Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 inside job - for what?

redhen

Read the following story.

MSNBC’s Brian Williams asked David Restuccio, an FDNY lieutenant, about the fall of the skyscraper: “You guys knew this was coming all day?” Lt. Restuccio replied “we had heard reports that the building was unstable, and that it would eventually need to come down on its own, or it would be taken down. I would imagine it came down on its own.”

MSNBC’s Brian Williams asked David Restuccio, an FDNY lieutenant, about the fall of the skyscraper: “You guys knew this was coming all day?” Lt. Restuccio replied “we had heard reports that the building was unstable, and that it would eventually need to come down on its own, or it would be taken down. I would imagine it came down on its own.”

He imagined wrong, it was taken down ! As the owner Larry Silverstein confirmed when he said they made the decision to pull down the building.

There is no way around this, the building was taken down/pulled down in a controlled demolition on 911

Why or how they did it doesn't matter

Edited by Ove
  • Like 1

No. Most of us won't even dare say it is fact because you have not provided any quotes and references to your claim that FDNY was part of the supposed demolition of WTC7.

You have already been caught lying and quote mining/cherrypicking. So now I must demand references to your quotes.

Where did i say FDNY did it ? They only heard that it would be taken down ! As it was on 911

Edited by Ove

Glancing through this topic, I think it is being abused.

The topic question is: "FOR WHAT?".

And none of the troothers here are addressing that. Instead, they dive into details of their troother conspiracies. But that is irrelevant here. There are hundreds of troother conspiracy sites, and other threads in this forum where we can find those.

The topic of this forum is FOR WHAT? For WHAT PURPOSE should this giant conspiracy that you phantasize about have been concocted?

Please answer.

And none of the troothers here are addressing that. Instead, they dive into details of their troother conspiracies. But that is irrelevant here. There are hundreds of troother conspiracy sites, and other threads in this forum where we can find those.

The topic of this forum is FOR WHAT? For WHAT PURPOSE should this giant conspiracy that you phantasize about have been concocted?

Please answer.

They say it was taken down because it was unstable and dangerous

He imagined wrong, it was taken down ! As the owner Larry Silverstein confirmed when he said they made the decision to pull down the building.

Mr. Silverstein referred only to pulling out of people, and nothing to do with a demolition. He even made his point known on video that he was referring to people, not explosives.

Why or how they did it doesn't matter

Your remark is moot by the fact they didn't. The FDNY is not in the business of demolishing buildings, so do your homework.

Edited by skyeagle409

They say it was taken down because it was unstable and dangerous

Taken down my whom? Looking at the video, WTC7 collapsed on its own.

Where did i say FDNY did it ? They only heard that it would be taken down ! As it was on 911

There were no cables attached to WTC7 and no one pulled WTC7 down.

WTC 7: Silverstein's "Pull It" Explanation Examined

On September 9, 2005, Mr. Dara McQuillan, a spokesman for Silverstein Properties, issued the following statement [on the issue of Larry Silverstein's "pull it" comment]:

Seven World Trade Center collapsed at 5:20 p.m. on September 11, 2001, after burning for seven hours. There were no casualties, thanks to the heroism of the Fire Department and the work of Silverstein Properties employees who evacuated tenants from the building. ...

In the afternoon of September 11, Mr. Silverstein spoke to the Fire Department Commander on site at Seven World Trade Center. The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in the building working to contain the fires. Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary, to have them withdraw from the building. Later in the day, the Fire Commander ordered his firefighters out of the building and at 5:20 p.m. the building collapsed. No lives were lost at Seven World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.

As noted above, when Mr. Silverstein was recounting these events for a television documentary he stated, “I said, you know, we've had such terrible loss of life. Maybe the smartest thing to do is to pull it.” Mr. McQuillan has stated that by “it,” Mr. Silverstein meant the contingent of firefighters remaining in the building.

Nothing there about the NYFD demolishing WTC7.

Edited by skyeagle409

Your remark is moot by the fact they didn't. The FDNY is not in the business of demolishing buildings, so do your homework.

Where did I say FDNY did it ? They only heard that it would be taken down ! As it was on 911

Nothing there about the NYFD demolishing WTC7.[/size]

Where did I say FDNY did it ? They only heard that it would be taken down ! As it was on 911

Edited by Ove

Mr. Silverstein referred only to pulling out of people, and nothing to do with a demolition. He even made his point known on video that he was referring to people, not explosives.

