Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How many of you can get to the starting line?

nopeda

Pysche posted this link:

http://en.wikipedia....rapolis_sawmill

note the AGE?

Now if you see a large black box on the following page and no dates... just click over the blackbox and it will vanish

http://www.xtimeline...00AD-Inventions

and the first (alleged) hot air balloon was invented in 200 ad. But 'only' rocks were stacked in PP in 500 AD?

so while the rest of the world was playing chess by 500 ad... all the aliens taught Peruvians was how to stack rocks in the same time frame??!!

Edited by seeder

nopeda, on 22 January 2013 - 04:43 PM, said:

In contrast, it was to show the silliness of his "complaint" since all ANY OF US have are "ifs", including you and he.

So the evidence given to support the man made theory counts for nothing? You know, remains of a ramp at Giza, copper/bronze tools at Puma Punku, etc. etc.? What exactly is the evidence in support of alien involvement besides guesswork built on... well nothing really?

Whether or not xts had anything to do with Puma Punku doesn't determine whether or not they had anything to do with anything on this planet. Why do you think Puma Punku was built anyway?

Do you think humans had steel tools and wheels and pulleys at the time that ALL megalithic structures were built? I don't, again regardless of whatever happened at Puma Punku.

Do you think humans had steel tools and wheels and pulleys at the time that ALL megalithic structures were built? I don't, again regardless of whatever happened at Puma Punku.

care to name the ones that are still a mystery for you? I can help but I just need the specifics.

And......No they didn't always need wheels and pulleys. Stacking stones isnt exactly brain surgery is it?

care to name the ones that are still a mystery for you? I can help but I just need the specifics.

And......No they didn't always need wheels and pulleys. Stacking stones isnt exactly brain surgery is it?

How did they cut and move the rocks for Baalbek? How did they cut and move the Stone of the Pregnant Woman? How do you think you know???

seeder, on 28 January 2013 - 08:15 PM, said:

And......No they didn't always need wheels and pulleys.

How did they cut and move the rocks for Baalbek? How did they cut and move the Stone of the Pregnant Woman? How do you think you know???

When it gets down to it you people don't have any idea :no: what you think you're trying to talk about and apparently can't even pretend :no: you do. Here's another one :no: you can't explain:

http://28.media.tumb...esympo1_500.jpg