Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 inside job - for what?

redhen

Wasn't this chick a lowlevel cia agent who was all muffed up because she didn't get the gig she wanted?

Not really. In the interview she told us her job and credentials, so not "low level". If she's miffed about losing out on a job, I don't know. But would it negate her statements if true? I doubt it.

• Like 1

While true... many countries around the world had warned us, the fallacy that it was just "there where those" kinds of people that only new is a myth. You're insinuating lower down peons working for an alphabet agency, and this is not true. We've known for a long time that "the most high" knew.

I have mentioned on several occasions the United States was aware that terrorist were planning to attack America, and that CIA headquarters was one of a few targets targets mentioned, but there is nothing there to remotely suggest that the United States was responsible for the 911 attack.

I'd like to hear your take on this....

Once again, it was no secret the United States received warnings that Muslim terrorist, not the CIA, FAA, NSA, nor FBI, were planning to attack America. The Philippines revealed the terrorist plot in 1995. One of the names mentioned was Ramzi Yousef, nephew of the 911 mastermind, and remember, Yousef was the terrorist who bombed WTC1 in 1993.

In regards to using 911 as an excuse for going to war in Iraq, that is incorrect. After the bombing of WTC1 in 1993, Ramzi Youseft fled to Iraq, but did the United States use the bombing of WTC1 as an excuse to go to war with Iraq? No! We went to war with Iraq due to false information fed to the United States by iraqi exiles. Eventually,Yousef fled to Pakistan.

I have known for years the government was checking out its citizens, but thanks to Edward Snowden, al-Qaeda and other terrorist groups are now aware of how to circumvent U.S. surveillance intelligence, which up to this point, had uncovered many terrorist attempts to attack America and saved American countless lives. Now, the lives of Americans have been compromised and his revelation has in fact, aided terrorism.

If people are more concerned about security surveillance measures of the govenment rather than for their own safety and of their families, they should push for new measures in Washington to outlaw all security measures including security cameras in shops, supermarkets, banks, streets, other financial institutions, etc., so the next time international terrorist strike America, we will know who to blame.

They were chomping at the bit to go help "Uncle Joe" and they needed Pearl Harbor to galvanize the American people to finally jump into that war.

Well, let's take a look at Japan's declaration of war on the United States and Great Britain.

IMPERIAL RESCRIPT

[
], seated on the
occupied by the same dynasty from time immemorial, enjoin upon ye, Our loyal and brave subjects:

We hereby
on the
and the
. The men and officers of
and
shall do their utmost in prosecuting the war. Our public servants of various departments shall perform faithfully and diligently their respective duties; the entire nation with a united will shall mobilize their total strength so that nothing will miscarry in the attainment of Our war aims.

To ensure the
and to contribute to world peace is the far-sighted policy which was formulated by Our Great Illustrious Imperial Grandsire
[
] and Our Great Imperial Sire succeeding Him [
], and which We lay constantly to heart. To cultivate friendship among nations and to enjoy prosperity in common with all nations, has always been the guiding principle of Our Empire's foreign policy. It has been truly unavoidable and far from Our wishes that Our Empire has been brought to cross swords with America and Britain.
More than four years have passed since
, failing to comprehend the true intentions of Our Empire,
and
recklessly courting trouble,
disturbed the peace of East Asia and compelled Our Empire to
. Although there has been reestablished the
, with which Japan had effected neighborly intercourse and cooperation,
, relying upon American and British protection, still continues its fratricidal opposition. Eager for the realization of their inordinate ambition to dominate the Orient, both America and Britain, giving support to the Chungking regime, have aggravated the disturbances in East Asia. Moreover these two Powers, inducing other countries to follow suit, increased military preparations on all sides of Our Empire to challenge Us. They have obstructed by every means Our peaceful commerce and finally resorted to a direct severance of economic relations, menacing gravely the existence of Our Empire. Patiently have We waited and long have We endured, in the hope that Our government might retrieve the situation in peace. But Our adversaries, showing not the least spirit of conciliation,
have unduly delayed a settlement;
and in the meantime they have
intensified the economic
and political pressure to compel thereby Our Empire to submission. This
trend of affairs, would, if left unchecked, not only nullify Our Empire's efforts of many years for the sake of the
, but also endanger the very existence of Our nation.
The situation being such as it is, Our Empire,
for its existence and self-defense has no other recourse
but to appeal to arms and to crush every obstacle in its path.

