Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lost phone

well1234

So, I lost my iphone three days ago and I am 99% sure it is still in my house. I had just come back from a holiday and had dropped the phone in my suitcase which was full at the time. Went looking through the suitcase, but it only seemed to get more hidden amongst my "stuff". The next night, when I emptied the bag to try to find the phone, it seemed to have just disappeared. Everything now has been packed away and I have searched high and low. I have searched in the cupboards, in all of my clothes, in and under couches, in bins, in bags, under shelves. I have almost given up. Unfortunately, it holds a lot of private information that I need. The phone is dead, so calling it, which I have now done 5 times, is not going to work.

If someone can see anything, please let me know. I feel like I'm kind of losing my mind.

Thank you so very much!

A lot of people are keeping private info on their phones, you should always have it written down somewhere safe too. Sorry, not helpful now, but hopefully in future you will not be dependant on your phone alone.

Ok I am not psychic but I will give it a try... I think it is near or under something green and leather like a pair of shoes.. let me know if I'm right....

• Like 1

Maybe it still where you were and it didn't get packed.

So, I found my phone!!

SpiritWriter, I think you might be psychic! Honestly.

I own one thing that is green and leather. A green leather jacket. So, after your advice a few days ago I searched my cupboards around, under, in and over that jacket and found nothing. Seemed like no luck. So I gave up and bought a new phone.

Then today, I went to put some clothes away and noticed that a dress that I took with me on the trip (and which was hanging very close to that leather jacket) was not hanging on the hanger properly. So I tugged on it, and out fell the phone!

I thought you might like to know.

Best of luck with your future and thank you so much for replying to my post!

• Like 1

Well now ive lost my phone.... :( I had a samsung galaxy 3 for all of one month .. pretty much lost it the day insurance wss no longer available for it. And the same day you found your phone! I bought a cover for it which covered it front and back (pink pseudo ostridge skin) first smart phone ive had fot a longgg time. Oh and the flap of the cover held credit cards and my id and also a fold for cash. So yeah I lost my wallet too. No money, no nothing :(... im going to have to walk to church today since I dont have bus fair and borrow money from my mom to make it through until I figure sh.. out to replace it all. I think it fell out of the car when I was getting out of it... but if anybody has some psychic insight let me know. I last used it at my moms house, then we came to my house to pick up my daughter. So I looked in both houses and called it but couldnt hear it ring... it really sucks. Im glad you found your phone though... but I really find it ironic that I log in this morning and get a notification abiut this....

Lol my mom just called and she found it. Lol yeahhhh. She just calked right now. Peace all... :)