Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How many of you can get to the starting line?

nopeda

nopeda, on 14 January 2013 - 11:33 AM, said:

Are you aware that the same is true for the one possibility that no xts have ever been here? Or do you think it's only true for the countless possibilities that they have?

I think one can't base an argument on evidence they don't have. Which is what AA proponents are doing all the time.

Which of the evidence being discussed would you like to say is not evidence? Which of the evidence being discussed would you like to say IS evidence, if any? How do you make the distinction? If you don't think any of the evidence being discussed in this thread is evidence, then what evidence that's not being discussed here do you think IS evidence, if any?

AA proponents don't seem to understand that "unexplained" doesn't automatically equate to "extraterrestrial".

No it doesn't, but it does mean that there's a possibility of xt influence. Accepting that fact is the starting line, though apparently not everyone can get that "far" :huh: with this topic.

• Like 1

No, its the way I respond to people who's reading comprehension sucks. The only thing you like listening to is your own voice.

oh dear, you really don't like people who aren't persuaded by your arguments, do you? Perhaps you might want to try to make your arguments a bit more persuasive, or perhaps use better analogies, then perhaps you might not have to respond in this manner. Perhaps you might want to think about trying that next time,

:)

• Like 1

Allegedly, over the last 50+ years ET bodies HAVE been obtained and examined. Yet there is no supporting evidence to substantiate any such claim. This is, more often than not, usually where AA proponents pull out an alleged "cover-up of the information" in order to excuse the fact they have nothing.

Either the bodies have been obtained or they have not. If not maybe there's nothing to cover up, but if they have then it certainly HAS been covered up. Were you somehow unaware of that?

Which of the evidence being discussed would you like to say is not evidence? Which of the evidence being discussed would you like to say IS evidence, if any? How do you make the distinction? If you don't think any of the evidence being discussed in this thread is evidence, then what evidence that's not being discussed here do you think IS evidence, if any?

A body, whether whole or in part, which has been examined by a medical doctor/forensic pathologist or geneticist to name a few possibilities and conclusively determined to NOT be of terrestrial origin. Or material, whether clothing or structural, which can be determined as NOT having originated on earth. This would be evidence for the existance of ET's. Speculation is not evidence of such, nor are anonymous claims from other people, nor redacted documents which can be interpreted any way one chooses. And all of this without the believers convenient claims of "they don't want to be made public" or "it's a cover-up to withhold information". These are no more than attempts to justify having nothing.

cormac

I am proof of ET life out there so are we all, hey have your heard they discovered 17 billion earthlike planets so far?

Do you have any evidence that any other earthlike planets have been discovered? If so, please present it. It's not that I doubt they exist, but I don't believe we can tell yet.

Either the bodies have been obtained or they have not. If not maybe there's nothing to cover up, but if they have then it certainly HAS been covered up. Were you somehow unaware of that?

And your evidence for this is what? Because you say so?

cormac

what planet do you live on that you have never heard anyone claiming to have seen santa?

If you think the situation with Santa and with the possibility of xts is the same, you're not thinking about it :no: in a realistic way at all. Accepting that they're very different would be a good starting line for you try for, if you're sane enough to attempt the journey. It might be long and difficult for you to get to the starting line from where you are now.

Good :yes: luck.

if we were put here from another planet...that makes us.....

just saying :santa:

What if we're a cross breed with something from a different star system?

nopeda, on 15 January 2013 - 12:59 PM, said:

And your evidence for this is what? Because you say so?

If an unexplained vehicle is found with bodies in it and is reported to police, the military and the news, and then later it's reported as only having been a weather balloon even though there was a lot more to it than that, then it's a cover up. And so far from my pov it seems like an amusing one, since it seems it would also have to be claimed that a number of different people somehow had the same hallucination about bodies.

This Bible verse could tie in with that-

Genesis 6:2- "the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose"

• Like 1

nopeda, on 15 January 2013 - 12:39 PM, said:

A body, whether whole or in part, which has been examined by a medical doctor/forensic pathologist or geneticist to name a few possibilities and conclusively determined to NOT be of terrestrial origin. Or material, whether clothing or structural, which can be determined as NOT having originated on earth. This would be evidence for the existance of ET's.

