Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 inside job - for what?

redhen

Here is layout of the elevators in the WTC.

page15.jpg

There were 99 passenger elevators in each tower, arranged in three vertical zones to move occupants in stages to skylobbies on the 44th and 78th floors. These were arranged as express (generally larger cars that moved at higher speeds) and local elevators in an innovative system first introduced in WTC 1 and WTC 2. There were 8 express elevators from the concourse to the 44th floor and 10 express elevators from the concourse to the 78th floor as well as 24 local elevators per zone, which served groups of floors in those zones. There were seven freight elevators, only one of which served all floors. All elevators had been upgraded to incorporate firefighter emergency operation per American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) A17.1 and Local Law 5 (1973).http://wtc.nist.gov/NISTNCSTAR1-1.pdf (PDF pg. 50)

Elevators were disaster within disaster

The World Trade Center had one of the world's great elevator systems — 198 of the biggest, fastest elevators ever built. On the morning of Sept. 11, this technological marvel turned against the people who worked there. USA TODAY estimates that at least 200 people died inside World Trade Center elevators, the biggest elevator catastrophe in history.

Some people plunged to their deaths after elevator cables were destroyed by the hijacked jets that crashed into the buildings. Others burned to death as flames shot down shafts. And some who were trapped inside stalled elevators died when the buildings collapsed.

Elevator shafts worked like chimneys, funneling unbearable smoke to floors above the crashes. The shafts also channeled burning jet fuel throughout both towers. Fire moved not only up and down but also side to side, from shaft to shaft, unleashing explosions in elevator lobbies and in restrooms next to the shafts.

http://usatoday30.us...ator-usat_x.htm

Nothing there about bombs being responsible.

Edited by skyeagle409

Elevators were disaster within disaster

The World Trade Center had one of the world's great elevator systems — 198 of the biggest, fastest elevators ever built. On the morning of Sept. 11, this technological marvel turned against the people who worked there. USA TODAY estimates that at least 200 people died inside World Trade Center elevators, the biggest elevator catastrophe in history.

Some people plunged to their deaths after elevator cables were destroyed by the hijacked jets that crashed into the buildings. Others burned to death as flames shot down shafts. And some who were trapped inside stalled elevators died when the buildings collapsed.

Elevator shafts worked like chimneys, funneling unbearable smoke to floors above the crashes. The shafts also channeled burning jet fuel throughout both towers. Fire moved not only up and down but also side to side, from shaft to shaft, unleashing explosions in elevator lobbies and in restrooms next to the shafts.

http://usatoday30.us...ator-usat_x.htm

Nothing there about bombs being responsible.

Nothing there about damaging the main entrance lobby. Do you ever stick on a topic?

• Like 2

Well according to the man travelling in the lift, he heard 3 explosions

From CNN:

"ARTURO GRIFFITH, WTC SURVIVOR: I was running 58 cars -- the elevators

that going to 86 to 108th floor.

KING: Where were you when it happened?

A. GRIFFITH: Well, I was on my way from B-2 to 49th floor. And as I took off, it was amount it was a matter of seconds -- five, six, seven seconds, I don't know. And there was a loud explosion and the elevator dropped. And when the elevator dropped there was a lot of debris and cables falling on top of the elevator. And I just -- I just put my hand over my head and I said, oh God I'm going to die. But I didn't know what was happening.

When the elevator finally stopped, they had an explosion that bring the doors inside the elevator, and I think I'm sure that that was what broke my leg. And then they had another explosion and the panel that threw me, you know, against the wall, and I guess I was unconscious for a couple of minutes because somebody else was in the elevator with me, and they say that they was trying to get my attention and they didn't get no response from me."

http://transcripts.c...06/lklw.00.html

Check this out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The Elevators

Several of the large express passenger elevators, which service the sky lobbies, plunged to the main lobby level. At least one of those falling elevators was accompanied by a huge fireball that burst into the lobby and concourse levels. Only four people are known to have survived in the south tower express elevators.

