Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 inside job - for what?

redhen

Of course we know there was no evidence of bombs because there were no bombs involved.

Sorry but they were never looked or tested for, so we can't rule out the possibility that bombs were involved because there are so many witnesses and reports of explosions.

If they were looked for and the tested for explosives and it had come back negative, you would have a point...but as it stands, you don't. lol

Sorry but they were never looked or tested for, so we can't rule out the possibility that bombs were involved because there are so many witnesses and reports of explosions.

That doesn't work. Where is your evidence that bombs were used? There would have been blasting caps and detonation cords lying all over the area.

And, you missed this:

Now, where's is your evidence that bombs were used?

No, I didn't miss it.

Cherry picking quotes which support what you claim while dismissing the many which directly contradict you and this eyewitness claims, doesn't support your case in the slighltest.

There is plenty of evidence from eyewitnesses who think they were explosives and because none were ever looked for or tested, this doesn't rule out the possibility I'm afraid...lol

Repeating yourself doesn't change a thing. lol

No, I didn't miss it.

Then, where is your evidence that bombs were used?

That doesn't work.

Yes it does, possibilities work very well thanks.
Where is your evidence that bombs were used?
I told you, there were plenty of people who saw, heard and felt explosions. You can't dismiss their accounts because it's contradicts your claims. lol
There would have been blasting caps and detonation cords lying all over the area.

No they wouldn't....lol What an absurd point and again highlights how desperate you are that you think that...lol Even though wireless technology has been available for many years....lol

I'm going to put this in with the rest of your silly arguments, like claiming there would be a crater...lol

Although there is only so many silly arguments the skip can take without overflowing...lol

Yes it does, possibilities work very well thanks.

Once again, it has been shown that you cannot backup what you preach. Where is your evidence?

I told you, there were plenty of people who saw, heard and felt explosions.

And, what did they say?

, I expect the conspiracy theorists to say this was just the explosives which caused the high wind "He even says explosions!") but they have no evidence of explosives.

And, what did they say?

Again, cherry picking quotes and finding one which supports your claim doesn't overrule the majority who said they the explosions were bombs. lol

I know this is hard for you to understand, but one eyewitness doesn't discount the evidence of many...lol

Once again, it has been shown that you cannot backup what you preach. Where is your evidence?

What have I preached exactly?? Because I'm betting you still do not get what I am preaching...lol

Again, cherry picking quotes and finding...

Presenting the facts. Now, where is your evidence of bombs? Don't forget:

no evidence of explosives.

"Federal engineering investigators studying the destruction of the World Trade Center's twin towers on Sept. 11 said New York Police Department aviation units reported an inward bowing of the buildings' columns in the minutes before they collapsed, a signal they were about to fall." - NYC Police Saw Sign of Tower Collapse, Study Says

http://www.represent...Explosives.html

Nothing there about bombs or even explosives as responsible for the collapse of the WTC buildings and it was evidence from the bowing that fire, not explosives, was responsible for the collapse of the WTC buildings.

Edited by skyeagle409

Presenting the facts. Now, where is your evidence of bombs? Don't forget:

Nothing there about bombs or even explosives as responsible for the collapse of the WTC buildings and it was evidence from the bowing that fire, not explosives, was responsible for the collapse of the WTC buildings.

An eyewitness molten steel? That is not evidence

An eyewitness hears an explosion? That is not evidence.

An eyewitness is hit by a blast? That is not evidence.

An eyewitness sees an explosion? That is not evidence.

An eyewitness sees bowing? That is evidence!

Pure hypocrisy....lol

An eyewitness molten steel? That is not evidence

No evidence of molten steel was found. No source found at ground zero capable of producing molten steel.

An eyewitness hears an explosion? That is not evidence.

Hearing what sounds like an explosion is not evidence of explosives. Here are a few examples.

"Then I heard the power transformer blow and it sounded like a bomb went off," Jill said.

http://www.courier-t...08/news/dn1.txt

...laying on the floor when a, about two and a half foot diamter and about forty-five feet long tree crashed into the house, and it sounded like a bomb went off

[Hurricane Rita survivor]

http://www.npr.org/t...storyId=4863132

About 1:30 a.m., Jolanta Haney , 57, awoke to a loud crash when a pecan tree crashed through her bedroom ceiling.

"It sounded like a bomb," the Uptown resident said. "The whole house was shaking. I was thinking, 'God save us.' "

http://www.ohsep.lou...ithoutpower.htm [broken]

"We were having a dinner party one night and we heard what sounded like explosions in front of the house. It turned out to be nothing more than eggs hurled at our front windows, but it sounded terrifying and we all jumped under the table.

http://www.newyorker.../?020513fa_FACT

Suddenly, Oaks looked around to see her living room on fire and the apartment filling up with smoke. She went to her bedroom, smashed through the glass of the window with her right hand, now wrapped in bandages. She perched on the window frame.

As she jumped, she heard the smoke alarm blare...

Oaks heard what sounded like explosions, and windows blew out apartments several doors away.

http://cms.firehouse...nId=46&id=45132

A raging fire swept through the upper levels of an empty, 32-story office building in downtown Madrid early Sunday, causing no serious injuries but collapsing the top floors in a shower of flaming debris...

