Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How many of you can get to the starting line?

nopeda

I don't care what any of the others on the forums think, since I have personal knowledge that ETs have been here for quite some time. I have been attacked constantly and called every name in the book on here, but it has never shaken my story.

I learned about this when i was in the Army and that's all there is to it. Over the years I have also seen enough evidence besides what I learned in the Army to convince me that we have quite a few "visitors". I have posted much of this on here, so don't believe these people who say I have no evidence, since no one has posted more of it than me.

Whether the others believe me or not matters nothing to me, since I know what I'm talking about.

I'd like to interject a question if I may. Since you claim to have "personal knowledge" that ET's have been here then can we assume that you've either seen and heard them firsthand yourself? Because that would be the only meaningful definition of "personal knowledge" IMO. Just looking for clarification.

cormac

I'd like to interject a question if I may. Since you claim to have "personal knowledge" that ET's have been here then can we assume that you've either seen and heard them firsthand yourself? Because that would be the only meaningful definition of "personal knowledge" IMO. Just looking for clarification.

cormac

Yes, that's right.

Yes, that's right.

Ooookay. That's not the impression one gets after reading your Post #25. It comes across more like you're going on hear-say from others' telling of events as well as your own speculation and not from anything remotely first-hand. My opinion, of course.

cormac

I'm talking about the 'it could only be' posts, and a lot of them can't say HOW it could only be humans because they can't say how humans could have done some of the things.

It could only be humans because we've no evidence anyone other then humans did it? that sort of thing?

Please feel free to show us something that incontrovertibly was done by someone who isn't human.

• Like 1

So, McG, can you put link to your posts on Stephenville case I never responded, huh?

You can't? Then its tap dance with consequential copping out?

Stephenville is not a TAP dance ,maybe a Government cover up dance of sorts,But IT did happen,It was a real sighting.

Maybe IT was just another UFO sighting.

It could only be humans because we've no evidence anyone other then humans did it? that sort of thing?

Please feel free to show us something that incontrovertibly was done by someone who isn't human.

There are tool marks and that appear to be beyond the ability of humans at the time they were made, and things that it doesn't seem humans of the time could have done like moving and stacking hundred ton rocks. Maybe humans somehow did make all of them. They certainly made many impressive things. But maybe some of the things that appear to be beyond the ability of people at the time really were. That's the starting line on that one, and you may never reach it during your entire life. Why would you even want to? Well, because it is possible that some of the things were beyond the ability of humans at the time. In fact for all you know some of those things are STILL beyond the ability of humals to produce, especially without using any machinery, or wheels or pulleys, or anything made of steel, etc...

nopeda, on 12 January 2013 - 01:04 PM, said:

Make a crop circle of course. Then tell us how you did it. How you got power to the microwave generator, how you laid out the pattern in the field, how you applied the microwave energy to the stalks, and how you got the stalks to fall the way you wanted them to fall. Also how you either transported the microwave generator and its power supply around the field with you, or/and how you got power from it to whatever you used to apply it to the stalks. Or if you could do it but just "don't want to", tell us in detail how you would do all that if you did want to.

So i cant do it in my kitchen then?

You know you can't :no: do it in your kitchen. You couldn't grow enough crop in there to make a decent size circle, and even if you could no one could see it because of the roof. Just tell us how it can be done then. The way the stalks fall and the layering is often very impressive. How to control the direction of fall for millions of stalks of grain heated at a point on their stem with microwave energy? Maybe you could do a couple of plants in your kitchen, but still would have to figure out how to do to millions of them in a field in order to know how it could be done to produce full size crop circles. So far I doubt you could even do one in your kitchen. How would you control the direction of the microwave energy so it's restricted to a small area on the stem of a plant?

Some people would say that they have been doing so for a very long time, and that they may not even require "ships" or "craft" as we would understand the time.

Just from things I have read and heard, I get the impression that the earth is not all that desirable a location, either environmentally or culturally, but a backward place, well off the beaten path, kind of the Botswana of the galaxy.

There are those who would even call it a zoo, a game preserve or a "prison planet".

Since we have no way off it it is. But then again we have nowhere to go that we know of if we could get off. If an xt got stranded here I feel sure it would seem like a prison because such a being would know of other places unless it got stranded here when it was too young to remember anything else, or was born here. The huge rocks used in monoliths reminds me of the way the Corps of Engineers builds things in parks. Built big and strong to last.

What experience do you feel you may have had with xts?

Ooookay. That's not the impression one gets after reading your Post #25. It comes across more like you're going on hear-say from others' telling of events as well as your own speculation and not from anything remotely first-hand. My opinion, of course.

cormac

Yes, but that wouldn't be a correct opinion.

Yes, but that wouldn't be a correct opinion.

Vague stories, redacted military documents, innuendo and appeals to authority don't impress me much. And before you confuse me with your average civilian, don't. I'm also ex-military and have carried a security clearance as well, as was part of my job. Takes alot more than what I've seen here at UM to impress me, none of which (in this area) actually has.

cormac

Vague stories, redacted military documents, innuendo and appeals to authority don't impress me much. And before you confuse me with your average civilian, don't. I'm also ex-military and have carried a security clearance as well, as was part of my job. Takes alot more than what I've seen here at UM to impress me, none of which (in this area) actually has.

cormac

Let's just say that I saw one myself, and afterwards came in contact with the real UFO investigation in the military, although I never worked for it myself. I know that it's real, though, just from they information they gave us. This was all a long tome ago.

