Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 inside job - for what?

redhen

Ok we will just go with what you want a guy in a cave funded by SA and these cave man did this all by themselves ok you win.

It's not about winning or losing, it's about the truth. The truth seeking principle is a primary rule of argumentation.

I'm not emotional about this, but I think knowledge and the study of it (epistemology) is important.

There were no remote controlled aircraft used in the 9/11 attacks.

Now, let's look at the following photos and understand these are not employees of the U.S. government.

hijackers_77-vi.jpg

hijackers_175_2-vi.jpg

hijackers_11-vi.jpg

hijackers_93-vi.jpg

Tell me what country they were from.

• Like 1

It's not about winning or losing, it's about the truth

did you read the cfr document "imagining the transforming event"? Edited by Little Fish
  • Like 1

It's not about winning or losing, it's about the truth. The truth seeking principle is a primary rule of argumentation.

I'm not emotional about this, but I think knowledge and the study of it (epistemology) is important.

Ok cool I could care less about the agenda but the 3000 dead p***'s me off large. No stone unturned right. We need better oversite, We need we all need a better government watch dog.

• Like 1

Show me the answer oh wise one.

I will answer the question: (WHY do I always have to do the hard work no one else is willing to do?)

If this is the question:

So why did these men stage such an elaborate attack from a cave in a country that doesn`t even use toilet paper. How did they do it.

The caves were for hiding...the training camps were for training...all this was done in Afghanistan for a reason...inaccessibility. No one even knew they were there except the CIA...and the CIA knew because they put them there. We were in Afghanistan when the Russians were in Afhanistan. When the Russians left...we stayed. I believe that Osama Bin Ladin actually believed he was plotting against the United States with regards to 911...the terrorists that hijacked the planes...believed they were in a Jihad and trained to sacrifice themselves for Allah against the United States...the Great Satan.

Tell me what country they were from.

American 11

Hijackers: Mohamed Atta (Egyptian), Waleed al-Shehri (Saudi Arabian), Wail al-Shehri (Saudi Arabian), Abdulaziz al-Omari (Saudi Arabian), Satam al-Suqami (Saudi Arabian

United 175

Hijackers: Marwan al-Shehhi (United Arab Emirati), Fayez Banihammad (United Arab Emirati), Mohand al-Shehri (Saudi Arabian), Hamza al-Ghamdi (Saudi Arabian), Ahmed al-Ghamdi (Saudi Arabian)

American 77

Hijackers: Hani Hanjour (Saudi Arabian), Khalid al-Mihdhar (Saudi Arabian), Majed Moqed (Saudi Arabian), Nawaf al-Hazmi (Saudi Arabian), Salem al-Hazmi (Saudi Arabian).

United 93

Hijackers: Ziad Jarrah (Lebanese), Ahmed al-Haznawi (Saudi Arabian), Ahmed al-Nami (Saudi Arabian), Saeed al-Ghamdi (Saudi Arabian)

Since this thread is going nowhere but straight to hell fast...I will post this link...watch if you want...don't if you don't...I gave it to Palladin already in a PM:

LINK

It is an hour or so long and no one is going to watch it because no one really wants their deep rooted understanding of the garbage the government feeds us upset. But if you actually care about the truth...watch it...and then go back to your opinions.

• Like 1

so a hijacker, takes control of the cockpit, then takes control of the aircraft and turns the plane around, flies it acorss half the united states and then crashes it into a building.

how does he even find the city? its not like there are signposts up there.

Edited by Little Fish
  • Like 2

American 11

Hijackers: Mohamed Atta (Egyptian), Waleed al-Shehri (Saudi Arabian), Wail al-Shehri (Saudi Arabian), Abdulaziz al-Omari (Saudi Arabian), Satam al-Suqami (Saudi Arabian

United 175

Hijackers: Marwan al-Shehhi (United Arab Emirati), Fayez Banihammad (United Arab Emirati), Mohand al-Shehri (Saudi Arabian), Hamza al-Ghamdi (Saudi Arabian), Ahmed al-Ghamdi (Saudi Arabian)

American 77

Hijackers: Hani Hanjour (Saudi Arabian), Khalid al-Mihdhar (Saudi Arabian), Majed Moqed (Saudi Arabian), Nawaf al-Hazmi (Saudi Arabian), Salem al-Hazmi (Saudi Arabian).

