Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 inside job - for what?

redhen

You are letting the US government off easy for training them then treating them like crap after the agenda was complete. Remeber the cia trained Osama during the Soviet war against afgan.

Oh no, not at all. I let none of them "off". I know full well what the US did, but please tell, are you saying the islamists who murdered all those innocent people were justified because of it?

Oh no, not at all. I let none of them "off". I know full well what the US did, but please tell, are you saying the islamists who murdered all those innocent people were justified because of it?

No I am saying that the so called radical Islamists were hired (lack of a better term) for a purpose and made a patsy. Your anger is miss directed just as it was ment to be by bank controled government that also controls all or most media.

why would you even suggest I condone these actions. Is it so you feel you have an upper hand in this debate by associating me with your so called enemy. Your enemy is right in your face my friend.

Justified wtf

I guess it was justified that the government and the banks lied about the housing bubble in the US. How much did that cost based on a false known.

How much did the fed or you give to the banks to save the very banks screwing you over.

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 3

Not at all, but IMO the blame should be were it lies...with the islamists whos mission was to kill. The rest of the "shall we blame them too" is another story. We can not "excuse" the MURDERS of innocent people by one particular party just because other have faults.

The trouble is good sir, that neither you nor anybody else can PROVE that the islamists planned and executed this.

You are certainly entitled to embrace whatever fantasy you wish, but for those of us interested in facts, the facts work against your favorite fantasy. You are unable to prove your position.

• Like 2

So Larry Silvertsein, had the World Trade Center destroyed for insurance money. Is that what you mean?

So we have Larry Silverstein, untold number of unnamed people involved with military equipment and logistics and federal departments (DHS and TSA) perpetrating these attacks for; money, "terrorism for it's own sake" and bureaucratic aggrandizement".

Is that a fair summary?

So Larry Silvertsein, had the World Trade Center destroyed for insurance money. Is that what you mean?

So we have Larry Silverstein, untold number of unnamed people involved with military equipment and logistics and federal departments (DHS and TSA) perpetrating these attacks for; money, "terrorism for it's own sake" and bureaucratic aggrandizement".

Is that a fair summary?

No, it's not even close.

Most likely, since he was already involved at WTC, Larry was just a bit player. Most likely, he had little to do with the planning, but since he controlled the buildings he had alot to do with the preparation of the buildings, and in the process doubled or trebled his investment.

No, not even close, is your statement. DHS and TSA did not exist until after the events. They were the bureaucratic response to the events of the day. Because they did not exist, it is impossible that they had anything to do with the planning.

The creation of bigger government controled by the banking system. There is only one winner in this game and those that are told to turn a blind eye.

• Like 1

The trouble is good sir, that neither you nor anybody else can PROVE that the islamists planned and executed this.

You are certainly entitled to embrace whatever fantasy you wish, but for those of us interested in facts, the facts work against your favorite fantasy. You are unable to prove your position.

The facts are that those who flew the planes where not Jack, Tom, Mike, John and Robert, unless you have proof otherwise that they were NOT islamists on a mission!

• Like 1

The facts are that those who flew the planes where not Jack, Tom, Mike, John and Robert, unless you have proof otherwise that they were NOT islamists on a mission!

You are right. They were 100% Radical Islamists...planning that very mission for a long, long time. They were doing it for Allah and when they hit the building were no doubt yelling Ali Akbar! But that doesn't mean that they weren't being used as pawns for someone else's Master Plan. In fact, Osama Bin Laden was a pawn as well....played like a fiddle.

Edited by joc
  • Like 5

If it were an inside job ...*were* ,as I've never completely wrapped my head around the rational for it ,but then ,not everything adds up ,and people have disappeared or died ,who could have shed light on events of that day ...

I would say ,whoever was behind it,only backed it financially ,,and the never ending fallout from the event itself ,was not calculated into the equation .

I no longer believe our government,no matter who is in charge,cares about the people .Just war profiteering,corporations who suck the people dry,and the rich ,are what matters to anyone in charge .

End of story .

The public,brave soldiers dying overseas,are merely calculated casualties ,while they make more MONEY .

So that right there answers who and why .

WHO got rich off two unnecessary UNNECESSARY wars ?

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 6

OK, now I must chime in.

What part of "Al-Qaeda openely admits to full responsibility of the 9/11 attacks without any US involvement, is not understood" ??????

Damn stupid, moronic conspiracy theorists who cry about anything.

• Like 1

You are right. They were 100% Radical Islamists...planning that very mission for a long, long time. They were doing it for Allah and when they hit the building were no doubt yelling Ali Akbar! But that doesn't mean that they weren't being used as pawns for someone else's Master Plan.

I do believe they were part of a plan, part involving dying and going to 72 virgins, and killing as many travellers and trying to kill as many government workers on the way....its always been part of their plan.

As for if those had been pawns for westerners.....who really knows? but the facts are not there to prove that, so far the facts seem to point to islamic fundamentalists doing what they preach about doing!

WHO got rich off two unnecessary UNNECESSARY wars ?

The members of the elite banking system I brought this point up on the first page of this thread. The US government was not responsible for it but certin people were told to ignore it. 9-11 is a big lie and fraud for a purpose.

When one controls the worlds money and is immune to everything the games start its been going on for sometime. What does one expect from such a small group, Philanthropy .

• Like 1

Someone always gets rich from wars, does not mean they planned for 5 planes to be hijacked to go and kill innocent people by a sect who would be willing to die for their cause anyway.

• Like 1

I do believe they were part of a plan, part involving dying and going to 72 virgins, and killing as many travellers and trying to kill as many government workers on the way....its always been part of their plan.