The hallowed spirits of Our Imperial Ancestors guarding Us from above, We rely upon the loyalty and courage of Our subjects in
Our confident expectation that the task bequeathed by Our forefathers will be carried forward and that the sources of evil will be speedily eradicated and an enduring peace immutably established in East Asia, preserving thereby the glory of Our Empire.

In witness whereof, we have hereunto set our hand and caused the
to be affixed at the
, this
seventh day of the 12th month of the 15th year of
, corresponding to the 2,602nd year
from the accession to the throne of

(Released by the Board of Information, December 8, 1941.

Actually, we had an excuse to go to war before Pearl Harbor. Germany sunk a U.S. warship and shipping off the coast of the United States, which occurred before the attacks at Pearl Harbor and in the Philippines. In other words, the United States had no choice but to go to war since Germany and Japan declared war on the United States and the rest is now history.

Japan saw the American fleet as a problem, which became the main reason why they attack Pearl Harbor, but they committed a blunder, which allowed some of those ships to be raised and I might add that five of those ships took out their vengeance on the Japanese fleet in the Battle of Leyte Gulf. The Pearl Harbor ships that took out their revenge on the Japanese fleet were the West Virginia, Pennsylvania, California, Tennessee, and Maryland.

You might want to do a history check on Japanese war objectives before the attacks on Pearl Harbor, Malaya, Singapore, and the Philippines.

Edited by skyeagle409

We are living in dangerous times and 911 was a wake-up call. We must learn from history otherwise we will be doomed to relive it.

I suspect that the truthers will consider the 1993 WTC bombing and all the other attacks prior to 9/11 to be more conspiratorial inside jobs. We're not learning anything from history with conspiracies tailor-made to ignore the real crime. How many pages of back and forth has this issue generated on this forum alone? Not a page of it is meaningful to changing our policy and rendering the motivation for these crimes obsolete. Truthers disagree with the policy easily enough but that's not good enough when they can't even connect the dots to who, what, where, when and why we're being attacked.

The motivation for the 9/11 attacks is US interventionism in the Middle East and US support for Israel. Anyone who deflects away from this or tries to deny it can't handle the truth.

The purpose of the 9/11 attacks has been clearly stated:

• Like 1

I suspect that the truthers will consider the 1993 WTC bombing and all the other attacks prior to 9/11 to be more conspiratorial inside jobs. We're not learning anything from history with conspiracies tailor-made to ignore the real crime. How many pages of back and forth has this issue generated on this forum alone? Not a page of it is meaningful to changing our policy and rendering the motivation for these crimes obsolete. Truthers disagree with the policy easily enough but that's not good enough when they can't even connect the dots to who, what, where, when and why we're being attacked.

The motivation for the 9/11 attacks is US interventionism in the Middle East and US support for Israel. Anyone who deflects away from this or tries to deny it can't handle the truth.

The purpose of the 9/11 attacks has been clearly stated:

[media=]

[/media]

Osama bin Laden became angry after U.S. troops were based in Saudi Arabia and it is no secret that the terrorist are angry at America for supporting Israel, but by no means, that is not an excuse for conducting the 911 attack on the United States.

I might add the terrorist have conducted attacks in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Somalia, Kenya, Iraq, and in Tanzania, which killed and wounded thousands of innocent civilians and incredibly, the terrorist are still slaughtering innocent people in the Middle East on a regular basis.

