Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Personal Encounters with Aliens

notforgotten

The first encounter was in the spirtual and I believe was a revelation from God. I was lying down to sleep when I heard the sound of a space craft ringing in my ears. Then all of a sudden, an alien spirit appeared sitting, right before my eyes. He appeared to be a grey, short and big headed with large eyes. He began to speak in a language which sounded like an old telegraph machine. His final word was in english and he said, "human". The interesting part of this is that as I laid there, obviously a human, he thought that I could understand his language before he determined that I was human. This leads me to believe that their are aliens in human bodies.

My second experience is with the invisible as well. My wife and I have both been able to see the invisible for quite some time. My wife and I both saw a spirit that looked exactly like me, but he wasn't me. By the powers of what I believe to be the higher angels, while completely awake, I experienced five female spirits who laid on top of me in a chronological order of a cloning process. They all had kissed me and the first had a liquid substance covering its body and another substance in its mouth. The female spirits had progressively less liquid on them until the last one, which was completely normal. This experience leads me to believe that my body has been cloned by aliens.

My third and hopefully final experience was in this visible world. I was running a fever one night and sleeping. My wife and I had the fan blowing on us that night and could easily smell things in the room. My fever began to suddenly rise and I began squirming in bed, awakening, when I smelt their scent. It smelt like something that comes from water. They quickly scurried out the bedroom door and the scent went away. Why they were there and what they wanted, I do not know. I believe that it was God who intervened by making my fever go up and chasing them away.

Edited by notforgotten

Never heard of it.

Five chicks at once?!!! rock-on-smiley-emoticon.gif

So, the spirit that looks like you...you think is your clone?

Yes, my body was cloned and my wife and I saw the spirit of that clone.

Edited by notforgotten

I saw a ufo once wben I was 15 and also felt like I came into contact once with aliens once when I was meditating. It was t much of an experience though because I pulled away... I know meditating isnt the same as true contact, but that did happen for me though... ok I will read your story now. Btw this wi be the first alien experience I ever read on this sight... I must not click on the alien link very often, but I also think people are afraid to share. So I thank you for being bold. :)

• Like 1

Yes, my body was cloned and my wife and I saw the spirit of that clone.

I still havent read the story but I have seen and heard the clone of two people before. It wasnt an alien experience though it was a doppelganger, I assume an evil entity taking form of a human I knew....

• Like 1

Yes very interesting indeed. What were your emotions like with the experience with the women with the liquid? Were you afraid, calm, glad, etc... so do you think it is a feminine entity that is now your clone? Did the clone go back to the netherworld world or is it still here? How many times did you see this clone?

Do you think this is quite different then doppelganger s? The process in which yours was made does seem very unique.. sorry for so many questions but have you heard any other similar stories to yours yet?

Thank you :D

Edited by SpiritWriter

I saw the clone a few times, while my wife saw him 6-7 times. The female spirits with liquid on themselves were in the cloning process. I was calm at the time. Their bodies probably were in a large liquid vat. It was revealed to me that I had been cloned. The dead who are in my life said it was a clone as well. Not a doppel-ganger. I wouldn't know what kind of entity it is/was that is now my clone. The devil perhaps. Spirits on earth are in the netherworld. When the ghost is energized, they cross over and can been seen the visible world. My wife still sees the clone once in a while. I don't know if the body is still alive or dead though. Aliens scare the **** out of me.

Edited by notforgotten

I believe that doppel-ganglers (spirit-doubles) are really spirits of people that have been cloned by aliens.

Edited by notforgotten

Sorry but i can't believe you, you said you've seen them 6-7 times why don't you people ever try to catch them on camera or mobile phone... So much recording equipment and only stories..

Before all this began, have you been reading,viewing any alien based videos, books , pictures?

I refuse to argue my testimony. I know it's real. You can either accept it as such or not.

I refuse to argue my testimony. I know it's real. You can either accept it as such or not.

Is your religious view enhanced by these happenings or does it hamper them? What makes you think these encounters are connected with God?

• Like 1

Sorry but i can't believe you, you said you've seen them 6-7 times why don't you people ever try to catch them on camera or mobile phone... So much recording equipment and only stories..

Before all this began, have you been reading,viewing any alien based videos, books , pictures?

He knows the experience because he had them... he didnt have to read books for that.. how about we read what he has to say.. or are other humans, the ones we find with publications at Barnes and Noble more credible? I dont think he needs to have a picture to remember what he saw.. do you only believe peoples stories that show you a picture afterwards? You dont have to believe HIM, but I doubt your comment would make him stop believing what he knows hes seen.

