Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fatal Zorbing

Big Bad Voodoo

I'm thinking,if you lost footing,because it went too fast ,you could go head over heels,and break your neck .

I bet that's what happened.

It's not safe ,which is a given ,but you expect deaths from sky diving or bungee jumping ,not this .

So do you agree the wars int he middle East are based on establishing central Banks in these countries?

My Evidence:

Iraq: central bank owned by the Rothchilds put in place after we gained control.

Afghanistan: central bank owned by the Rothchilds put in place after we gained control.

Libya: central bank owned by the Rothchilds put in place after we Al Qaeda gained control (who we supported financially and with air support/proven fact because Al Waeda Flags are above Libya now) Because Gaddafi was against having a central banking system and debt .

Iran does not have a central Bank owned byt he Rothchilds... They will soon though.

Oh come now ,the rothchilds are a conspiracy nut mythos .... :whistle:

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 1

The Zorb fell into an abyss. One died the other survived. I'm guessing the one that died fell out of the hole?

I realy like to know did he/she is allright.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19gFJnrmiO0[/media]

From the comments (and there were 2 guys inside the thing):

"Zorb rolled by 1 km down the precipice.After one hour, the rescuers reached the Zorb. Dennis died from a broken spine on the way to hospital. The second guy with a concussion in the hospital."

Oh come now ,the rothchilds are a conspiracy nut mythos .... :whistle:

Yeah they don't even exist. :tu: Keep calm and carry on. :tu:

I think it's true but I don't ever see us admitting it. I have no idea if the things Coffey lists are true so I'll give him benefit of the doubt but I think this last GREAT war that is coming will be fueled primarily by religion. Islam against the West. Maybe it will be started by the rich and powerful interests using religion to move things along but in the end it will be out of control. Nukes will get used. At that point it won't even matter who or what started it.

All of what I said is facts and the information is is public, no conspiracy theory.. Just facts. (you can check Wikipedia or whatever factual site you want)

The next great war will only seem to be religious, that will be what the majority believes.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

Getting back on topic -

The Russian authorities have launched an investigation after a man was killed during a ride down a ski slope inside a giant inflatable ball.

Denis Burakov, 27, died after the ball - called a zorb - veered off course and fell into a deep gorge in the North Caucasus. His friend was badly injured.

The authorities are trying to establish whether the death was caused "through providing unsafe services".

They say they want to question three owners of the zorb ride, who are reportedly on the run.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-20962906

• Like 2

Getting back on topic -

The Russian authorities have launched an investigation after a man was killed during a ride down a ski slope inside a giant inflatable ball.

Denis Burakov, 27, died after the ball - called a zorb - veered off course and fell into a deep gorge in the North Caucasus. His friend was badly injured.

The authorities are trying to establish whether the death was caused "through providing unsafe services".

They say they want to question three owners of the zorb ride, who are reportedly on the run.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-20962906

They are trying to establish whether what? have they not seen this video?

All that snow and all all those dips, the thought of even throwing someone down it in a rubber ball is not the brightest of ideas, mind you, saying that, neither is getting into that contraption either.

So if someone filmed to people dying, is this not therefore snuff and highly illegal?

So if someone filmed to people dying, is this not therefore snuff and highly illegal?

Or perhaps might use as warning to others who want to try it. Also I didnt saw them dying.

That was thought. Unsafe services. What else? Who is responsible?

When you selling something you must guarantee safety.

I doubt it was planned.

I would hate to see what Russian roller coasters do.

2 people in the ball seems very uncomfortable to me. Like you would be colliding against this person constantly.