Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Soursop, 100 x stronger at killing cancer

seeder

quote:

"The Soursop is a flowering, evergreen tree native to tropical regions of the world. It also contains a long, prickly green fruit which happens to kill cancer up to 10,000 times more effectively than strong chemotherapy drugs, all without the nasty side effects and without harming healthy cells"

and

"The source of this information is just as stunning: It comes from one of America’s largest drug manufacturers, the fruit of over 20 laboratory tests conducted since the 1970′s. What those tests revealed was nothing short of mind numbing…Extracts from the tree were shown to:

* Effectively target and kill malignant cells in 12 types of cancer, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreatic cancer.

* The tree compounds proved to be up to 10,000 times stronger in slowing the growth of cancer cells than Adriamycin, a commonly used chemotherapeutic drug!

* What’s more, unlike chemotherapy, the compound extracted from the Graviola tree selectively hunts down and kills only cancer cells. It does not harm healthy cells!

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/01/05/soursop-fruit-100-fold-stronger-at-killing-cancer-than-chemotherapy/

• Like 2

I don't have time to read the article but that doesn't sound accurate at all. Will revisit later to see if anyone's dug a bit deeper!

I don't have time to read the article but that doesn't sound accurate at all. Will revisit later to see if anyone's dug a bit deeper!

if you dont have time to read, how can it sound in-accurate?

• Like 1

A cure for cancer is out there but enough money can't be made off of it, how rich. If they keep cutting down the rainforest we may lose all kinds of things very beneficial to man.

• Like 1

Before one run's out to buy this, read here:

while at the same time remembering his interest is in selling profitable pharmo, there's not much money in regular fruits

Parkinson's isn't something I want but it seems that NOW is using extracts from the leaf which they say is many times lower than the safe level of annonacin. Which is promising if it still cures cancer.

Wikipedia has the same concerns about this.

Soursop, Wikipedia

Edited by Hilander

Parkinson's isn't something I want but it seems that NOW is using extracts from the leaf which they say is many times lower than the safe level of annonacin. Which is promising if it still cures cancer.

google up cannabis oil and cancer....

Called custard apple here and thank you for the info on it. It's what I'd use if I get the big C and 1 a day for preventive measures won't hurt ya.

• Like 1

Apparently annonacin, the compound that causes Parkinson's like symptoms, is located in the seeds. Seems easy to avoid the seeds if you buy fresh and make your own drinks and whatnot. Hopefully more peer-reviewed research will be conducted and published soon. :tu:

if you dont have time to read, how can it sound in-accurate?

Because you can't always scream conspiracy at big pharma...

Edit: And everything I've read says not enough study has been conducted to conclude anything like this definitively.

You can be sure that if you are right then it will be confirmed in time, but most likely it's not going to be the miracle cure that many are saying it is.

Edited by Timonthy
  • Like 1

Called custard apple here and thank you for the info on it. It's what I'd use if I get the big C and 1 a day for preventive measures won't hurt ya.

Hi - would you mind giving us some 'local knowledge' on this fruit? And what would make you turn to it if you had the big C please? Local knowledge has a lot going for it!! At the very least its another perspective on news stories as posted above!