Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 inside job - for what?

redhen

this is about what you think aka imo so god damn it don't turn this into a crap thread about proof. Its about what you think or an imo thing. Hey Sky monkey how was it done for the 24 th time.

We already told you for the 25th time. READ THE POSTS !!!

But hey, my pool is still warm, and I'm a happy dolphin.

wow a whole page aimed at me to a bunch of monkeys that can say oh the steerl melted the planes did it the pilotes we trained on bi plains but not one monkey here can explaine how it all happened. I exit with that question because it seems to stump you all.

Thong, it clearly appears that you have stumped yourself.

No worries, I'm still your psychiatrist.

BTW, I'm missing last months payment.

Edited by pallidin

How did it happen you monkeys. explain that and no more questions.

Thong, it clearly appears that you have stumped yourself.

No worries, I'm still your psychiatrist.

you are in a hospital somewhere right

is what I ask wrong or is it that the answer scares some. Smart people how did this happen

30 times asking I don't expect much of an answer I m done

Edited by The Silver Thong

You know what gets me is self absobed a holes that think if they have to face another view that they have some sort of supierioty because they have the backing of the same goverment that they now hate for taking awat there guns,

There's an old Chinese saying; "the first one to raise their voice, loses the argument". Anyways, I don't hate the U.S. gov't, nor do I have any guns for them to take away. I don't even live in the U.S. anymore so it's moot.

There's an old Chinese saying; "the first one to raise their voice, loses the argument". Anyways, I don't hate the U.S. gov't, nor do I have any guns for them to take away. I don't even live in the U.S. anymore so it's moot.

Thats a pretty stupid saying imo should be sit still shut up an don't talk till I tell you

• Like 1

is what I ask wrong or is it that the answer scares some. Smart people how did this happen

The funny thing is, everyone's given you the direct answer, but for some reason you refuse to accept them at all.

That's very disturbing.

Smart people? That's a loaded term. Anyways, if you're done fine. That means you don't have a reasoned opinion, only a simple or humble opinion.

Too bad, I was really forward to having an argument. Not a heated dispute, they're not the same thing.

Edited by redhen

lol this was fun Pallidin you are funny

Yeah, I like you too.

I like having fun, if you couldn't tell. :w00t:

Smart people? That's a loaded term. Anyways, if you're done fine. That means you don't have a reasoned opinion, only a simple or humble opinion.

Holy chit I have done what you asked and all I asked is how was it done. Not a single answer to that question. I gave my opinion even posted at your demand yet 30 times later I have yet to see an answer to my question from anyone. That shows me the argument is weak on both sides and those most scared of the answer to my question only answer in mockery or jest to avoid it.

Nice thread red I new it would be a hoot as soon as I saw it was you that started it. Now smart guy how did 9-11 happen.

Yeah, I like you too.

I like having fun, if you couldn't tell. :w00t:

hehe you little turd you

• Like 1

Thong, now that you have come to the reasonable conclusion that there was NO 9/11 conspiracy, I must offer as to how proud I am at your maturation.

Truly I am proud. I mean that.

Perhaps we can educate others as well.

hehe you little turd you

I don't take deserved flattery very well, but thank you.

I gave my opinion

Right, but there's no substantiation to the warrants for your two claims. For your second claim, your warrant was not even relevant.

even posted at your demand yet 30 times later I have yet to see an answer to my question from anyone. That shows me the argument is weak on both sides and those most scared of the answer to my question only answer in mockery or jest to avoid it.

Nice thread red I new it would be a hoot as soon as I saw it was you that started it. Now smart guy how did 9-11 happen.

I'll tell you what I believe once I get some warrants for the claim that unknown banking officials worked secretly to plot and control the 911 attacks.

Then there's the why, to keep their powerful banking system stable.

I'll check in tomorrow.

Edited by redhen

Right, but there's no substantiation to the warrants for your two claims. For your second claim, your warrant was not even relevant.

I'll tell you what I believe once I get some warrants for the claim that unknown banking officials worked secretly to plot and control the 911 attacks.

I'll check in tomorrow.

The banking systems are corrupt. Hard-core. They need to be taken down, whipped on a post, and re-instituted with direct oversight.