It they exist it seems pretty clear they don't want us to have that sort of evidence. It also seems clear that they don't want to make us a video, or tell us so our own cameras can record it, etc. There's still evidence or we wouldn't be discussing it. Also if there were no evidence no one would believe xts have ever been here imo. How could they with nothing to give them reason to believe? So what it comes down to is that you can't recognise any evidence, meaning you're unable to distinguish between which things could be evidence of actual xts and which things most likely are not, or at least are less likely to be. Apparently accepting the fact that there is evidence would be getting to a starting line for you, and you would have to make a journey in order to get that "far".

If an unexplained vehicle is found with bodies in it and is reported to police, the military and the news, and then later it's reported as only having been a weather balloon even though there was a lot more to it than that, then it's a cover up. And so far from my pov it seems like an amusing one, since it seems it would also have to be claimed that a number of different people somehow had the same hallucination about bodies.

Right, and you believe everything you read? That's hilarious and may even help explain why believers have nothing concrete on which to base their claims. The government are, if nothing else, expert at the art of mis-direction.

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt

Can you re-post any that you've already posted, since I'm not familiar with any other than a couple of pics? What is the drawing of, and what is the photo of? Can you explain your own personal experience?

My suggestion would be to look up Robert Sarbacher, Eric Walker, Vannevar Bush and others who were affiliated with the Research and Development Board if you are interested in who had the most highly classified records about crashed UFOs, alien wreckage and bodies. They were in charge of all that, just as Project Moon Dust and Project Blue Fly were responsible for "collections" in the field and returning the material back for further study. I think some of it was sent to Dugway Proving Ground in Utah, for example, at least at one time.

All of this was the most highly classified project in the US government at the time. I've mentioned these things before on other threads.

The FBI did have information about some of these UFO crashes as well, and did the CIA's Office of Scientific Intelligence and Counterintelligence under James Angleton. For the most part, you can only get bits and pieces of the story, though, which is all I was ever told.

I also think that the Army's Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit was the original investigation, but it's very hard to get any records about it, beyond the fact that it existed. I have posted things about all this before in various threads.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Do you have any evidence that any other earthlike planets have been discovered? If so, please present it. It's not that I doubt they exist, but I don't believe we can tell yet.

According to this reputable source, First 'Alien Earth' Will Be Found in 2013, Experts Say http://www.space.com/19044-alien-earth-exoplanets-2013.html

A body, whether whole or in part, which has been examined by a medical doctor/forensic pathologist or geneticist to name a few possibilities and conclusively determined to NOT be of terrestrial origin. Or material, whether clothing or structural, which can be determined as NOT having originated on earth. This would be evidence for the existance of ET's. Speculation is not evidence of such, nor are anonymous claims from other people, nor redacted documents which can be interpreted any way one chooses. And all of this without the believers convenient claims of "they don't want to be made public" or "it's a cover-up to withhold information". These are no more than attempts to justify having nothing.

cormac

I saw the documents and pictures of three ET bodies in a crashed "saucer" that were collected in the field. It was somewhere in the Southwest around 1953 and had a lot of similarities to the rumored crash at Kingman, Arizona. I don't know where all this was sent for examination, but I suspect that it was more than one location, not just Wright-Patterson.

'

Trying to find that out is a big shell game.

no I dont mean we need to believe him that they were aliens, we need to believe (as you say you also dont have a problem with this part) that he was shown pictures, had his own experience plus xxx (the xxx will be revealed at some point im sure..just a hunch)

but what makes them real? this is key question for me....along with what exactly convinced you 100%.....I am believer although McG is not, he is 100% convinced based on xy and z....I am interested in xyz

As for the professional UFO "skeptics", I have never been able to convince a single one of them about anything in my life, regardless of what evidence I had. I have never seen them budge a single inch on any UFO case or admit there was anything to it, no matter what.

Have you ever seen one of them who would change their views one iota on a single UFO case? I never have. It's like trying to argue with religious fundamentalists about the Bible. Nothing you can say will have even the slightest effect.