PlazaLevel-large.jpg

ConcourseLevel-large.jpg

Edited by skyeagle409

Check this out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The Elevators

Several of the large express passenger elevators, which service the sky lobbies, plunged to the main lobby level. At least one of those falling elevators was accompanied by a huge fireball that burst into the lobby and concourse levels. Only four people are known to have survived in the south tower express elevators.

PlazaLevel-large.jpg

ConcourseLevel-large.jpg

There is nothing to check out and this doesn't dispute Arturo account...

or these people either....

PAPD OFFICER 33: Myself and (Inaudible) to the Trade Center responding with scott packs to the B-4 level. There's a report of a cave-in, and people trapped.

PAPD OFFICER DESK: Roger, three-three and eight-two Houston, World Trade responding B-4 level on a report of a cave-in.

(PATH - CHANNEL 021, Transcript 10, pg 9)

PAPD OFFICER MAGGETT: Port Authority Police, Officer Maggett.

ED CALDERONE - OCC: Maggett, this is Ed at the OCC. I got word that there's an explosion down on B-4. We got people hurt down there, B-4.

(WTCCH. 09 - POLICE DESK - 3541 CENTER, Transcript 37, pg 6)

"I was in the refrigeration plant in tower 1 sub basement 4. I was passing through when I felt a slight shifting of the building. I froze right where I stood and listened....nothing. About 30 seconds past and to my left about 30 feet from me was a stairway leading up to a door. This door explodes off its hinges and white smoke came into the plant. (...)

When we got to the PATH platform I layed the woman down, she thanked me, and I returned to the blown door to see if i could find anyone else. Sure enough there were more, the smoke was being sucked up the shaft now and I can see there were no longer any walls just rubble. A woman was under her desk refusing to come out. after a little coaxing she came and at this point a few of my colleagues, were sifting through the rubble, trying to find anybody. we did about 3 trips. Everyone was out."

http://old.911digitalarch...e.org/stories/details/936

The refrigeration plant was located outside the tower's foundation and adjacent to its south-side. For the door to explode off its hinges, the blast had to destroy at least three walls before reaching the wall of the Turner office where the woman worked - it is highly unlikely that her desk was located in the hall.

Phillip Morelli, construction worker, was also in Basement 4:

"I go downstairs, the foreman tells me to go to remove the containers, as I’m walking by the main freight car of the building, in the corridor, that’s when I got blown. I mean, the impact of the explosion, or whatever happened, it threw me to the floor, and that’s when everything started happening...

It knocked me right to the floor. You didn’t know what it was. Of course you’re assuming something just fell over in the loading dock, something very heavy, something very big, you don’t know what happened, and all of a sudden you just felt the floor moving and you get up and the walls...And then you know, I mean now I’m hearing that the main freight car, the elevators fell down, so I was right near the main freight car so I assume what that was."

"Then, I mean you heard that coming towards you. I was racing, I was going towards the bathroom. All of a sudden, I opened the door, I didn’t know it was the bathroom, and all of a sudden the big impact happened again, and all of the ceiling tiles was falling down, the light fixtures were falling, swinging out of the ceiling, and I come running out the door, and everything, the walls were down, and I started running towards the parking lots.

I just thought something... because I know that the loading dock is on B1, that’s three floors above me, I just assumed that a car or something exploded on B1 or something got delivered and something big and heavy fell over. You just knew it was something big...(...)

As I ran to the parking lots, you know, I mean, everybody screaming... There was a lot of smoke down there.... You gotta go clear across the whole -- from One to Two World Trade Center. That's the way you gotta run.

And then all of a sudden it happened all over again. Building Two got hit. I don't know that. I just know something else hit us to the floor. Right in the basement you felt it. The walls were caving in. Everything that was going on. I know of people that got killed in the basement. I know of people that got broken legs in the basement. People got reconstructive surgery because the walls hit them in the face."

http://www.studyof911.com...video/files/morelli_01.rm

The last stretch of floors went by rather quickly; 3rd... 2rd... 1st... Basement.