• Like 2

Or maybe you asked if hes been reading books about this stuff because it may have influenced his perceptions... he can answer that. I know for me my supernatural experiences were natural, I didn't read about stuff like that until afterwards, years later since I could never get the experiences off my mind. They leave a lasting impression you know. We try to find info in books and online to answer our questions, like what does it mean and why... the answers are hard to find. I think its a very slow process, at least it has been for me, a never ending quest, and thats ok. Its supposed to be a mystery or at least somewhat of one for now. Thats why theres a story and a skeptic, there is hard core reality, and sometimes the spiritual is more physical in nature than a picture could ever be.

• Like 2

I believe that aliens are the devil and that God and the angels intervened to help.

Ive never read much of anything on aliens, my interest is more in the spiritual since Jesus had found me.

Edited by notforgotten

fair call.. I say.. not accepted..

I believe that aliens are the devil and that God and the angels intervened to help.

Ive never read much of anything on aliens, my interest is more in the spiritual since Jesus had found me.

I have never thought of them as gods, angels or demons, although I'm sure that people in a pre-scientific era could have easily made that mistake.

The first encounter was in the spirtual and I believe was a revelation from God. I was lying down to sleep when I heard the sound of a space craft ringing in my ears. Then all of a sudden, an alien spirit appeared sitting, right before my eyes. He appeared to be a grey, short and big headed with large eyes. He began to speak in a language which sounded like an old telegraph machine. His final word was in english and he said, "human". The interesting part of this is that as I laid there, obviously a human, he thought that I could understand his language before he determined that I was human. This leads me to believe that their are aliens in human bodies.

My second experience is with the invisible as well. My wife and I have both been able to see the invisible for quite some time. My wife and I both saw a spirit that looked

Well, I've never "seen" invisible ETs, although I know that some of their craft have been invisible or also able to mimic clouds and other natural environmental features.

In the military, the pictures I saw of the three dead ones looked like they had broken their little necks in the crash, which proved to my satisfaction that some of them could indeed die--or be killed and terminated with extreme prejudice. When one is in the army, that is always important information to know.

• Like 1

My second experience is with the invisible as well. My wife and I have both been able to see the invisible for quite some time. My wife and I both saw a spirit that looked exactly like me, but he wasn't me. By the powers of what I believe to be the higher angels, while completely awake, I experienced five female spirits who laid on top of me in a chronological order of a cloning process. They all had kissed me and the first had a liquid substance covering its body and another substance in its mouth. The female spirits had progressively less liquid on them until the last one, which was completely normal. This experience leads me to believe that my body has been cloned by aliens.

My third and hopefully final experience was in this visible world. I was running a fever one night and sleeping. My wife and I had the fan blowing on us that night and could easily smell things in the room. My fever began to suddenly rise and I began squirming in bed, awakening, when I smelt their scent. It smelt like something that comes from water. They quickly scurried out the bedroom door and the scent went away. Why they were there and what they wanted, I do not know. I believe that it was God who intervened by making my fever go up and chasing them away.

WHAT?! :no::huh: I've highlighted the area's of which seriously have me scratching my head. Are you playing with us? Is this a joke? When speaking to a collective group of believers/non-believers, blurting out things of which point to delusional behavior, spins your credibility down to the negatives my friend. You're speaking about "events" that happened in the spiritual, and the invisible. Do you see the issue here? Especially when discussing a topic of which there is no scientific evidence of it being a reality in the first place. Then adding these types of "events," you're only hurting the rest of the field of UFOlogy and their credibility.....

• Like 2

WHAT?! :no::huh: I've highlighted the area's of which seriously have me scratching my head. Are you playing with us? Is this a joke? When speaking to a collective group of believers/non-believers, blurting out things of which point to delusional behavior, spins your credibility down to the negatives my friend. You're speaking about "events" that happened in the spiritual, and the invisible. Do you see the issue here? Especially when discussing a topic of which there is no scientific evidence of it being a reality in the first place. Then adding these types of "events," you're only hurting the rest of the field of UFOlogy and their credibility.....

Well, this is unexplained-mysteries. I am afraid most mysteries will remain unexplained. :) To be fair, he believes that alien are more of the spiritual realm. Believers of UFOs from another planet have nothing to fear.