Can you think of any exceptions to this? Ever? I can't, no matter whether it's at UM or anywhere else.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

nopeda, on 15 January 2013 - 01:25 PM, said:

This Bible verse could tie in with that-

Genesis 6:2- "the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose"

They were called the Nephilim and they were giants. The way I remember it is that Moses led his people through the desert for a number of years (40?) and then they were guided to the promised land. God told them to enter it and kill everyone there, but they sent men to check the situation out and they saw all these giant Nephilim inhabiting it. So they were afraid to try to go kill all of them and the rest of the people were afraid also. That piissed God off so he sent them out to tromp in the desert for another 40 years. Then they tried again but this time they went in and fought and won, killing every last one of the Nephilim. Moses himself never did get to enter the promised land.

I saw the documents and pictures of three ET bodies in a crashed "saucer" that were collected in the field. It was somewhere in the Southwest around 1953 and had a lot of similarities to the rumored crash at Kingman, Arizona. I don't know where all this was sent for examination, but I suspect that it was more than one location, not just Wright-Patterson.

'

Trying to find that out is a big shell game.

Good for you. And you verified these as being what was claimed (as extraterrestrials) how exactly? The only thing this is evidence of is that you saw documents and pictures and NOT that they were evidence of ET's.

cormac

nopeda, on 15 January 2013 - 01:50 PM, said:

Right, and you believe everything you read?

Of course not. No one :no: does. So what specifically is it you think you're trying to talk about?

Good for you. And you verified these as being what was claimed (as extraterrestrials) how exactly? The only thing this is evidence of is that you saw documents and pictures and NOT that they were evidence of ET's.

cormac

Robert Sarbacher said that the little "humanoid" guys of the type that died in that crash were really artificial life forms of some kind, designed for space travel. Here again, the Joint Research and Development Board was in control of those investigations, although I have no way of knowing where those records would be today.

If they were the type of thing I saw, there would no longer be any need for discussions like these about UFOs and ETs since the whole world would know it was true. I am sure there are still gatekeepers somewhere who are in charge of these old records, which are not part of the regular system of records at all.

cormac

SO by this argument, no one will ever accept anything, even official documents, unless they can see it with their own eyes? So people never will be convinced, even if the U. S. Govt. was to release pictures and documents of ETs and ET craft, unless everyone can verify it as being what was claimed?

I have heard that the Army's Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit originally had Army Counterintelligence units to do field investigations and "collections" of material, and it would not surprise me if the Army still retained such capabilities today, but sometime in the 1950s this also seems to have been folded into Project Moon Dust and Blue Fly, which were under Air Force auspices but operated out of Ft. Belvoir, Virginia.

Project UFO was part of Moon Dust and Blue Fly, although it's very difficult to get any records about it. I am sure that the Army always wanted to keep its hand in when it came to UFOs and any material obtained from them, even though of all the military services it has always had the LEAST to say in public about UFOs.

For the Air Force, UFOs turned into a big public relations headache and it seems they could sometimes take a very hard line on any of their people who reported them or showed any interest in the subject, but I never encountered anything like that in the Army--not even slightly . I know they had a lot of information about them going back many decades and never found any great hostility toward discussing the subject. I think they just knew it was real.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

As for the professional UFO "skeptics", I have never been able to convince a single one of them about anything in my life, regardless of what evidence I had. I have never seen them budge a single inch on any UFO case or admit there was anything to it, no matter what.

Have you ever seen one of them who would change their views one iota on a single UFO case? I never have. It's like trying to argue with religious fundamentalists about the Bible. Nothing you can say will have even the slightest effect.

Can you think of any exceptions to this? Ever? I can't, no matter whether it's at UM or anywhere else.

For years I was convinced that xts could not be flying around in our atmosphere or humans would be able to detect them with radar. I was less convinced about whether or not they had been here in the past. Later after seeing the evidence AA presents I re-thought my original belief and realised that if beings could travel from one star to another then they can probably absorb or reflect electromagnetic energy pretty much as they wish meaning we wouldn't be able to detect them with radar unless they allowed it or had a malfunction, which seems less likely from my pov. I had to figure out on my own how it could be possible though, because no one explained it to me or has even seemed to think it's significant since I started mentioning it to people.