We ended up in some weird storage closet with two WTC workers. "You went too far! The exits are on the 1st Floor," one of them yelled from behind the disheveled pipes and disarray. I noticed that the walls down here were heavily damaged. It was dark, damp, and it looked like the building really took quite a structural blow. It was pretty tough to backtrack against the steady flow of people coming down the stairs, but we managed to get back out to the ground level."

My god, how can you discuss these topics when someone (who obviously has an agenda) just spams the thread with random information copied and pasted from another website. Sky, can you think for yourself, or does all your thinking go through a google filter?

• Like 3

There is nothing to check out and this doesn't dispute Arturo account...

or these people either....

PAPD OFFICER 33: Myself and (Inaudible) to the Trade Center responding with scott packs to the B-4 level. There's a report of a cave-in, and people trapped.

PAPD OFFICER DESK: Roger, three-three and eight-two Houston, World Trade responding B-4 level on a report of a cave-in.

(PATH - CHANNEL 021, Transcript 10, pg 9)

PAPD OFFICER MAGGETT: Port Authority Police, Officer Maggett.

ED CALDERONE - OCC: Maggett, this is Ed at the OCC. I got word that there's an explosion down on B-4. We got people hurt down there, B-4.

(WTCCH. 09 - POLICE DESK - 3541 CENTER, Transcript 37, pg 6)

"I was in the refrigeration plant in tower 1 sub basement 4. I was passing through when I felt a slight shifting of the building. I froze right where I stood and listened....nothing. About 30 seconds past and to my left about 30 feet from me was a stairway leading up to a door. This door explodes off its hinges and white smoke came into the plant. (...)

When we got to the PATH platform I layed the woman down, she thanked me, and I returned to the blown door to see if i could find anyone else. Sure enough there were more, the smoke was being sucked up the shaft now and I can see there were no longer any walls just rubble. A woman was under her desk refusing to come out. after a little coaxing she came and at this point a few of my colleagues, were sifting through the rubble, trying to find anybody. we did about 3 trips. Everyone was out."

http://old.911digita...ies/details/936

The refrigeration plant was located outside the tower's foundation and adjacent to its south-side. For the door to explode off its hinges, the blast had to destroy at least three walls before reaching the wall of the Turner office where the woman worked - it is highly unlikely that her desk was located in the hall.

Phillip Morelli, construction worker, was also in Basement 4:

"I go downstairs, the foreman tells me to go to remove the containers, as I’m walking by the main freight car of the building, in the corridor, that’s when I got blown. I mean, the impact of the explosion, or whatever happened, it threw me to the floor, and that’s when everything started happening...

It knocked me right to the floor. You didn’t know what it was. Of course you’re assuming something just fell over in the loading dock, something very heavy, something very big, you don’t know what happened, and all of a sudden you just felt the floor moving and you get up and the walls...And then you know, I mean now I’m hearing that the main freight car, the elevators fell down, so I was right near the main freight car so I assume what that was."

"Then, I mean you heard that coming towards you. I was racing, I was going towards the bathroom. All of a sudden, I opened the door, I didn’t know it was the bathroom, and all of a sudden the big impact happened again, and all of the ceiling tiles was falling down, the light fixtures were falling, swinging out of the ceiling, and I come running out the door, and everything, the walls were down, and I started running towards the parking lots.

I just thought something... because I know that the loading dock is on B1, that’s three floors above me, I just assumed that a car or something exploded on B1 or something got delivered and something big and heavy fell over. You just knew it was something big...(...)

As I ran to the parking lots, you know, I mean, everybody screaming... There was a lot of smoke down there.... You gotta go clear across the whole -- from One to Two World Trade Center. That's the way you gotta run.

And then all of a sudden it happened all over again. Building Two got hit. I don't know that. I just know something else hit us to the floor. Right in the basement you felt it. The walls were caving in. Everything that was going on. I know of people that got killed in the basement. I know of people that got broken legs in the basement. People got reconstructive surgery because the walls hit them in the face."

http://www.studyof91...s/morelli_01.rm

The last stretch of floors went by rather quickly; 3rd... 2rd... 1st... Basement.