No "pull it" refers to the building, not the people in the building. You do not call people "it" you call a building "it"

They made the decision to pull down the building, that's what he said and that's what they did. They pulled the columns and we watched the building collapse.

Taken down my whom? Looking at the video, WTC7 collapsed on its own.

By demolition experts

Where did I say FDNY did it ?

Whom do you think Mr. Silverstein was referring?

No "pull it" refers to the building, not the people in the building.

That is not what Mr Silverstein said. He was speaking of pulling people out of WTC7, so just consider yourself duped because there were no cables attached to WTC7 to pull it down. Time for a review.

Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

Nothing there about the FDNY using cables to pull down WTC7.

"They told us to get out of there because they were worried about 7 World Trade Center, which is right behind it, coming down. We were up on the upper floors of the Verizon building looking at it. You could just see the whole bottom corner of the building was gone. We could look right out over to where the Trade Centers were because we were that high up. Looking over the smaller buildings. I just remember it was tremendous, tremendous fires going on.

Finally they pulled us out. They said all right, get out of that building because that 7, they were really worried about. They pulled us out of there and then they regrouped everybody on Vesey Street, between the water and West Street. They put everybody back in there. Finally it did come down.

Nothing there about the FDNY using cables to pull down WTC7.

They made the decision to pull down the building,

Since the FDNY is not in the demolition implosion business and no cables were attached to WTC7, you simply fabricated another false story.

. I just remember it was tremendous, tremendous fires going on. Finally they pulled us out. They said all right, get out of that building because that 7, they were really worried about. They pulled us out of there and then they regrouped everybody on Vesey Street., - Richard Banaciski

Nothing there about the FDNY pulling down WTC7 with cables.

Edited by skyeagle409

Still no answer for the question "For what".

Deafing silence from the troother crowd.

No "pull it" refers to the building, not the people in the building. You do not call people "it" you call a building "it"

They made the decision to pull down the building, that's what he said and that's what they did. They pulled the columns and we watched the building collapse.

Whom do you think Mr. Silverstein was referring?

I get it you're not interested in what hapenede, you're just a troll having fun.

Please answer.

I have addressed it several times here Zaphod, but those whose faith is in the government story usually ignore it and seldom even comment on it.

There were MANY reasons why, with the most obvious being Empire and Endless War. You know, war profiteering, as they used to call it a long time ago.

Also destruction of evidence.

www.doeda.com/y911.html

That is analysis done by Dick Eastman, Tom Flocco, V.K. Durham and Karl Schwarz and E.P. Heidner.

If you want to inform yourself of one of the most esoteric reasons, read it. Maybe then you'll quit your crying. :innocent:

I get it you're not interested in what hapenede, you're just a troll having fun.

You are just fabricating false stories and the proof lies in what you have posted because neither Mr.Silverstein nor the FDNY are in the demolition implosion business.

By demolition experts

Now, you are confusing WTC7 with WTC6.

From the Letter of Chief Daniel Nigro

Conspiracy theories abound and I believe firmly that all of them are without merit.

Regards, Dan Nigro,

Chief of Department FDNY (retired)

Edited by skyeagle409

• Like 1

[media=]

[/media]

I have warned people about posting flawed conspiracy links and you posted another. For an example, your video says at time line 10:22, that pre-set explosives. That has been proven to be an outright lie, because there is no evidence of explosions as the WTC buildings collapse. No explosions were seen nor heard on video or on audio and no explosions were detected on seismic monitors that were in use in the area and no evidence of explosives was found in the rubble of the WTC buildings, which simply means that the idea that explosives were used on 911 was an outright lie and fabrication.

To recap, there was no evidence of any kind that explosves were used and I have challenged 911 truthers to step up to that challenge and present evidence of explosives and yet, not one single shred of evidence has been presented. Here's more proof that explosives were not used.

