Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

China Warns Citizens

OverSword

From the article:

After repeatedly flying surveillance aircraft into disputed airspace with Japan, and Tokyo scrambling F-15s in response, China's now sending fighters of its own on "routine flights" into the East China Sea. A Foreign Ministry spokesman said Friday that Chinese military planes were on"routine flights" in relevant airspace over the East China Sea. Spokesman Hong Lei made the remarks at a press briefing in response to media reports that Japan sent fighter jets to head off a number of Chinese military planes spotted in Japan's "air defense identification zone" over the East China Sea on Thursday "China firmly opposes Japan's moves to gratuitously escalate the situation and create tensions," Hong said.

http://www.businessinsider.com/china-fighter-jet-flights-diaoyu-senkaku-islands-2013-1#ixzz2HhwKzyxR

That's not good.

"China firmly opposes Japan's moves to gratuitously escalate the situation and create tensions,"

And they don't?

If the Chinese want to fly in Japan's ID zone...let them. It would be best for the Japanese fighters to avoid the Chinese at all costs because if the Chinese used 1/4 of the lead paint on their fighters as they do in children's toys, then the whole world should stay away from their fighters.

I find it really hard to believe that China would actually engage in armed conflict with Japan. Not impossible but highly unlikely. What may be going on though is a subtle testing of Obama to see what he would do when an Asian US ally is threatened. Obama is a lousy poker player and it just might cause a world of trouble some day.

I stopped posting the updates on this,because it changes daily .This is nothing new .its gone on for weeks. Back and forth and back and forth .

The Japanese have no fighters .No airforce . They do have naval capacity though .

Ok,correction ,they do have fighters...which must be recent ,and I hadn't heard until now.

When they were allowed navy ,it was because we gave them permission. That was a couple of years ago .

So I assume we gave them permission to have an air force again ...sorry ,I had no idea this had occurred.

I guess it makes sense,given we are already in two other wars ,we can't fight a third ,and China has threatened us if we get involved here.

Lovely

http://www.japantoday.com/category/national/view/china-rebukes-japan-after-both-sides-planes-fly-near-islands

Edited by Simbi Laveau

http://ajw.asahi.com/article/asia/AJ201301120042

And the Phillipines have apparently asked Japan for help as well .

But then there's this . Car manufacture of Japanese cars,in China,has been hurt due to this ,but why would anyone start business there,if its so bad ?

http://ajw.asahi.com/article/asia/AJ201301100058

And this is because rice crops grown in Japan ,as all coming up as too radioactive to eat .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

http://ajw.asahi.com.../AJ201301120042

And the Phillipines have apparently asked Japan for help as well .

But then there's this . Car manufacture of Japanese cars,in China,has been hurt due to this ,but why would anyone start business there,if its so bad ?

http://ajw.asahi.com.../AJ201301100058

And this is because rice crops grown in Japan ,as all coming up as too radioactive to eat .

I think all of this is about China flexing it's regional muscles. The other Asian nations see the potential threat and seem to be getting the idea they need to work together - I think that's a good thing. But the only real danger here would be an accidental collision or missile launch - something unforeseen that leads to ruffled feathers and international embarrassment. Then the boys might have to fight for their honor.

I think all of this is about China flexing it's regional muscles. The other Asian nations see the potential threat and seem to be getting the idea they need to work together - I think that's a good thing. But the only real danger here would be an accidental collision or missile launch - something unforeseen that leads to ruffled feathers and international embarrassment. Then the boys might have to fight for their honor.

Yeah,I think that sums it up

China has been "sabre rattling" for years just to see how far they can go with other Countries, without starting actual conflict. And they have a nasty habit of supplying arms and Ammo to anyone who is against the Western Powers.The only thing that gets them really annoyed is that they have vowed to repossess Taiwan, if it takes a 1000 yrs and they are very good at waiting. Of course the Taiwanese say "Not Happen".

China will not go to war with Japan. The reason is after WWII we forbid the Japanese from having a significant military force, but not being able to leave them defensless we are obligated through treaty to intervene on behalf of Japan so anyone starting a war with Japan is starting a war with the United States. On the plus side if China did attack and put us at war with them we could say that nullifies all debt we owe them.

• Like 2

Seems like in the last year China decided to just annoy the hell out of most of their neighbours. Hopefully cooler heads prevail. Though I wonder if this will give raise to more cooperation between the various Asian countries in an effort to counter China's growing power.

• Like 1

China wont stop expanding their economic success until the "free" world wakes up and stops buying their cheap plastic images of everything under the sun.Example :- 1 pair of mens slippers £5.50 Chinese made. Life expectancy 6 months.......1 pair of mens slippers £14.20 British made.Life expectancy 6 years, WAKE UP Dammit !.

• Like 3

I've noticed Chinese made shoes don't last long. If we keep buying their stuff the air pollution their factories cause will kill them all.

You would think the other Asian countries would unit against the bully.