We ended up in some weird storage closet with two WTC workers. "You went too far! The exits are on the 1st Floor," one of them yelled from behind the disheveled pipes and disarray. I noticed that the walls down here were heavily damaged. It was dark, damp, and it looked like the building really took quite a structural blow. It was pretty tough to backtrack against the steady flow of people coming down the stairs, but we managed to get back out to the ground level."

Now, so a dose of reality.

--------------------------------------------------

The Elevator Man's Tale

What we heard was 6 and 7 car free-falling from the 107th floor and they impacted the basement at B-2 Level. And that's the explosion that filled the lobby within a matter of two or three seconds, engulfed the lobby in dust, smoke. And apparently from what I talked to with other mechanics, they saw the doors, the hatch doors blow off in the lobby level of 6 and 7 car.

So right after that explosion, we were ordered to leave the building.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"It looked like a bomb went off" is a common description of the north tower lobby, although more of those accounts refer to the lobby condition after the south tower collapse. Overpressure from the jet fuel blast blew out elevator doors, broke windows, and flexed the several layers of gypsum wallboard that surrounded the building's core, where the elevators were. This flexing caused large

https://sites.google...y–engine1

The explosion in the north tower elevator shafts, which damaged several floors, the lobby, and basement levels, was caused by jet fuel. Following are descriptions from several north tower survivors.

As he waited for orders, Meldrum, the chauffeur (Fire engine driver), noticed that all windows in the high lobby were blown out.

Glass and marble from busted walls littered the floors, crunched underfoot. He caught an occasional whiff of jet fuel, a smell like kerosene, wafting from elevator shafts. On the floor by the elevators he saw burned people.

http://www.projo.com.../st20021016.htm

Firefighter Joseph Casaliggi: We went into the lobby. The lobby actually looked like the plane hit the lobby. From what I understand, I was told afterwards, that a fireball shot down the elevator shaft and blew out all the windows in the lobby and blew out the elevator doors.

http://graphics8.nyt...HIC/9110430.PDF

Mike Pecoraro: "When I walked out into the lobby, it was incredible," he recalled. "The whole lobby was soot and black, elevator doors were missing. The marble was missing off some of the walls. 20-foot section of marble, 20 by 10 foot sections of marble, gone from the walls".

The west windows were all gone. They were missing. These are tremendous windows. They were just gone. Broken glass everywhere, the revolving doors were all broken and their glass was gone. Every sprinkler head was going off. I am thinking to myself, how are these sprinkler heads going off? It takes a lot of heat to set off a sprinkler head. It never dawned on me that there was a giant fireball that came through the air of the lobby. I never knew that until later on.

The jet fuel actually came down the elevator shaft, blew off all the (elevator) doors and flames rolled through the lobby. That explained all the burnt people and why everything was sooted in the lobby."

http://www.chiefengi...fm?seqnum1=1029

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jet fuel, not bombs, was responsible and yet, 911 conspiracist concocted another unfounded conspiracy theory based on ignorance of the facts.

Edited by skyeagle409

My god, how can you discuss these topics when someone (who obviously has an agenda) just spams the thread with random information copied and pasted from another website. Sky, can you think for yourself, or does all your thinking go through a google filter?

It makes it convenient for me to do so. You see, I have seen much over my 40 years of aviation service and during war and those facts have placed me in a prime position to know when to hold 'em, and when to throw 'em.

Inexperienced people will confuse ordinary sounds as explosions and are not knowledgeable enough to differentiate between molten steel and aluminum and why certain witness accounts of molten steel conflict with those of experts.

A case in point can be made where Babe Ruth visited New York City years ago and misidentified aluminum of the facade of the WTC buildings as stainless steel. A simple coin tap or scratch test would have provided him with the answer.

It makes it convenient for me to do so. You see, I have seen much over my 40 years of aviation service and during war and those facts have placed me in a prime position to know when to hold 'em, and when to throw 'em.

Inexperienced people will confuse ordinary sounds as explosions and are not knowledgeable enough to differentiate between molten steel and aluminum and why certain witness accounts of molten steel conflict with those of experts.