Gotta Love the Topic Header ! 911 inside job- for What? Like THats It all in a NUTCASE ! :tu:

I have warned people about posting flawed conspiracy links and you posted another. For an example, your video says at time line 10:22, that pre-set explosives. That has been proven to be an outright lie, because there is no evidence of explosions as the WTC buildings collapse. No explosions were seen nor heard on video or on audio and no explosions were detected on seismic monitors that were in use in the area and no evidence of explosives was found in the rubble of the WTC buildings, which simply means that the idea that explosives were used on 911 was an outright lie and fabrication.

To recap, there was no evidence of any kind that explosves were used and I have challenged 911 truthers to step up to that challenge and present evidence of explosives and yet, not one single shred of evidence has been presented. Here's more proof that explosives were not used.

Yea I didnt agree with a few things in that video either. I posted it cause it more then exposed motive. Everything it said in that regard was 100% true

For the resulting military presence in the region? ..and a hand in the political/economic future of the region as well?

..and as Babe mentioned, good old fashioned war profiteering.

Edited by lightly

- to establish a guise under which the US geo political aspirations could be attained ['War on Terror', ie. gaining strategic control over the ME in response to the Chinese threat irt the US's hegemonic position];

- to create a new 'clear and present danger' [after the fall of the USSR left a big gaping hole], which legitimizes the undermining of the rights and freedom of The People [security in exchange for freedom, implementing fascist policies];

- to create a catalyst to further align the US foreign policy with Israeli interests with the public's consent [strong relation with the first point];

- to plunder trillions of dollars from the US public and other national / international sources ['missing' trillions, insider trading, insurance fraud Silverstein];

- to destroy 'undesirable', implicating evidence against controlled and criminal government and non government entities stored in the magically imploded WTC7 [ie. IRS, CIA, Secret Service, SEC and several Banking institutions];

- last but not least, to force a new mindset on The People [creation of a culture of cognitive dissonance based on fear], changing the very identity of the United States of America.

And ofcourse, the destabilizing actions of the West in the ME are creating a literal feeding ground for terrorism. Which will secure legitimization for a certain level of military activity and further deconstruction of the rights and freedoms of Westerners for decades to come. 'The War on Terror' is exactly alike 'The War on Drugs'. In other words, synthetic proxy platforms to facilitate a certain agenda. Thesis, antithesis, synthesis. The old 'problem, reaction, solution' stratagem.

• Like 3

For the resulting military presence in the region? ..and a hand in the political/economic future of the region as well?

..and as Babe mentioned, good old fashioned war profiteering.

Add to that a major blow to individual liberty, and more government power over our lives and that spot on. PNAC told the whole story of 9/11, before it even happened.

• Like 2

- to establish a guise under which the US geo political aspirations could be attained ['War on Terror', ie. gaining strategic control over the ME in response to the Chinese threat irt the US's hegemonic position];

- to create a new 'clear and present danger' [after the fall of the USSR left a big gaping hole], which legitimizes the undermining of the rights and freedom of The People [security in exchange for freedom, implementing fascist policies];

- to create a catalyst to further align the US foreign policy with Israeli interests with the public's consent [strong relation with the first point];

- to plunder trillions of dollars from the US public and other national / international sources ['missing' trillions, insider trading, insurance fraud Silverstein];

- to destroy 'undesirable', implicating evidence against controlled and criminal government and non government entities stored in the magically imploded WTC7 [ie. IRS, CIA, Secret Service, SEC and several Banking institutions];

- last but not least, to force a new mindset on The People [creation of a culture of cognitive dissonance based on fear], changing the very identity of the United States of America.

And ofcourse, the destabilizing actions of the West in the ME are creating a literal feeding ground for terrorism. Which will secure legitimization for a certain level of military activity and further deconstruction of the rights and freedoms of Westerners for decades to come. 'The War on Terror' is exactly alike 'The War on Drugs'. In other words, synthetic proxy platforms to facilitate a certain agenda. Thesis, antithesis, synthesis. The old 'problem, reaction, solution' stratagem.

Welcome aboard. Great first post. :tu:

• Like 1

Indeed A Grand Welcome to our newest member Phaeton80 !

Now for the real work. Proof . Show any actual proof that the Government in any way actually had a hand on the Towers Coming down ! The Thread topic is 911 inside job-for What?

THe proof is in the Pudding ! And So far nobody has ever proven any deliberate action in the Attacks. THE Insane Brought down the buildings,With Two High Jacked Airliners !