I have mentioned on several occasions the United States was aware that terrorist were planning to attack America, and that CIA headquarters was one of a few targets targets mentioned, but there is nothing there to remotely suggest that the United States was responsible for the 911 attack.

I wasn't insinuating anything was there either about complacency or culpability of or governments actions involving 9/11. I said the information wasn't just kept between the yes men on lower levels which you were insinuating.

Once again, it was no secret the United States received warnings that Muslim terrorist, not the CIA, FAA, NSA, nor FBI, were planning to attack America. The Philippines revealed the terrorist plot in 1995. One of the names mentioned was Ramzi Yousef, nephew of the 911 mastermind, and remember, Yousef was the terrorist who bombed WTC1 in 1993.

In regards to using 911 as an excuse for going to war in Iraq, that is incorrect. After the bombing of WTC1 in 1993, Ramzi Youseft fled to Iraq, but did the United States use the bombing of WTC1 as an excuse to go to war with Iraq? No! We went to war with Iraq due to false information fed to the United States by iraqi exiles. Eventually,Yousef fled to Pakistan.

I have known for years the government was checking out its citizens, but thanks to Edward Snowden, al-Qaeda and other terrorist groups are now aware of how to circumvent U.S. surveillance intelligence, which up to this point, had uncovered many terrorist attempts to attack America and saved American countless lives. Now, the lives of Americans have been compromised and his revelation has in fact, aided terrorism.

If people are more concerned about security surveillance measures of the govenment rather than for their own safety and of their families, they should push for new measures in Washington to outlaw all security measures including security cameras in shops, supermarkets, banks, streets, other financial institutions, etc., so the next time international terrorist strike America, we will know who to blame.

Thank you for your POV.
Well, let's take a look at Japan's declaration of war on the United States and Great Britain.

[/color]

Actually, we had an excuse to go to war before Pearl Harbor. Germany sunk a U.S. warship and shipping off the coast of the United States, which occurred before the attacks at Pearl Harbor and in the Philippines. In other words, the United States had no choice but to go to war since Germany and Japan declared war on the United States and the rest is now history.

Japan saw the American fleet as a problem, which became the main reason why they attack Pearl Harbor, but they committed a blunder, which allowed some of those ships to be raised and I might add that five of those ships took out their vengeance on the Japanese fleet in the Battle of Leyte Gulf. The Pearl Harbor ships that took out their revenge on the Japanese fleet were the West Virginia, Pennsylvania, California, Tennessee, and Maryland.

You might want to do a history check on Japanese war objectives before the attacks on Pearl Harbor, Malaya, Singapore, and the Philippines.

We have actually gone here before you know.

I wasn't insinuating anything was there either about complacency or culpability of or governments actions involving 9/11. I said the information wasn't just kept between the yes men on lower levels which you were insinuating.

An FBI agent issued warnings to upper levels concerning flight training the terrorist were undergoing, and in some cases, his warnings were ignored as was the case with Moussaoui.

Complacency and ignorance in government circles played a part and incredibly, government blunders continued for years after the 911 attack, but government blunders are nothing new nor unique to the United States. Hitler's blunders are well-known and thanks to his incredible missteps, he aided the allies during the war. One of the worst things that could have had happened to the allies during the war would have been the death of Hitler.

Bush and Rice were aware of the warnings, but they chose to ignore those warnings despite the fact they were written all over the wall.

Edited by skyeagle409

Bush and Rice were aware of the warnings, but they chose to ignore those warnings despite the fact they were written all over the wall.

You admit this? And yet you argue so stringently "for" them. You're basicly saying "they" allowed a preventable war act to happen in order to make war.

If I'm incorrect ..tell me so.

Edited by W Tell

Osama bin Laden became angry after U.S. troops were based in Saudi Arabia and it is no secret that the terrorist are angry at America for supporting Israel, but by no means, that is not an excuse for conducting the 911 attack on the United States.

I might add the terrorist have conducted attacks in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Somalia, Kenya, Iraq, and in Tanzania, which killed and wounded thousands of innocent civilians and incredibly, the terrorist are still slaughtering innocent people in the Middle East on a regular basis.