A case in point can be made where Babe Ruth visited New York City years ago and misidentified aluminum of the facade of the WTC buildings as stainless steel. A simple coin tap or scratch test would have provided him with the answer.

All i can say is that seeing a wall of quoted material makes me believe that the poster cannot think for themselves. It is also a diversion tactic used by paid shrills as reported on this site a few times over the years.

Edited by Professor Buzzkill
  • Like 1

All i can say is that seeing a wall of quoted material makes me belief that the poster cannot think for themselves. It is also a diversion tactic used by paid shrills as reported on this site a few times over the years.

There is much that I haven't posted because I have detected flaws that do not occur in the real world. In fact, disinformation has been planted on the Internet in order to discredit the 911 Truther Movement, and the mini-nuke claim is the best yet.

Anyone who knew better would have known that the mini-nuke claim was false at first glance because none the characteristics of a nuke explosion was present at ground zero and yet, 911 conspiracist took the bait and ran off with as was the case with the hoaxed WTC7 video and the false story regarding Cleveland airport and United 93.

As far as compressed air in the WTC building is concerned, it is basic science and yet, a poster, who is not familiar with such science, has created another unfounded conspiracy theory. Gee, if he didn't have a syringe, then use a simple bicycle pump to make a determination how incorrect he was..

The question is, when are they going to learn to do their homework?

Edited by skyeagle409

There is much that I haven't posted because I have detected flaws that do not occur in the real world. In fact, disinformation has been planted on the Internet in order to discredit the 911 Truther Movement, and the mini-nuke claim is the best yet.

Anyone who knew better would have known that the mini-nuke claim was false at first glance because none the characteristics of a nuke explosion was present at ground zero and yet, 911 conspiracist took the bait and ran off with as was the case with the hoaxed WTC7 video and the false story regarding Cleveland airport and United 93.

The question is, when are they going to learn to do their homework?

First off. I appreciate the responce. It makes a nice change from the usual cut & paste job. Keep up the good work! :tu:

Secondly, you are a truther? I avoided the nuke thread like the plague. Can you please tell me of the flaws you have detected?

First off. I appreciate the responce. It makes a nice change from the usual cut & paste job. Keep up the good work! :tu:

Secondly, you are a truther? I avoided the nuke thread like the plague. Can you please tell me of the flaws you have detected?

1. Turning off the transponder makes an aircraft invisible to radar.

I've noticed that some sites have posted that turning off the transponder made the airliners invisible on radar. I had a problem with that because turning off the transponder does not render an aircraft invisible on radar, it just makes it difficult to track. Even the stealth fighter is not totally invisible on radar, they just have a lower radar cross-section than your typical aircraft.

ATC brought attention to a crew of a C-130 as the ground controllers continued to tracked American 77, and that was after its transponder was tampered with, yet the aircraft was still trackable but its ID remained unknown. On another note, we have additional assets that can track aircraft without transponders. Can we expect enemy aircraft to use transponders as they try to penetrate our airspace? That was one hint that has been overlooked

2. Redline airspeed means an aircraft will breakup in flight if reached.

That is false and I have been aware of large four-engined subsonic aircraft exceeding the speed of sound from time to time and yet they have landed safely.

3. Pod installed beneath United 175.

I looked at the photo of United 175 and noticed that what they perceived as a pod were aerodynamic fairings, but why would anyone install a pod where the main landing gear and doors operate? One person misidentified the paint scheme on the bottom forward fuselage as a pod so I had to provide him a photo of another B-767 to make my point clear to him. It had to same paint scheme.

4. The B-757 and B-767 were modified to fly under remote control.

That would not have been possible because the B-757 and the B-767 are not fly-by-wire aircraft and the pilots would have detected such a modification during their system checks. They could have overridden a modification in the cockpit, but the question is, how would such a modification be performed under the nose of mechanics and inspectors for several months in the first place? Would American Airlines and United Airlines allowed their aircraft to be grounded while illegal modifications were performed?