United 93

Hijackers: Ziad Jarrah (Lebanese), Ahmed al-Haznawi (Saudi Arabian), Ahmed al-Nami (Saudi Arabian), Saeed al-Ghamdi (Saudi Arabian)

To get this back on track why did the banks that control the wars not attack SA

Osama was only just hiding out in Afgan using SA money lol

The banking system sorry no personal names dictated what would be best for them and SA was not one of them, why lol its to obvious

so a hijacker, takes control of the cockpit, then takes control of the aircraft and turns the plane around, flies it acorss half the united states and then crashes it into a building.

The hijackers took flight lessons. What do you think happened? Are you suggesting or that the planes were not hijacked to begin with? What are you saying exactly? Just spit it out.

Please keep civility in mind, everyone.

For those who want to post links to videos or documents, please go back to your regular 911 threads. This one is only for logical arguments. Until we need to substantiate your warrants.

I want to hear some reasoned opinions.

Thanks

Any number of ways. Pilots use VOR, NDB, landmarks, GPS, etc.

Since this thread is going nowhere but straight to hell fast...

Hahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!! I love it. :nw: :nw:

• Like 1

Please keep civility in mind, everyone.

For those who want to post links to videos or documents, please go back to your regular 911 threads. This one is only for logical arguments. Until we need to substantiate your warrants.

I want to hear some reasoned opinions.

Thanks

Oh, if you can't name names of people who do things in secret then..not reasoned? Do you believe people in power do things in secret? If so...then the question of 'who specifically' becomes a moot point.

• Like 1

The hijackers took flight lessons. What do you think happened? Are you suggesting or that the planes were not hijacked to begin with? What are you saying exactly? Just spit it out.

I'm asking how the hijackers could have found their targets so easily, the planes took a direct course to the targets.
  • Like 1

I'm asking how the hijackers could have found their targets so easily, the planes took a direct course to the targets.

Planning? To get a hijacked plane to NYC I think would not be that difficult with a little bit of knowledge. You know...compasses, flight paths, etc. THEY TRAINED FOR THIS FOR CRYING OUTLOUD.....soooorry for yelling...

To get this back on track why did the banks that control the wars not attack SA

What banks, what wars?

The banking system sorry no personal names dictated what would be best for them and SA was not one of them, why lol its to obvious

The "banking system"?

That's in the same category as "science".

Thats part of my my question how. They or only one as far as know of was trained in a single engine prop plane and was p*** poor at it.

• Like 1

Oh, if you can't name names of people who do things in secret then..not reasoned? Do you believe people in power do things in secret? If so...then the question of 'who specifically' becomes a moot point.

That's a self-refuting (contradictory) argument. If these unnamed people do these things in secret, how do you know?

Edited by redhen

Planning? To get a hijacked plane to NYC I think would not be that difficult with a little bit of knowledge. You know...compasses, flight paths, etc. THEY TRAINED FOR THIS FOR CRYING OUTLOUD.....soooorry for yelling...

seems they would have to be very skilled pilots, which is not the information i've seen. rudy deckers flight school wasn't it.
  • Like 1

So far I think the only reasoned responses to the question of Who has been...Those who control the Banking System. I'm still working on Why?

• Like 1

What banks, what wars?

The "banking system"?

That's in the same category as "science".

Oh jeez I was saying that the US going into economic colapes would benifit the central banking system. Can you state it has not lol just stop because you seem foolish not knowing this.

That's a self-refuting argument. If these unnamed people do these things in secret, how do you know?

It isn't a self-refuting argument at all. How do you know? is a question that would be answered by showing data and evidence...which you have already stated is disallowed in your thread.

• Like 1

For those who want to post links to videos or documents, please go back to your regular 911 threads. This one is only for logical arguments.
if your purpose was about truth as you claimed, you would have found and read the cfr document "imagining the transfroming event", or maybe you're intent here is for other reasons?
  • Like 2

That's a self-refuting (contradictory) argument. If these unnamed people do these things in secret, how do you know?

Because it is fact..... dude do you live in a cave.

Many people you have heard of are a part of it and let alone a year or so ago. One such thing happened in Canada not so long ago and I did drop there name or did you ignore it.

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 2