Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Now wouldnt this really hack you off?

seeder

So - you help someone out who has had a car crash... you let them sit in your totally undamaged car while the ambulance comes...as you do..

Only to then discover...

The passengers cant get out..

So along comes the fire brigade and cuts your roof right off your car....

Now wouldn't that really...really... really hack you off?

see:

http://www.telegraph...-survivors.html

surely the insurance wont pay out as theres not been an accident? Who can you claim from?

Edited by seeder

Paramedics had asked Mrs Dunlop if they could sit in her car to wait for an ambulance.

===========================================================================

Didn`t the paramedics have a car of their own?

Anyway, it would not hack me off at all, you have not seen the state of my car....this would do me great because their insurance would get me a nice new car.

What with the trauma, stress and horror of the whole ordeal I reckon a brand new Overfinch would cover it.

• Like 1

Paramedics had asked Mrs Dunlop if they could sit in her car to wait for an ambulance.

===========================================================================

Didn`t the paramedics have a car of their own?

Anyway, it would not hack me off at all, you have not seen the state of my car....this would do me great because their insurance would get me a nice new car.

What with the trauma, stress and horror of the whole ordeal I reckon a brand new Overfinch would cover it.

Maybe they were biker paramedics? And wouldn't it depend on your level of cover if you could claim anything?

Actually she has in effect - got a convertible now!!

• Like 1

Maybe they were biker paramedics? And wouldn't it depend on your level of cover if you could claim anything?

Actually she has in effect - got a convertible now!!

it would not come out of my insurance, they put the people in the car and they cut the roof off, they will be responsible for getting me an Overfinch for all my stress. :whistle:

her convertible will come in useful when we get our abnormally hot summer in June. :w00t:

• Like 2

Well if they could not get out, then how do you get them out?

They obviously did not think about that when they got them IN.

Since I don't have full coverage my insurance would not pay for my vehicle so I don't know if I would want to allow someone to sit in it. That sounds harsh but would they be willing to pay for damage, bet not.

I think the paramedics should have known better...

Since I don't have full coverage my insurance would not pay for my vehicle so I don't know if I would want to allow someone to sit in it. That sounds harsh but would they be willing to pay for damage, bet not.

If they ask you to let them sit in your car then hack the roof off it, its down to them. the lady did not know that by saying yes it would lead to an extended sunroof. :unsure2: