Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 inside job - for what?

redhen

No, it was nothing to do with time wasting...

That does address the fact that Osama bin Laden has admitted to his responsibility for the 911 attacks.

That does address the fact that Osama bin Laden has admitted to his responsibility for the 911 attacks.

But it doesn't address why the FBI never indicted OBL with 9/11 yet, even after his fatwa, confession and indicting himself?

Care to try again?? lol

A job well done by our special forces for taking out Osama bin Laden for the killing of thousands of innocent people.!! :tu:

They were just following orders of a madman ( Bush ).. About specOps nice job anyways clean and silent without even anyone knowing they were there! :gun:

• Like 1

No, it was nothing to do with time wasting but a nice try even if its a little bit poor attempt.

So lets ask again, have you manage to work out why the FBI never indicted OBL with 9/11 yet, even after his fatwa, confession and indicting himself?

No, it was nothing to do with time wasting but a nice try even if its a little bit poor attempt.

So lets ask again, have you manage to work out why the FBI never indicted OBL with 9/11 yet, even after his fatwa, confession and indicting himself?

ok, let me take a wild guess at this. you're going to say, 'because the FBI masterminded the whole thing.'?

They were just following orders of a madman ( Bush ).. About specOps nice job anyways clean and silent without even anyone knowing they were there! :gun:

Bush, and his adminstration should be held accountable for ignoring the warnings from countries around the world that terrorist were in the process of attacking the United States.

• Like 1

ok, let me take a wild guess at this. you're going to say, 'because the FBI masterminded the whole thing.'?

No and lets not spoil the fun, this is for Skyeagle to work out.......lol

However, if you no the answer, then maybe you could help skyeagle out...he's struggling......lol

Edited by Stundie

But it doesn't address why the FBI never indicted OBL with 9/11 yet, even after his fatwa, confession and indicting himself?

Care to try again?? lol

Yes! Osama bin Laden declared war on the United States as evident in his fatwa, and his admission that he was responsible for the 911 attacks on the United States,. which explains why he is currently lying in a watery grave.

It was worked out when Osama bin Laden declared war on the United States and indicted himself with his admission regarding the 911 attacks.

Yes! Osama bin Laden declared war on the United States as evident in his fatwa, and his admission that he was responsible for the 911 attacks on the United States,. which explains why he is currently lying in a watery grave.

All very true, but it doesn't address why the FBI never indicted OBL with 9/11 yet, even after his fatwa, confession and indicting himself in his watery grave?

Have you figured it out yet?? lol

_

you consider this ''fun'' then do you?

_

you consider this ''fun'' then do you?

Not really, I would prefer to move on, but watching someone doing a pantomime dance around an issue is quite funny.....lol

Not really, I would prefer to move on, but watching someone doing a pantomime dance around an issue is quite funny.....lol

How amusing when you are unable to understand the nature of the argument at hand. :no:

How amusing when you are unable to understand the nature of the argument at hand. :no:

I understand perfectly, we are just waiting for you to address why the FBI never indicted OBL with 9/11 yet, even after his fatwa, confession and indicting himself in his watery grave?

Have you figured it out yet?? lol

• Like 1

issue? what issue?

do you have even one shred of concrete proof that it was anything but a terrorist attack?

and by 'concrete proof' I mean evidence, not conjecture, or hearsay, or fevered imaginings?

and if you DO have evidence, why haven't you taken it to court and prosecuted those you imagine are responsible for the worst crime of this century so far?

or does modesty forbid you being such a hero....?

• Like 1

skyeagle, just say 'no I haven't worked it out', because I, for one, am dying to hear the answer!

I heard that!!

• Like 1

Bush, and his adminstration should be held accountable for ignoring the warnings from countries around the world that terrorist were in the process of attacking the United States.

Yes i agree with that...and they been given alot of of information about the possible event, still no action was taken... makes you think maybe Bush/Pentagon wanted to ignore it for some reasons we might know or not. ( i dont know who supressed information or ignored it exactly ).

Criminals...

• Like 1

Yes i agree with that...and they been given alot of of information about the possible event, still no action was taken... makes you think maybe Bush/Pentagon wanted to ignore it for some reasons we might know or not. ( i dont know who supressed information or ignored it exactly ).

Criminals...

_

the reason, tesla, is written on the front of my t-shirt.....

It is very clear and evident, you haven't! :no:

Oh I have, the answer is staring you right in the face....

So come on and tell us, why the FBI never indicted OBL with 9/11 yet, even after his fatwa, confession and indicting himself in his watery grave?

So come on and tell us, why the FBI never indicted OBL with 9/11 yet, even after his fatwa, confession and indicting himself in his watery grave?

_

do you only know the one question then?

do you want me to keep doing the same thing to you about the question I asked you three posts ago I wonder...?

_

the reason, tesla, is written on the front of my t-shirt.....

Well that is one... still plenty to go : )))))

• Like 1

issue? what issue?

The issue that is raised about why OBL was not indicted for the 9/11 attacks.
do you have even one shred of concrete proof that it was anything but a terrorist attack?
It is still a terrorist attack whether it was perpetrated by 19 arab hijackers or there was complicity within the US government.
and by 'concrete proof' I mean evidence, not conjecture, or hearsay, or fevered imaginings?
Do you have concrete proof that OBL was behind the attacks??

Think about why OBL was not indicted for the attack by the FBI.

and if you DO have evidence, why haven't you taken it to court and prosecuted those you imagine are responsible for the worst crime of this century so far?
Cause I live in Britain and it is outside mine and the UK courts jurisdiction to prosecute for crimes not committed in this country.
or does modesty forbid you being such a hero....?
I could never live up to the heroics of Skyeagle I'm afraid.

But, we all know tnat Osama bin Laden admitted that he was responsible for the 911 attacks and we all know that Osama bin Laden declared war on the United States and why he was declared guilty and executed.

But, we all know tnat Osama bin Laden admitted that he was responsible for the 911 attacks and we all know that Osama bin Laden declared war on the United States and why he was declared guilty and executed.

Declared guilty?? By a court of law?? Oh I forgot, the court of public opinion again...lol

So even though we all know that OBL admitted responsibility and declared war, so why haven't the FBI never indicted OBL with 9/11 even after his fatwa, confession and indicting himself?