Just my opinion.

• Like 1

Thong, now that you have come to the reasonable conclusion that there was NO 9/11 conspiracy, I must offer as to how proud I am at your maturation.

Truly I am proud. I mean that.

Perhaps we can educate others as well.

go blow a donkey

Trying to bully people and there opinion is not cool. besides you did not contribute one post to this thread so who the hell are you. You are worse then a dog in the house with a chunk of crap on its tail.

I'll check in tomorrow.

The United States Of America was based on escaping from the crown and the banking system. LOL all you want look what happened. I am right and it can not be argued lol sad to say really being righ means nothing but damn 25 pages of me telling you I was right lol

go blow a donkey

Trying to bully people and there opinion is not cool. besides you did not contribute one post to this thread so who the hell are you. You are worse then a dog in the house with a chunk of crap on its tail.

OK, so you really like me, don't get carried away with your emotions of uncertain love. Think "warm pool"

OK, so you really like me, don't get carried away with your emotions of uncertain love. Think "warm pool"

lol ok who are you after 3000 plus posts I know you but who were you befor you changed your name

you are fun no doubt there but get the hot tube thing out of your head unless you are a sexy bigfoot.

• Like 1

lol ok who are you after 3000 plus posts I know you but who were you befor you changed your name

you are fun no doubt there but get the hot tube thing out of your head unless you are a sexy bigfoot.

There is no hot-tub. I'm just a dolphin in a warm swimming pool. I have no feet, but I have a really big tail.

Thong, you know I've just been messin with you, right?

BTW, you've been a good sport on my twisted humor. Thanks. :yes:

Are you for real or just trolling. How the f would anyone know that. According to you it was a guy in a cave.

Haha, sorry, had to laugh....and a very well equipped one at that. Not sure if the Waziristan Haveli compound could be classed as a cave, but sure the conspiracy theorists will find a way.

One question to who ever may know...I would like to ask is about the buildings, when the towers were made, was it planned then that they should be made in such a way that when a plane crashes into them, they would collapse easier or was explosives placed inside them just prior to 9/11 .........just incase the planes full of fuel did not do enough damage on their own?

And did the islamist know about all this hence quite happy to fly the planes to their deaths because they know the damage would be immence as the towers had been prepared for just that?

is it just me and a couple of others who think this is one of the most ridiculous conspiracy theory ever?

• Like 1

The facts are that those who flew the planes where not Jack, Tom, Mike, John and Robert, unless you have proof otherwise that they were NOT islamists on a mission!

YOU cannot prove, and neither can anybody else, exactly who was at the controls of the various aircraft, and because you can't, you cannot either prove whether they were islamists or leprechauns.

Nor can you prove that there was a Boeing at Shanksville. There is precious little of the official story that can be proved. 2 airplanes struck the towers, is about all that can be proved.

Haha, sorry, had to laugh....and a very well equipped one at that. Not sure if the Waziristan Haveli compound could be classed as a cave, but sure the conspiracy theorists will find a way.

One question to who ever may know...I would like to ask is about the buildings, when the towers were made, was it planned then that they should be made in such a way that when a plane crashes into them, they would collapse easier or was explosives placed inside them just prior to 9/11 .........just incase the planes full of fuel did not do enough damage on their own?

And did the islamist know about all this hence quite happy to fly the planes to their deaths because they know the damage would be immence as the towers had been prepared for just that?

is it just me and a couple of others who think this is one of the most ridiculous conspiracy theory ever?

Actually, the buildings, built in the 70s were made to withstand a direct hit from a 727. The way these building were constructed is part of the mystery because, there is just no way these buildings would have 'pancaked' the way they did from a fire. Think about this for a second. There have been many high-rise fires...some raging for days...and never has a building collapsed from them. Then in one day within a few hours THREE buildings collapse...all straight down...all at free fall speed...all leaving nothing but ash and pulverized concrete behind. And the fire that raged below at the bottom of 100 stories of concrete and steel, continued at estimated temps of 3000 degrees for MONTHS.

Here is the video that I would like for you to watch. It is over an hour..but...it is a serious look at what actually happened. Which is quite different than the snap shots of memory we have or from what we were told happened.

LINK

• Like 2