5. Possible aircraft switch.

A switched aircraft would have been easily detected and far too risky to attempt. It would have taken me less than 30 minutes to reveal a switched aircraft so in that regard, no one in their right mind would attempted to switch aircraft unless they wanted to get caught.

6. Serial number label required on FDR and aircraft identification is dependent upon the label

That does not make any sense at all. What would happen if the label was ripped off or destroyed during an accident?

7. ACARS depicted the airliners airborne after they were reported to have crashed

That didn't make any sense considering that other means were available to make a determination as to an aircraft's actual position and status.

Those are just a few examples.

Here are further examples of how far some 911 Truthers will go.

Hoaxed photo.

507a301485.jpg

Actual photo

tpi110204a4.jpg

Now, for the rest of the story.

Sky. I misunderstood. When you said you had detected flaws i thought you ment the official story, not what any tom, dick or harry can put on the net for a joke. No one needs those flaws pointed out

Jet fuel, not bombs, was responsible and yet, 911 conspiracist concocted another unfounded conspiracy theory based on ignorance of the facts.

Jet fuels doesn't explain the evidence of explosions and the cave in on B4.

Neither does it account for Arturo Griffiths who said he witnessed 3 different explosions.

It also doesn't account for the lobby damage, unless you want to stick with the theory that the jet fuel heated up the steel beams in the lobby some 290M/950ft away...lol

Jet fuel from approximately 260M/950ft above heated up the steel beams in the lobby which were around 4 inchs thick and caused them to buckle all within a few minutes of it actually happening. Which in turn knocked tiles off and blew out the windows in the lobby.

Of course it was Skyeagle. :rolleyes:

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Stundie

Jet fuels doesn't explain the evidence of explosions and the cave in on B4.

Jet fuel didn't explain manhole explosives which are common in New York City, which have nothing to do with bombs

It also doesn't account for the lobby damage, unless you want to stick with the theory that the jet fuel heated up the steel beams in the lobby some 290M/950ft away...

Apparently, you didn't pay any attention as to what has been presented in that regard.

Jet fuel from approximately 260M/950ft above heated up the steel beams in the lobby which were around 4 inchs thick and caused them to buckle all within a few minutes of it actually happening. Which in turn knocked tiles off and blew out the windows in the lobby.

Of course it was Skyeagle. :rolleyes:

He says that windows were blown out, which is what compressed air can do.

Squibs

During the pancake, the floors acted like a plunger in a Syringe. The towers skin and windows became the tube of the Syringe. The increased pressure blew the windows out as each massive acre of floor compressed air between them. It's said that the towers were about 95% air. But not all the air went so easily out the window space. There was just as much window as there was steel perimeter columns. So the air takes the path of least resistance to the core.

The core is collapsing and thick debris is preventing the air from going up. Its next path of least resistance would be to go down the core. The air pushed though the core any way it could and the pressure built up. It forced its way out on lower floors wherever it could. According to the survivors of at least one tower, a hurricane wind blows through the staircase which is located in the core...

Matt Komorowski: “The first thing I really felt was the incredible rush of air at my back. And maybe I felt it before everybody else, because I was the last guy.”

Stone Phillips: “Like a gust of wind, behind you.”

Matt Komorowski: “Gust of wind. Wind tunnel.
It was the most incredible push at your back, that you can feel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIM: Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, and faster as they get closer. What I remember the most was the wind. It created almost like a hurricane-type force and actually pushed one of the firemen right by me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course, I expect the conspiracy theorists to say this was just the explosives which caused the high wind "He even says explosions!") but they have no evidence of explosives. We do have evidence of pancaking. The ejecta coming out of the windows of the pancaking floor was uniform across the floor and light in color. It was coming out of every floor window until the falling debris obscured its view.

Controlled demolition has staggered ejecta because the charges are only on some columns. You also always see at least [some] before the collapse and not [only] during it. There are none of these jets of debris before collapse.

http://www.debunking911.com/overp.htm

Nothing to do with bombs, and there was no bomb crater in the lobby. This is what a crater beneath WTC1 looks like, which was created by a real bomb in 1993. You will notice that the steel columns remained intact despite sitting within the bomb crater.