The fire started around 11:30 p.m. Saturday and was still burning out of control several hours later. At least nine upper stories were on fire and muffled explosions could be heard in the building.

The cause of the blaze was not immediately known, but emergency services spokesman Javier Ayuso said it might have been a short circuit, informs the Guardian...

http://newsfromrussi...2/13/58231.html

As I have correctly asserting, hearing what sounds like an explosion, is not evidence that explosives were used.

Edited by skyeagle409

As I have correctly asserting, hearing what sounds like an explosion, is not evidence that explosives were used.

Posting people who were mistaken about the sounds of explosions is not evidence that those who were at GZ were mistaken.

You are truly hitting desperate lengths to disprove those who were at GZ were wrong, yet all you are doing is making yourself look like a internet warrior on debunking missions whose also a bit of a moron. lol

Posting people who were mistaken about the sounds of explosions is not evidence that those who were at GZ were mistaken.

Without physical evidence, you have not case, so where is your physical evidence? Post your physical evidence of bombs for all to see.

Without physical evidence, you have not case, so where is your physical evidence?

Sorry but demanding physical evidence when you are fully aware that none was looked for or even tested for is demanding the impossible. lol
Post your physical evidence of bombs for all to see.
The physical evidence was never looked for or tested for, so therefore it's possible that there were explosives at GZ.

Crying about it doesn't change it...lol

Sorry but demanding physical evidence when you are fully aware that none was looked for or even tested for is demanding the impossible....

No physical evidence of bombs, and you have no case.

No physical evidence of bombs, and you have no case.

I have a case because bombs were not looked or tested.

Therefore it's possible there were bombs at GZ.

Crying about it and repeating yourself doesn't change those facts I'm afaid. :no: lol

I have a case because bombs were not looked or tested.

You never had a case in the first place.

You never had a case in the first place.

Sorry but the case still stands.

As they were not looked for or tested for, then it's doesn't disprove their existence.

If they had been looked for or tested for, then the case would fall apart...lol

Sorry but the case still stands.[/q

Well, post your physical evidence that bombs were used.

Edited by skyeagle409

That doesn't work. Where is your evidence that bombs were used? There would have been blasting caps and detonation cords lying all over the area.

We've come a long way, baby. For years now they have had 'wireless' systems for sound systems and demolition systems.

Many many many people described explosions Sky, but you're in denial about it.

We've come a long way, baby. For years now they have had 'wireless' systems for sound systems and demolition systems.

Even wireless systems leave behind evidence, so where is it?

Go back and read the rest of the story where people reported sounds of explosions that were attributed to something else.

As they were not looked for or tested for, then it's doesn't disprove their existence.

If they had been looked for or tested for, then the case would fall apart...lol

This is what explosive hardware looks like. None was found in the rubble of the WTC buildings.

building-implosion-19.jpg

Blasting caps are used as a catalyst to set off the explosives loaded in support columns.

Photo courtesy ImplosionWorld.com

Well, post your physical evidence that bombs were used.

I do not need to post physical evidence to support the possibilty...lol

That won't work. Check out why.

"Then I heard the power transformer blow and it sounded like a bomb went off," Jill said.

http://www.courier-t...08/news/dn1.txt

...laying on the floor when a, about two and a half foot diamter and about forty-five feet long tree crashed into the house, and it sounded like a bomb went off

[Hurricane Rita survivor]

http://www.npr.org/t...storyId=4863132

About 1:30 a.m., Jolanta Haney , 57, awoke to a loud crash when a pecan tree crashed through her bedroom ceiling.

"It sounded like a bomb," the Uptown resident said. "The whole house was shaking. I was thinking, 'God save us.' "

http://www.ohsep.lou...ithoutpower.htm [broken]

"We were having a dinner party one night and we heard what sounded like explosions in front of the house. It turned out to be nothing more than eggs hurled at our front windows, but it sounded terrifying and we all jumped under the table.

http://www.newyorker.../?020513fa_FACT

Suddenly, Oaks looked around to see her living room on fire and the apartment filling up with smoke. She went to her bedroom, smashed through the glass of the window with her right hand, now wrapped in bandages. She perched on the window frame.

As she jumped, she heard the smoke alarm blare...

Oaks heard what sounded like explosions, and windows blew out apartments several doors away.

http://cms.firehouse...nId=46&id=45132

A raging fire swept through the upper levels of an empty, 32-story office building in downtown Madrid early Sunday, causing no serious injuries but collapsing the top floors in a shower of flaming debris...

The fire started around 11:30 p.m. Saturday and was still burning out of control several hours later. At least nine upper stories were on fire and muffled explosions could be heard in the building.

The cause of the blaze was not immediately known, but emergency services spokesman Javier Ayuso said it might have been a short circuit, informs the Guardian...

http://newsfromrussi...2/13/58231.html

I do not need to post physical evidence to support the possibilty..

In other words, you do not have physical evidence of bombs at ground zero to present, in which case, you have no case.