As for if those had been pawns for westerners.....who really knows? but the facts are not there to prove that, so far the facts seem to point to islamic fundamentalists doing what they preach about doing!

And, as I've already said...I believed Exactly That! Then one day I started watching videos of 911 and I watched over and over the buildings coming down...and after much research...I concluded that it was impossible for that to have happened by being hit with jets. Too many things don't fit. Too many things point to planned demolition. If you want links I'd be happy to share...but not in this thread as the OP has made it clear he doesn't want any of that. Always the question comes down to Who and Why? Once you get your head around the fact that those buildings were brought down by explosions, you get a better understanding of everything that has happened in the last several decades.

• Like 1

Other members of the SAIC board have included Melvin Laird, Richard Nixon’s secretary of defense, and Rear Adm. Bobby Ray Inman, director of the National Security Agency under President Jimmy Carter and a deputy director of the CIA under Ronald Reagan. Inman was also on the board of the Rockefeller-founded Council on Foreign Relations. The Rockefellers, let it never be forgotten, originally got their money from Standard Oil and then spread out into banking.

It is this unholy trinity of big business, the government and the military/intelligence establishment that continues to drive the war in Iraq or Iran or Afghanistan or Palestine or wherever it suits their interests.

http://www.workers.org/2007/world/iraq-0726/

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 2

"Planned demolition" by whom?

There was NONE. It was an Al-Qaeda attack with hijacked planes. HELLO !!!!!!!

• Like 2

They were not promised 72 virgins or are you suggesting that a 10 yr old with a bomb strapped to his chest wishes for the same. No it`s religion it`s mind manipulation and that was used in the 9-11 attacks. It probably was for money for the families. I would like to see how the suicide bombers families are living right now. How much money does religion creat tax free. Look into the Vatican bank for one example.

• Like 1

you really don't know the religion and beliefs of the people you talk about. how can you?

as far as i can tell, Atta was a well paid drug runner working for the cia out of florida, read daniel hopsickers book. he hardly presents himself as a religious zealot. none of the alleged hijackers names were on the list of names released by the government-cia-pentagon prostitue media, those lists, we were told were given by the airlines. the usual response from the faithful is they excluded the names of the hijackers from the list of vistims, but how did the airlines and/or media know which passengers were the hijackers without any investigation? that doesn't add up unless the narrative was predetermined and being constructed in real time. the fbi even said they may have used false identities, which would mean we don't know who they were. it's as though the media knew who did it before investigating. the only people arrested on the day were israelis posing as arabs with explosives in their van. what about the bomb on the george washington bridge? why did the media drop that story so quickly? its all on the police tapes.

• Like 3

"Planned demolition" by whom?

There was NONE. It was an Al-Qaeda attack with hijacked planes. HELLO !!!!!!!

How very simple it is eh.

Please people not another demolition thread. Yes the FBI were cought redhanded in 1991 covering up the bombing of WTC. But lets focus on a why.

Edited by The Silver Thong

Someone always gets rich from wars, does not mean they planned for 5 planes to be hijacked to go and kill innocent people by a sect who would be willing to die for their cause anyway.

I believe *nothing* our government tells us anymore. We are fodder ,and that all . Like I said,I never wrapped my head around the why ,but I absolutely believe someone else funded them ,and got the ball rolling .

The fact we still whine about it ,and use it to make money and cause controversy,shows how commercialized the WTC thing is.

250,000 people died when we bombed Japan during WW2 . If they were anything like us,they would STILL be whining about it .

• Like 1

They were not promised 72 virgins or are you suggesting that a 10 yr old with a bomb strapped to his chest wishes for the same. No it`s religion it`s mind manipulation and that was used in the 9-11 attacks. It probably was for money for the families. I would like to see how the suicide bombers families are living right now. How much money does religion creat tax free. Look into the Vatican bank for one example.

That first bits a joke, right? I am not even go to carry on if I am discussing this with people who know nothing about the islamic fundamentalists.

you really don't know the religion and beliefs of the people you talk about. how can you?

as far as i can tell, Atta was a well paid drug runner working for the cia out of florida, read daniel hopsickers book. he hardly presents himself as a religious zealot. none of the alleged hijackers names were on the list of names released by the government-cia-pentagon prostitue media, those lists, we were told were given by the airlines. the usual response from the faithful is they excluded the names of the hijackers from the list of vistims, but how did the airlines and/or media know which passengers were the hijackers without any investigation? that doesn't add up unless the narrative was predetermined and being constructed in real time. the fbi even said they may have used false identities, which would mean we don't know who they were. it's as though the media knew who did it before investigating. the only people arrested on the day were israelis posing as arabs with explosives in their van. what about the bomb on the george washington bridge? why did the media drop that story so quickly? its all on the police tapes.

OK, Fish, live in your fantasy world if you like.

I guess you don't like "truth"

• Like 2

And don't anyone give me **** about this was a tragedy .Unlike anyone else here,I WAS THERE .ok .I'm a 911 first responder .

13 ,THIRTEEN OF MY FRIENDS died on 911. And I cannot even count how many more since,from 911 politics and bull**** and ground zero illness.

Two more died of cancer ,two weeks ago . I've been to more funerals than you can imagine ,some of whom were close friends .

I don't buy it was all someone else's doing and a lot of weird stuff went down in nyc the night before .Who knows. I don't put anything past our government anymore.

If other Americans here trust our govt ,mazel tov ,but I do NOT .

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 4

They are a group of very wealthy, unnamed, unelected individuals who seek to control the world, to manipulate the Global Economy ....

Unnamed? That's not an answer then.

Yes the FBI were cought redhanded in 1991 covering up the bombing of WTC.

And your source of information is what?

Edited by pallidin