It's the motivation for the 9/11 attack, it's not an excuse. You sound like someone else who can't handle that fact. This isn't excusing anything, it's understanding the motive behind it. Motivation =/= justification.

Innocent people in the Middle East? Are they your responsibility?

Fighting terrorism with terrorism....what a racket!

I am still waiting for a troother explanation, why a nebulous conspiracy would ADD another islamist terror attack to thousands of islamist terror attacks that are occurring all the time. Still no answer.

OK, here are the latest islamic terror attacks, just for the last couple of days:

2013.07.06 (Lahore, Pakistan) - Four people, including a child, are blown to bits by Muslim bombers outside a restaurant

2013.07.06 (Potsikum, Nigeria) - Islamists massacre over forty students and teachers at a school, in some cases burning children alive.

2013.07.06 (al-Arish, Egypt) - Islamic gunmen murder a Coptic priest.

2013.07.05 (Baghdad, Iraq) - A Sunni suicide bomber manages to take out over fifteen Shia worshippers at their mosque.

2013.07.05 (Uruzgan, Afghanistan) - A dozen souls in a dining hall are taken out by a Shahid suicide bomber

2013.07.05 (Samarrah, Iraq) - A Shahid suicide bomber detonates near a rival mosque, incinerating four worshippers.

Call to Troothers: Which one of the above were "false flag" attacks, arranged by the CIA / Mossad / Illuminati / Dick Cheney / (insert your pet group) for some nebulous conspiracy reason?

All of them? Some of them? Which one?

Waiting...

Edited by Zaphod222

You admit this? And yet you argue so stringently "for" them. You're basicly saying "they" allowed a preventable war act to happen in order to make war.

What I am saying is, there is no U.S. government 911 conspiracy and that al-Qaeda, not the U.S. government, carried out the 911 attack and the warnings were very clear who would be responsible. In addition, there was no way the government could have carried out such an attack and not get caught, however, there were those in government who thought that such an attack was not possible despite the worldwide warnings.

The FAA had thought that safeguards were already in place, but I disagreed with that assessment because as I went through airport security in Manila just weeks prior to the 911 attack. I remarked as to why airport security in the United States was no up to par with airport security in Manila. Weeks later, my concern was realized. And, we must remember that Osama bin Laden declared war on the United States and as a result, Obama got Osama.

Edited by skyeagle409

It's the motivation for the 9/11 attack, it's not an excuse. You sound like someone else who can't handle that fact. This isn't excusing anything, it's understanding the motive behind it. Motivation =/= justification.

Innocent people in the Middle East? Are they your responsibility?

Fighting terrorism with terrorism....what a racket!

I am very sure they were angry at the United States for supporting Israel during the Yom Kippur War of 1973. The terrorist are just full of excuses and have slaughtered thousands of Muslims and innocent people in the Middle East, Far East and Africa and the slaughter of innocents by Muslim terrorist continues to this very day.

What is their motivation for their continued slaughter of innocent Muslims and non-Muslims in the Middle East, the Far East, and Africa?

Edited by skyeagle409

I am very sure they were angry at the United States for supporting Israel during the Yom Kippur War of 1973. The terrorist are just full of excuses and have slaughtered thousands of Muslims and innocent people in the Middle East, Far East and Africa and the slaughter of innocents by Muslim terrorist continues to this very day.

What is their motivation for their continued slaughter of innocent Muslims and non-Muslims in the Middle East, the Far East, and Africa?

That's none of our business. Where does this welfare complex for Muslims come from? You want to build a better world for them too? It's up to Muslims to figure out what kind of Muslims they should be. You're responsible for yourself in kind. Let's worry about our own country and stop financing and subsidizing the Middle East already. What is it with people you're so charmed by that infernal region?

oil-no-bid-contracts.jpg

Yeah basically. It's a false flag to justify a further offensive eastwards. Its all about global domination and geo-politics, while throwing sand in peoples eyes.

