Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I need some explaining

coffeecoffee

Ok so my friend and I were crossing through a neighbor hood to get to this country club. When we walked in front of this one house(IT was needed to get to the club, also we would need to cross through his yard), he slowly opened the door and stuck out with left arm. My friend and I looked at each other and ignored it. I looked back again and he (A 15 or 16 year old male teenager)

was staring at me, silently. After crossing through his yard and while in his back yard (Pretty big back yard) we looked back again. And THERE HE WAS AGAIN!!!!! he was standing, still and un moving, on his back raised deck/porch. As any obnoctious teenager would, I gave him the finger. The rest of the day went just fine. Three days later(Today) I was on the bus listening to SAIL by AWOL Nation, and the kid in front of me( a seventh grader) slowly reached out his left arm. After that, almost to my stop, this kindergartner got off at his stop. While his 5 siblings continued to walk down the street, he looked back into my eyes, as the bus rolled away. now by now, I was pretty scared. And just now my dog walks in, whining, sitting perfectly (unusual), and whining.

Please someone help me!! I want to know if there is a demon, and if so howe do I get rid of it! please . thank you.

• Like 1

Welcome to UM, coffeecoffee. :yes:

I take it your quite young if a kindergartner got off your school bus.

No worries. No demons, just learn and enjoy your school years.

• Like 1

It could be possible that you made spirits uneasy with your pressence.....

It could be possible that you made spirits uneasy with your pressence.....

Which I think you should worry about, coffee, as much as you should worry about making dragons, leprechauns, or Hercules uneasy with your presence. Which is, not at all.

And welcome to UM!

• Like 2

People generally do not like it when you cross into their yard. If you find yourself in a situation where you must, people will disapprove. When you went into his backyard, he simply followed you out his backdoor probably to make sure you'd at least be on your way and not loiter on his family's property.

Not sure why you let the idea of a demon creep into your mind, but you're trying to make unrelated situations correlate somehow. I assume you're a big fan of paranormal television. Nothing wrong with that, I enjoy it myself, but I don't allow it to influence my actual life.

Finally, your dog is either hungry or wants attention. Oblige him. So no demons, just kids and teenagers. Although some people might tell you they're one in the same.

• Like 4

With the exceptions of one response here, you've received some really great information. As previously stated, you are trying to correlate regular events with your fascination of the paranormal. This is a dangerous mindset and one you should truly learn to get over. Educate yourself. You do not want to be one of those people whom sees spirits, demons, ghosts etc behind every perfectly normal event in life. Only after you've crossed off your "check list" every natural explanation can you start to investigate the very slim chance of it being "paranormal"

• Like 1

With the exceptions of one response here, you've received some really great information. As previously stated, you are trying to correlate regular events with your fascination of the paranormal. This is a dangerous mindset and one you should truly learn to get over. Educate yourself. You do not want to be one of those people whom sees spirits, demons, ghosts etc behind every perfectly normal event in life. Only after you've crossed off your "check list" every natural explanation can you start to investigate the very slim chance of it being "paranormal"

It's very dangerous to be thinking this way. Thinking a kinder gardener might be a demon is just dangerous. Please don't act on those impulses, or better yet why don't you knock on the door and ask the adults who live there if you can occasionally cross their yard. If you cross my yard ( it's big also) then give one of my kids the finger, we are going to have a discussion next time I see you.

• Like 2

@Seeker - Why did you quote me? Or were you expanding on what I was discussing? Anyway, nice to see ya around seeker!

Edited by ColoradoParanormal

@Seeker - Why did you quote me? Or were you expanding on what I was discussing? Anyway, nice to see ya around seeker!

Na just tagging onto the dangerous thing you mentioned is all.

• Like 1

Na just tagging onto the dangerous thing you mentioned is all.

Copy good sir.

I'm not seeing a connection between your story and demons.

33207043.jpg

Seriously though, there is no reason to think these people are demons. I might give some kid the stink eye for cutting thru my yard too!

Edited by phantasia

"I gave him the finger."