I've said before that whoever drew this picture must have had access to the same kind of information we were shown. This comes as close to the real thing as any pictures I've ever seen on the Internet.

aliencockpit555.jpg

These are also pretty similar, although I cannot vouch for its origin or authenticity. It is very similar to what we were shown.

Dead_Aliens_from_Roswell_crash___37174.jpg

Let's just say that I saw one myself, and afterwards came in contact with the real UFO investigation in the military, although I never worked for it myself. I know that it's real, though, just from they information they gave us. This was all a long tome ago.

I've said before that whoever drew this picture must have had access to the same kind of information we were shown. This comes as close to the real thing as any pictures I've ever seen on the Internet.

aliencockpit555.jpg

These are also pretty similar, although I cannot vouch for its origin or authenticity. It is very similar to what we were shown.

Dead_Aliens_from_Roswell_crash___37174.jpg

I'm not really impressed by drawings of questionable provenance or validity nor of grainy pictures which are reminiscent of movie stills from 50's and 60's low budget "B" movies about 'alien invasions'. If this is what constitutes evidence of ET's then it's no wonder that AA proponents get laughted at.

cormac

I'm not really impressed by drawings of questionable provenance or validity nor of grainy pictures which are reminiscent of movie stills from 50's and 60's low budget "B" movies about 'alien invasions'. If this is what constitutes evidence of ET's then it's no wonder that AA proponents get laughted at.

cormac

I was very impressed when I saw the originals, I can assure you of that. Shocked and stunned would be better words for it. It was one of the genuine shocks of my life, since I was never interested in UFOs before I saw one.

As i said, the pictures of the ETs I saw strongly resembled these/

If you haven't seen any of this in your own personal experience--and very few people on here have--then you have no idea. They still have they luxury of being able to remain cynical, skeptical and sarcastic about these things, but I cannot.

• Like 3

One thing that I'm impressed by, is that if it's a faked photograph, the fakers have taken the effort to position the feet in different ways and seemingly have molded different sized aliens.

I was very impressed when I saw the originals, I can assure you of that. Shocked and stunned would be better words for it. It was one of the genuine shocks of my life, since I was never interested in UFOs before I saw one.

As i said, the pictures of the ETs I saw strongly resembled these/

If you haven't seen any of this in your own personal experience--and very few people on here have--then you have no idea. They still have they luxury of being able to remain cynical, skeptical and sarcastic about these things, but I cannot.

None of which can be taken as evidence for the existance of extraterrestrials. The only thing that can be said, from what I'm reading from your recent posts, is that you claim to have seen something you're apparently not qualified to make any kind of valid forensic determination on, but you "believe" that it was extraterrestrial in origin. I would tend to put more stock in a detailed scientific analysis of such an alleged ET, or materials from same. Anything short of that is meaningless IMO.

cormac

None of which can be taken as evidence for the existance of extraterrestrials. The only thing that can be said, from what I'm reading from your recent posts, is that you claim to have seen something you're apparently not qualified to make any kind of valid forensic determination on, but you "believe" that it was extraterrestrial in origin. I would tend to put more stock in a detailed scientific analysis of such an alleged ET, or materials from same. Anything short of that is meaningless IMO.

Yes, I see. I'm not a physician but a PhD, which does make me an expert in certain fields. It was not meaningless experience to me, of course, but unless you have seen things like these for yourself you simply cannot judge.

• Like 3

Yes, I see. I'm not a physician but a PhD, which does make me an expert in certain fields. It was not meaningless experience to me, of course, but unless you have seen things like these for yourself you simply cannot judge.

While your experience may not be meaningless to you it's also not evidence of anything of an extraterrestrial origin. And while I congratulate you on having a PhD, regardless of field, it's irrelevant to the final analysis of whatever you claim to have seen. An analysis of which, as you've pretty well admitted, you're not qualified to make. All of which means it amounts to nothing more than what you WANT to believe. Regrettably, just because one wishes to believe in something doesn't make it true.

cormac

aliencockpit555.jpg

So they use joysticks and keyboards? They don't have any more sophisticated control techniques, like inputs directly from their brain or anything?

Edited by Lord Vetinari

While your experience may not be meaningless to you it's also not evidence of anything of an extraterrestrial origin. And while I congratulate you on having a PhD, regardless of field, it's irrelevant to the final analysis of whatever you claim to have seen. An analysis of which, as you've pretty well admitted, you're not qualified to make. All of which means it amounts to nothing more than what you WANT to believe. Regrettably, just because one wishes to believe in something doesn't make it true.

cormac

Hello cormac, may I ask how you arrived at the part 'what you want to believe'???

I would just like to say that people like Hazzard,cormac and bmk are just flaming and should stop... McG posted tons of data and pictures and usefull links maybe some actualy were real events.

On the other hand those 3 and probably more are doing nothing but flaming no usefull material from any of those.

Maybe bad attitude...but hey they just want to see " proof " ...

This forums should be more moderated in lines of attitude.. stop provoking start posting..

Where is boony these days? The guy was perfect example of calm and datafulled debates.

• Like 2

I know for a fact Santa exists, I've even seen him at the mall!

I know for a fact Santa exists, I've even seen him at the mall!

thats nice

What was your experience with xts? What sort of information were you later given about them, and why? What reasons was it distributed to people for?

Are you aware that the same is true for the one possibility that no xts have ever been here? Or do you think it's only true for the countless possibilities that they have?