WTC_1993_ATF_Commons.jpg

Edited by skyeagle409

Jet fuel didn't explain manhole explosives which are common in New York City, which have nothing to do with bombs

And those at GZ did not witness manhole explosions or jet fuel.
Apparently, you didn't pay any attention as to what has been presented in that regard.

The only one not paying attention is you sonshine, but as Orwell once said "Ignorance is bliss!"...lol

He says that windows were blown out, which is what compressed air can do.

Compressed air?? lol You were saying it was fet fuel a few posts back....make you mind up...lol

Mind you, making your mind up is something you appear to be struggling with. I mean we are still none the wiser as to whether you think there was thermite at GZ, cause you once said it would be expected only for you to u-turn and tell us, there was none. :blink:

Nothing to do with bombs, and there was no bomb crater in the lobby. T
Like there is going t be a bomb crater with 110+ floors piling in on top of it....lol

You are so silly that you will throw out any old crap to defend the officia story...lol

This is what a crater beneath WTC1 looks like, which was created by a real bomb in 1993. You will notice that the steel columns remained intact despite sitting within the bomb crater.

WTC_1993_ATF_Commons.jpg

Yeah, it's shame they didn't start a fire with a box of matches, cause we all know how good fire is at demolishing buildings, especially overpasses and toy factories..lol

And those at GZ did not witness manhole explosions or jet fuel.

They did not hear nor see bomb explosions and no evidence of bombs was recovered at ground zero.

You are not paying attention to the facts.

Compressed air??

That's right! Simple scientific logic that any high school science student would have understood.

Edited by skyeagle409

They did not hear nor see bomb explosions and no evidence of bombs was recovered at ground zero.

Sorry but the eyewitnesses claimed and said they saw, heard and felt explosions and none were recovered because as we know, that none were ever looked for or tested for.

And you are not going to find something like detontated bombs or explosives if you are not looking or testing for them.

You are not paying attention to the facts.

No, I paid full attention, but you are confusing your opinions and faith based beliefs as fact, when they are nothing of a sort. lol

Like there is going t be a bomb crater with 110+ floors piling in on top of it...

Where's the physical evidence of a bomb? Post it for all to see, and if you are unable to post physical evidence of a bomb, I am going to highlight your lack of evidence.

Sorry but the eyewitnesses claimed and said they saw,

Saw what? They did not see bombs nor bomb explosions.

Of course, I expect the conspiracy theorists to say this was just the explosives which caused the high wind "He even says explosions!") but they have no evidence of explosives. We do have evidence of pancaking. The ejecta coming out of the windows of the pancaking floor was uniform across the floor and light in color. It was coming out of every floor window until the falling debris obscured its view.

Controlled demolition has staggered ejecta because the charges are only on some columns. You also always see at least [some] before the collapse and not [only] during it. There are none of these jets of debris before collapse.

Edited by skyeagle409

Where's the physical evidence of a bomb?

There is none because none were looked for, as been pointed out to you time and time again...lol

Post it for all to see, and if you are unable to post physical evidence of a bomb, I am going to highlight your lack of evidence.

I can't post it because it was never looked for and because none were looked for, we cannot rule it out I'm afraid.

I know you hate possibilities, but that is how critical thinking works I'm afraid.

Saw what? They did not see bombs nor bomb explosions.
Read what I put instead of cutting and pasting half a sentence and you'll understand the context and look less like an idiot...lol

Stundie said..."Sorry but the eyewitnesses claimed and said they saw, heard and felt explosions"

There is none because none were looked for, as been pointed out to you time and time again..

Of course we know there was no evidence of bombs because there were no bombs involved.

Stundie said..."Sorry but the eyewitnesses claimed and said they saw, heard and felt explosions"

And, you missed this:

, I expect the conspiracy theorists to say this was just the explosives which caused the high wind "He even says explosions!") but they have no evidence of explosives.

Now, where's is your evidence that bombs were used?