================================

I think this is the answer as to why he looked you in the eyes 3 days later.

• Like 2

Good thing you were not on my property.

Good chance the dogs would have got you or you would be shot at.

I love target practice. :yes:

You don't need some explaining

what you need are some manners

and learning boundaries.

Edited by mfrmboy
  • Like 1

and learning boundaries.

Judging by your first paragraph, sounds like he's not the only one who needs to learn boundaries. And unless you live in Texas, you may want to brush up on the law also.

• Like 1

and learning boundaries.

Agree with the dog bit and the last 3 lines.

• Like 1

Ok so my friend and I were crossing through a neighbor hood to get to this country club. When we walked in front of this one house(IT was needed to get to the club, also we would need to cross through his yard), he slowly opened the door and stuck out with left arm. My friend and I looked at each other and ignored it. I looked back again and he (A 15 or 16 year old male teenager)

was staring at me, silently. After crossing through his yard and while in his back yard (Pretty big back yard) we looked back again. And THERE HE WAS AGAIN!!!!! he was standing, still and un moving, on his back raised deck/porch. As any obnoctious teenager would, I gave him the finger. The rest of the day went just fine. Three days later(Today) I was on the bus listening to SAIL by AWOL Nation, and the kid in front of me( a seventh grader) slowly reached out his left arm. After that, almost to my stop, this kindergartner got off at his stop. While his 5 siblings continued to walk down the street, he looked back into my eyes, as the bus rolled away. now by now, I was pretty scared. And just now my dog walks in, whining, sitting perfectly (unusual), and whining.

Please someone help me!! I want to know if there is a demon, and if so howe do I get rid of it! please . thank you.

If someone gave you the finger and a few days later you saw them, how would they be looking at you?

• Like 1

It sounds pretty strange to me that a "country club" wouldn't have a proper entrance, which I'm sure it does. But, more than likely you were perhaps looking to take a short cut there, thus leading you to cross through someone's property. If this is the case, than I'd highly suggest you use the proper route the next time you plan to go. To make matters worst, after crossing through someone's back yard property, you than turned around to flip this person the "bird." I'll be honest with you here, if I or my family found two unknown people walking through our back yard where the little one's may be outside playing, and than have the nerve to turn around and "flip" us the bird--wow---this is when you'll probably see some real flesh & blood demons popping out of my house--and the both of you most likely won't be walking anywhere after that stunt.

• Like 2

You were trespassing. That's very disrespectful as well as illegal. You do not need to go through this person's property. you probably scared the kid by trespassing and then made things worse by flipping him off. If you did that on my property and I saw you I would call the cops. In this day and age you're lucky you did not get shot for trespassing.

You should reconsider ever doing that again. You would be so grounded if I were your mother.

Edited by Lava_Lady
  • Like 2

Judging by your first paragraph, sounds like he's not the only one who needs to learn boundaries. And unless you live in Texas, you may want to brush up on the law also.

Guarantee they come on my propery they would only do it once.....

I live in the country, my property is totally fenced in topped with electric wire.

Someone comes on my property they are there for ill intention.

Edited by mfrmboy
  • Like 1

Guarantee they come on my propery they would only do it once.....

I live in the country, my property is totally fenced in topped with electric wire.

Someone comes on my property they are there for ill intention.

Not all 'ill intention' justifies summary execution. But thanks for reinforcing that we should require a lot more education and certification prior to allowing ownership of guns, assuming you are as unclear on how to legally respond to trespassers as you sound.

Execution ?? Never said I would kill anybody.

But just in case I got a friend with a backhoe and the gators in the swamp are always hungry.

It is advised to stay off my property. As the no tresspassing signs say.

• Like 1

Execution ?? Never said I would kill anybody.

But just in case I got a friend with a backhoe and the gators in the swamp are always hungry.

It is advised to stay off my property. As the no tresspassing signs say.

if the signs are there, then the trespassers get what ever comes to them.....illiteracy should not be an excuse either. :whistle:

• Like 1

Try respecting someone's property and don't be giving them the finger. You had no business there and you know it.

• Like 2