Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Very public, public toilets

Still Waters

Bungling architects in Brazil gave new meaning to the word 'public convenience' - after building bathrooms in a new arts centre with transparent glass walls.

The £800,000 public building in Ponta Grossa, in Brazil's southern state of Parana, was unveiled this week and is covered entirely in glass.

But designers apparently forgot about the loos, which are on the ground floor and give passers-by an unobstructed view of everything happening inside.

http://www.dailymail...lass-walls.html

• Like 2

Please, I cant do it in public toilet for some reason. Im like George from Seinfield.

And that someone watch me do it is my fear comes true.

What should one do when people pass by? Smile and wave hand?

Edited by the L

Please, I cant do it in public toilet for some reason. Im like George from Seinfield.

And that someone watch me do it is my fear comes true.

What should one do when passerby goes in front of you? Smile and wave hand?

It's like a "people aquarium" too funny. Imagine the faces you'd see looking back through the glass.....
  • Like 1

It's like a "people aquarium" too funny. Imagine the faces you'd see looking back through the glass.....

I doubt anyone would make eye contact. Question is why glass. Why toilet at all? If you dont have your privacy?

Honestly, I would rather do it in the near wood or some shelter then there.

A see thru toilet would have stopped me getting seriously owned last week..

I was busting to use a loo last week at a service station...and as theL says, I have probs in public.... so I was real happy that all the cubicles, and there must have been ten, were empty! GREAT Im thinking, so I chose the middle one...

then someone else came in....he could of sat in loo-1, or loo-10...but he sat in the cubicle right next to me in the middle.

Argh!!! and I was busting to go....but now Im thinking 'I hope he farts before me'...coz I knew mine would be noisy..... and I sat there clenching and biting my finger to keep from making any noise..

and then he said..."Alright mate, hows things?'. (and Im thinking who the hell is that?), but being polite, I said, 'yeh, everythings fine thanks'....

and then he said "hows your mum doing"... and I was thinking wtf? so I said, 'yeh shes doing well, thanks for asking'....

and i was so trying to recognize his voice... and then he said - "did you get that new beemer yet"...and now I was so confused and so with a louder voice I say "What bloody beemer? I cant afford a new car, and anyway mate, who-TF are you?"

Then this blokes head appeared at the top of his cubicle and shouted at me "Oi will you shut your gob mate Im on the bluetooth"

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

That would be a little too public for me, I'll take a big tree.

Talking and peeing at the same time. Can't people hold it for a few minutes.

• Like 1

Bah just go full public with a sponge on a stick that everyone shares. It was good enough for the Romans!

But I think that their police have had easier job for getting confession. Just took sponge stick and ..."Im... Im...please God Noooooooo"