men and woman who die fighting in them that are victims of lies. They beleive they are fighting a good cause when they are being used by greedy people who should face punishment for crimes against humanity.

That is my view.

Doesn't mean if we just stopped fighting the other side would. We've p***ed them off for far too long. It's like borrowing money almost. You borrow money to pay off one friend, then borrow again, and again, and again, because if you stop, sooner or later, you won't be able to pay them back and you'll get beaten up. Humanity is corrupt with greed. We're a species that just loves to make things overly complicated. I also don't doubt, from remembering words Bush said years ago, that there also isn't some religious reason behind it on the West's end as well.

• Like 1

Doesn't mean if we just stopped fighting the other side would. We've p***ed them off for far too long. It's like borrowing money almost. You borrow money to pay off one friend, then borrow again, and again, and again, because if you stop, sooner or later, you won't be able to pay them back and you'll get beaten up. Humanity is corrupt with greed. We're a species that just loves to make things overly complicated. I also don't doubt, from remembering words Bush said years ago, that there also isn't some religious reason behind it on the West's end as well.

I think it's true but I don't ever see us admitting it. I have no idea if the things Coffey lists are true so I'll give him benefit of the doubt but I think this last GREAT war that is coming will be fueled primarily by religion. Islam against the West. Maybe it will be started by the rich and powerful interests using religion to move things along but in the end it will be out of control. Nukes will get used. At that point it won't even matter who or what started it.