Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 inside job - for what?

redhen

So, what is your illusion that comforts you?

What is with you? You seem to be a very angry negative person. Maybe you should spend some time away from interacting with on line folks till you can find a way to have some peace.

• Like 1

Show me your evidence. Uh... from respectable sources of course.

Do it NOW.

I'll be happy to. I'll PM them to you since the OP specifically asked NOT to post any 'evidence'. Gimme a sec...

There is no "evidence"

Nothing. Not a single shred.

You mean like the 9/11 commition directly saying they were LIED TO through out the entire investigation.

• Like 2

Are you for real or just trolling. How the f would anyone know that. According to you it was a guy in a cave.

Well, you're the ones making the claim that banking officials planned and controlled the 911 attacks.

If you make a claim you have to have a warrant for it, otherwise it's just a simple opinion.

Example; I think the Rolling Stones are the Greatest Rock band on earth. I don't have to support that with empirical evidence, it's a simple opinion.

Are you for real or just trolling. How the f would anyone know that. According to you it was a guy in a cave.

Then the so-called bankers instigating 9/11 are not real at all.

Thank you for finally seeing the truth.

Institutions (banking or otherwise) do not fly planes into buildings, people fly planes. Same with religion or ideology. So which banking officers planned and controlled the 911 hijackers?

Do you think members of the builderbergs wash there own dishes or better yet set there own table. Stop bieing such a db. You want it all in one simple answer it will never happen. Might as well ask who ordered the $1000 dollar toilet seat for air force one.

• Like 1

Well, you're the ones making the claim that banking officials planned and controlled the 911 attacks.

If you make a claim you have to have a warrant for it, otherwise it's just a simple opinion.

Example; I think the Rolling Stones are the Greatest Rock band on earth. I don't have to support that with empirical evidence, it's a simple opinion.

Please post your delusion I said banking officials somehow did the 9-11 attack. Your delusions are nuts. I said banks control nations hence the 9-11 attacks were planned not by one nation but a few for an agenda. Pull your head out of your ass troll.

• Like 2

You mean like the 9/11 commition directly saying they were LIED TO through out the entire investigation.

Show me a responsible link that states the 9/11 commision was lied to.

You can't, can you!!!

I'll be happy to. I'll PM them to you since the OP specifically asked NOT to post any 'evidence'. Gimme a sec...

I'm not looking for technical evidence to argue how the buildings came down or anything relating to the actual attacks. I'm asking for evidence that certain banking officials planned and controlled the attacks.

I'm looking to see what claims and evidence there is for who planned them and for what purpose.

Thanks

Do you think members of the builderbergs wash there own dishes or better yet set there own table. Stop bieing such a db. You want it all in one simple answer it will never happen. Might as well ask who ordered the $1000 dollar toilet seat for air force one.

OMG, you're truly psychotic!

Oh well, I take meds.

I'm not looking for technical evidence to argue how the buildings came down or anything relating to the actual attacks. I'm asking for evidence that certain banking officials planned and controlled the attacks.

I'm looking to see what claims and evidence there is for who planned them and for what purpose.

Thanks

Red, you won't find it here, because they are non-factual conspiracy theorists.

But I can give you the answer...

It was Islamic extremists blessed by bin Laden. He said it himself.

Edited by pallidin

OMG, you're truly psychotic!

Oh well, I take meds.

Are you like 11 yrs old just playing on your dads lap top while mommy is busy.

• Like 3

Do you think members of the builderbergs wash there own dishes or better yet set there own table.

That's a non sequitur fallacy, meaning "it does not follow". What does etiquette have to do with you not being able to support your premise?

Thanks

powerful people for empire. if you believe obama controls the empire from the golf course, then not much more can be said to educate you.

Red, you won't find it here, because they are non-factual conspiracy theorists.

What are your facts. This thread is not about facts but reasons and why at least that is why I got involved.

That's a non sequitur fallacy, meaning "it does not follow". What does etiquette have to do with you not being able to support your premise?

so you want to change the theme of this thread as to facts not why then. Make up your mind.

• Like 2

Question:

Did American Airlines announce the loss of their aircraft in the 9/11 attacks, which were American 11 and American 77? Did United Airlines announce the loss of its aircraft, which were United 93 and United 175? Now, who lied to whom?

Those aircraft were the properties of the airlines and nothing to do with government drones flown under remote control. In addition, it is clearly evident the sloppy flight profiles were not flown by professional pilots.

Institutions (banking or otherwise) do not fly planes into buildings, people fly planes. Same with religion or ideology. So which banking officers planned and controlled the 911 hijackers?

Sorry, Im not going to play your game of selective reading. Ive done my best to answer every question you have asked, and you have ignored 90% of everything Ive said.

• Like 2

Question:

Did American Airlines announce the loss of their aircraft in the 9/11 attacks, which were American 11 and American 77? Did United Airlines announce the loss of its aircraft, which were United 93 and United 175? Now, who lied to whom?

Those aircraft were the properties of the airlines and nothing to do with government drones flown under remote control. In addition, it is clearly evident the sloppy flight profiles were not flown by professional pilots.

What the hell are you talking about? I never said otherwise.

What are your facts. This thread is not about facts but reasons and why at least that is why I got involved.

Sure I asked for a reason for the attacks and who planned them. You can posit all kinds of reasons but if you can't identify who, then again, it's just a simple opinion not a reasoned opinion.

Oh, and I'd like everyone to calm down a bit. I know that people who hold strong convictions can get testy but let's keep it civil.

cheers

Edited by redhen
  • Like 1

Nah, those are just conspiracy-minded, hate-America, engineer's.

Pay no attention to those bone-heads.

Wow. Im litteraly feeling sorry for you right now.

• Like 3

It is a clue that the 9/11 attacks were not an inside job, or should I say, nothing to do with a government conspiracy.

You see why the topic has changed as to why or what happens goes to what the government says. Some don`t or can`t accept the why.

Skyeagle, why did 9-11 happen. Answer that.

• Like 2

why did 9-11 happen.
to take away freedoms, as happens when any republic transitions to an empire.
  • Like 2

I have not read the whole post . but it seems more likely that we wanted to destabilize the Middle East causing civil violence amongst themselves . at the same time it made an excuse to take away civil liberties here at home. Patriot Act. all of this is to give grief to Iran for not playing a long with opec. the only way to get our nation united is by creating a nother Pearl Harbor . which in itself was a ploy to get us into World War 2 .

• Like 5

Sure I asked for a reason for the attacks and who planned them. You can posit all kinds of reasons but if you can't identify who, then again, it's just a simple opinion not a reasoned opinion.

Oh, and I'd like everyone to calm down a bit. I know that people who hold strong convictions can get testy but let's keep it civil.

cheers

Ok all cool.

So why did these men stage such an elaborate attack from a cave in a country that doesn`t even use toilet paper. How did they do it.

• Like 4