Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 inside job - for what?

redhen

you're BRITISH??

well thanks a lot for giving the rest of the world the impression that we're a bunch of infantile, know-nothing pillocks.

care in the community has a LOT to answer for.

Edited by shrooma

do you only know the one question then?

No, but getting someone to address the question, even if its a "I don't know!" makes you wonder why I have to keep repeating myself.
do you want me to keep doing the same thing to you about the question I asked you three posts ago I wonder...?

Hilarious! No mention of the fact that Skyeagle keeps telling us that OBL has admitted responsibility time and time again, even though I have accepted it.

Its very noble of you defending Skyeagle, but I think he's capable of defending himself.

• Like 1

you're BRITISH??

well thanks a lot for giving the rest of the world the impression that we're a bunch of infantile, know-nothing pillocks.

care in the community has a LOT to answer for.

If you are dumb enough to judge the whole of our country, just from my posts, then care in the community should be the least of your worries.

I would worry for your own mental health instead of that of others...lol

• Like 1

ok stundie, why haven't the FBI indicted him then?

and bear in mind I want YOUR answer, not another dodge asking me to provide one.

Edited by shrooma

We didnt event need a court of Law for OBL,Jst a few Navy Seals ! Whoo Ha ! Sack-em-pack-em and Dump em in the Ocean !

:gun:

• Like 1

So come on and tell us, why the FBI never indicted OBL with 9/11 yet, even after his fatwa, confession and indicting himself in his watery grave?

Why weren't General Tojo, the Japanese Emperor, Mussolini and Hitler indicted?

You don't. You just hunt them down, smoke 'em out of their holes and kill 'em.

• Like 2

ok scundie, why haven't the FBI indicted him then?

and bear in mind I want YOUR answer, not another dodge asking me to provide one.

First thing, the answer is not mine, it is the answer of the FBI themselves.

Second thing, if you really want to know before Skyeagle answers or I drop dead, you have the worlds biggest source of information at your finger tips, try using it.

Thirdly, you should ask the object of your affections why he is not addressing the question.

• Like 1

Why weren't General Tojo, the Japanese Emperor, Mussolini and Hitler indicted?

Probably because they were outside the jurisdiction of the FBI and the US courts.

very mature stundie, very mature.

yet again, no answer I see?

guess I was a little generous when I called you a twelve year old girl.

very mature stundie, very mature.

I would take you seriously if you didn't take my post and then proceed to judge our nation on it.

Cause that was very mature wasn't it Shrooma?? lol

yet again, no answer I see?
That is because the question is directed at Skyeagle, not you.

Now I know you are jealous of the attention Skyeagle is getting, but you have be patient. lol

guess I was a little generous when I called you a twelve year old girl.

Sorry but could you point to the post where you called me a 12 year old girl??

Or is it a case that you are mixing fantasy with reality and you never actually called me a 12 year old girl...... :yes:

EDIT!! Oh I missed the post where you called me a 12 year old girl.....

Oh dear, how will I ever live with the fact that Shrooma thinks I'm a 12 year old girl. I'll get over it...lol

Edited by Stundie

First thing, the answer is not mine, it is the answer of the FBI themselves.

That is moot by the fact that Osama bin Laden has already admitted to his responsibility in the 911 attacks.

the post that said

'MY mental health? YOU'RE the one acting like a twelve year old girl'

and the infantile nature of your responses reinforces the fact.

in my experience, people who use sarcasm as a means of making people think they're 'clever' usually aren't.

That is moot by the fact that Osama bin Laden has already admitted to his responsibility in the 911 attacks.

Yes he has, we know as you have posted it time and time again....however when are you going to tell us, why the FBI never indicted OBL with 9/11, even after his confession?

...it a case that you are mixing fantasy with reality and you never actually called me a 12 year old girl...... :yes:

Attempts to portray Osama bin Laden as innocent in light of his admissions proves who deals in fantasy. :yes: .

Yes he has, we know as you have posted it time and time again...

Then,it is case-closed!!

the post that said

'MY mental health? YOU'RE the one acting like a twelve year old girl'

and the infantile nature of your responses reinforces the fact.

in my experience, people who use sarcasm as a means of making people think they're 'clever' usually aren't.

Says the man failed at making a sarcastic comment here.....

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=240942&st=915#entry4668766

Oh and for the record, I've never claimed to be clever and just in case you haven't noticed, I couldn't care whether you think I'm as dumb as a chocolate fireguard or smarter than stephen hawkins library. lol

Attempts to portray Osama bin Laden as innocent in light of his admissions proves who deals in fantasy. :yes: .
He's never been convicted in a court, so how can I argue his innocence or guilt....lol
Then,it is case-closed!!
Not until you address the question?? lol

Tell us why the FBI never indicted OBL with 9/11, even after his confession Skyeagle?

stundie, why don't YOU tell us why? hmm?

I mean, you obviously believe everything google tells you, so why not just cut and paste their answer and pretend it's your own opinion?

do you get all your worldviews from the internet stundie?
No, I had worldviews before I ever got on the internet.
that would explaim everything.
Well I am a 12 year old girl according to you, which makes me wonder why you as an adult feel the need to engage with a 12 year old girl on the internet??
  • Like 1

that post wasn't sarcastic, that was stating a fact.

there's a difference.

Sorry but I think it was a poor attempt at sarcasm as only a moron would judge my country based of my posts.

And you do not come across like a moron Shrooma, however Jimmy Saville springs to my 12 year old mind though. lol

there you go again, acting like a child.

do you even understand the concept of 'debate'?

try googling it.

He's never been convicted in a court,

Considering that Osama bin Laden already admitted that he was responsible and was taken out, why waste the money? His admission is one of the reasons why he is dead.

In a court filing, Deputy Assistant Attorney General George Z. Toscas said the U.S. government confirmed bin Laden's death through DNA samples, facial recognition technology and by verifying it with one of his wives who lived in the compound.