Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How many of you can get to the starting line?

nopeda

I still cannot agree to the extent that it is not a fact only to those involved it is a fact full stop. Your right in that it is not a fact to anyone else but at the same time it is not a fact limited to those that know its a fact....

anyways I thikn this one has run its course, Cormac...its been emotional but lets leave it there...agreed?

And I'm not interested in assuming the conclusion. So yeah, agreed.

cormac

And I'm not interested in assuming the conclusion. So yeah, agreed.

cormac

Neither am I my friend, neither am I......

Good point, Prof. Gertrude Shmeidler did experiments some years ago that showed how closed-minded people seemed to dig themselves into a 'pit of disbelief' which made them score below average in ESP tests. (the 'Sheep-Goat Effect)

Gettit?- they should simply have scored average, yet something was dragging them down to below average!

They're below average regarding the possibility that xts HAVE been here, that's for sure. Maybe they have been. Maybe they have not. The closed minded can only consider one of countless possibilities. How could they get any less capable, or any lower than they are?

• Like 1

This is the whole problem with the Aliens/Ancient Astronauts/ET claims IMO. There are a ridiculous amount of "could have's", "maybe's", "might have been's", "what if's" and a complete and total lack of verifiable physical evidence of ET's existance.

AFAIK for every real possible xt involvement there's no verifiable physical evidence for, there's also none that explains how else the things that make it seem possible could have taken place. Instead there are just a bunch of "maybe's", "might have been's", "what if's"....

nopeda, on 16 January 2013 - 02:18 PM, said:

You brought up a very significant aspect. With all the stars out there it's almost certain there are beings who are traveling to different star systems. The bigger question is whether any have been to this one or not.

. . .

we know people have reported UFO practically everywhere on earth or skies...i have seen massive number of videos and footage of such things, well i like being in the flow with current information stream. And i came to conclusion that we don't have evidence a firm proof of ETI visiting our planet, we do have loads of sighting reports, which means something was going on or still is..this is irrefutable fact.

So it all comes down to a simple mental subject... belief.. and it will stay like that until offical contact is made and reported on global scale.

I can say from my perspective i've seen footage that is just out there...simply cannot be explained by human mind...UFOs, most of those which in my opinion were very real looked like some sort of science fiction craft. In some cases the craft deployed another smaller craft and main part flew away while smaller one did some sort of survey ( that is just speculation, i don't have a firm idea of what it was doing ). At one time there was event with some sort of a probe observed at sea, which was just hovering there while crew recoreded it, what it was doing i don't have a clue but entire thing looked very spooky...

There's no doubt that some of the claims, photos, videos etc are fakes. The question is whether or not any of them are real. Accepting the possibility that some are is the starting line on that one.

They're below average regarding the possibility that xts HAVE been here, that's for sure. Maybe they have been. Maybe they have not. The closed minded can only consider one of countless possibilities. How could they get any less capable, or any lower than they are?

AFAIK for every real possible xt involvement there's no verifiable physical evidence for, there's also none that explains how else the things that make it seem possible could have taken place. Instead there are just a bunch of "maybe's", "might have been's", "what if's"....

A possibility of something being true doesn't make it a fact.

Which leaves it as an "unknown" and NOT evidence for extraterrestrials.

cormac

• Like 1

If there were more posters like you on here, there would be more decent conversations. There are generally few conversations at all on here, just people trying to post evidence and others jumping on them every time and saying it's all false.

I'm still curious what sort of personal experience you've had.

There is plenty of evidence which might SUGGEST ET activity you are just simply ignoring it... i don't believe it either but it does SUGGEST that something is happening... From radar images to NOT blury pictures and video which clearly show something strange. You deny everything on this topic while others take it in consideration.

People will deny evidence exists even though evidence is what's discussed most here afaik.

we have to assume your hypothetical is correct in order for your fact to be true. An assumption of which is of little use in the real world.

If his fact is true it's true REGARDLESS of what you assume about it. If xts have been here they have been also regardless of what you or anyone else assumes about it. Were you somehow unaware of all that? Also, ALL we have is our assumptions or interpretations of things. Even the things you believe to know as fact it is only your own personal interpretation that they are.

If his fact is true it's true REGARDLESS of what you assume about it. If xts have been here they have been also regardless of what you or anyone else assumes about it. Were you somehow unaware of all that? Also, ALL we have is our assumptions or interpretations of things. Even the things you believe to know as fact it is only your own personal interpretation that they are.

The key word there is "IF". Using that argument "IF horses flew I'd have one". :tu:

cormac

• Like 1

nopeda, on 21 January 2013 - 03:41 PM, said:

A possibility of something being true doesn't make it a fact.

Which leaves it as an "unknown" and NOT evidence for extraterrestrials.

There's plenty of evidence for things that are unknown, including xts. Were you somehow unaware of that?

nopeda, on 21 January 2013 - 04:10 PM, said:

The key word there is "IF". Using that argument "IF

Tell us how humans moved hundred ton rocks without the use of wheels or pulleys. Don't tell us how they might have which is "if", but tell us how they actually DID cut them from the Earth, and move them, and stack them.

Tell us how humans moved hundred ton rocks without the use of wheels or pulleys. Don't tell us how they might have which is "if", but tell us how they actually DID cut them from the Earth, and move them, and stack them.

Only if you tell us how aliens 'actually DID cut them from the Earth, and move them, and stack them'. Remember, per your guidelines...no if's.

I'm guessing you don't see the silliness of your request given your own lack of data?

oops replied to wrong post

Edited by seeder

I know what you're hinting at, so I suggest you look at the timeline for what man actually achieved from just 1 to 500 ad

knowledge is power

People will deny evidence exists even though evidence is what's discussed most here afaik.

evidence indeed, If there were evidence of xts we wouldn't be discussing it.. show me one scrap of evidence?

Tell us how humans moved hundred ton rocks without the use of wheels or pulleys.

OK I will

[media=]

[/media]

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

Only if you tell us how aliens 'actually DID cut them from the Earth, and move them, and stack them'. Remember, per your guidelines...no if's.

And please tell us why.

I'm guessing you don't see the silliness of your request given your own lack of data?

In contrast, it was to show the silliness of his "complaint" since all ANY OF US have are "ifs", including you and he.

nopeda, on 21 January 2013 - 04:31 PM, said:

I know what you're hinting at, so I suggest you look at the timeline for what man actually achieved from just 1 to 500 ad

knowledge is power

I want to know how people did what I asked, or if it was beyond their ability if it was. So far from my pov it sure seems that it was, because no one else can figure out how they could have done some of the things either. So far none of us can know, so the possibility that they had help must be taken into consideration from my pov and they couldn't have gotten help like that from any other creatures on this planet.

evidence indeed, If there were evidence of xts we wouldn't be discussing it..

Evidence that they've been here and the possibility they have not are the main things I've seen discussed in this forum. What else?

please tell us why.

If you mean why were the structures built, from my impression it was always something to do with beings who are not from Earth, or/and supposed life after death not on Earth. What's your impression of why?

In contrast, it was to show the silliness of his "complaint" since all ANY OF US have are "ifs", including you and he.

So the evidence given to support the man made theory counts for nothing? You know, remains of a ramp at Giza, copper/bronze tools at Puma Punku, etc. etc.? What exactly is the evidence in support of alien involvement besides guesswork built on... well nothing really?

nopeda, on 22 January 2013 - 04:43 PM, said:

it was to show the silliness of his "complaint" since all ANY OF US have are "ifs", including you and he.

So the evidence given to support the man made theory counts for nothing? You know, remains of a ramp at Giza, copper/bronze tools at Puma Punku, etc. etc.? What exactly is the evidence in support of alien involvement besides guesswork built on... well nothing really?

The ramps only show that ramps were used. If the answer was that simple then the question of how they could have done it would no longer remain, so that must not be the answer.

There are lots of huge stones cut from hard rock that don't seem able to have been cut using copper and bronze tools from my pov. Regardless of Puma Punku do you think hundred ton rocks could be cut using copper and bronze tools? Whether you think so or not, at this point I would have to learn of examples of people doing it to believe it, and also examples of them moving multi ton rocks around, and stacking them on top of each other etc, without the use of wheels, or pulleys, or steel tools. Unless you present examples of it I can't believe there are any and your supposed evidence given to support the man made theory does indeed count for nothing, since afawk there is none.

I want to know how people did what I asked, or if it was beyond their ability if it was.

Ok so from my input on the ancient aliens thread, Id like you to read the below link

The accepted aged of puma punku (in my example) was 500 ad. This is accepted as fact. Zoser called it the stone age and so had an issue how it could possibly have been built, right? I then found a page that lists inventions between Years : 1 AD to 1,000 AD. Then I simply looked at all things before and up to...500 ad, you see I really wanted to know what was going on in the world at those times, take a look at the lists

http://www.krysstal.... AD to 1,000 AD

So what part of mans tech history do you need explaining? BTW Puma-Punku didn't even make the lists. And kindly note when the wheelbarrow was invented

Edited by seeder