• Like 1

Yeah basically. It's a false flag to justify a further offensive eastwards. Its all about global domination and geo-politics, while throwing sand in peoples eyes.

What an idiotic comment. Why is another one in addition thousands of real life islamist attacks suddenly a "false flag"?

Was the first attack on the WTC in 1993 also a "false flag"? Was the Cole bombing a "false flag"? Were the embassy bombings in Nairobi and Daressalam "false flags"?

So far, no troother has answered that.

Edited by Zaphod222

I love you too :) Here's a nice, layman-friendly video that covers typical indicators of controlled demolitions like flashes, horizontal ejections, squibs etc. - all present on 9/11.

Still no answer from the troothers. Only another idiotic video along the lines of "the moon looks similar to a swiss cheese, therefore the moon must be a swiss cheese".

Troother explain yourself:

Was the first attack on the WTC in 1993 a "false flag"? Yes/No

Was the USS Cole bombing a "false flag"? Yes/No

Were the embassy bombings in Nairobi and Daressalam "false flags"? Yes/No

Still waiting

Edited by Zaphod222

Rabies much?

chill_pill.preview.jpg

Answer the questions, troother.

Posting a picture is no answer.

rofl I'm not your slave, bro. If you want answers from me you can forget about it.

I am still waiting for a troother explanation, why a nebulous conspiracy would ADD another islamist terror attack to thousands of islamist terror attacks that are occurring all the time. Still no answer.

OK, here are the latest islamic terror attacks, just for the last couple of days:

2013.07.06 (Lahore, Pakistan) - Four people, including a child, are blown to bits by Muslim bombers outside a restaurant

2013.07.06 (Potsikum, Nigeria) - Islamists massacre over forty students and teachers at a school, in some cases burning children alive.

2013.07.06 (al-Arish, Egypt) - Islamic gunmen murder a Coptic priest.

2013.07.05 (Baghdad, Iraq) - A Sunni suicide bomber manages to take out over fifteen Shia worshippers at their mosque.

2013.07.05 (Uruzgan, Afghanistan) - A dozen souls in a dining hall are taken out by a Shahid suicide bomber

2013.07.05 (Samarrah, Iraq) - A Shahid suicide bomber detonates near a rival mosque, incinerating four worshippers.

Call to Troothers: Which one of the above were "false flag" attacks, arranged by the CIA / Mossad / Illuminati / Dick Cheney / (insert your pet group) for some nebulous conspiracy reason?

All of them? Some of them? Which one?

Waiting...

.. and what do any of those attacks have to do with the U.S.? Or this 'global war on terror' that we are ,somehow, engaged in? Those are all the result of internal islamic squabbles. .. not acts of THE TERRORISTS against the U.S. or 'western' civilization'. Yes those are terroristic acts, but, carried out among themselves .. against each other!

Anyone who uses the term "THE TERRORISTS" doesn't have a clue. There are terrorists.. and people that make plans for terrorists, most would be very surprised to learn the identities of some of them.

Edited by lightly

I love you too :) Here's a nice, layman-friendly video that covers typical indicators of controlled demolitions like flashes, horizontal ejections, squibs etc. - all present on 9/11.

[media=]

[/media]

Pointless video. Notice how the audio was edited to add the eerie background soundtrack in the first demolition example. Intended to hide the loud bangs of actual demolition charges to only compare visual similies between the WTC collapses.

Another example of truthers falling for deception and lies by other truthers.

What next? You plan on explaining to us how the US Government was able to make quiet demolition charges? Or better yet, how thermite is able to displace steel beams?

Edited by RaptorBites

.. and what do any of those attacks have to do with the U.S.? Or this 'global war on terror' that we are ,somehow, engaged in? Those are all the result of internal islamic squabbles. .. not acts of THE TERRORISTS against the U.S. or 'western' civilization'. Yes those are terroristic acts, but, carried out among themselves .. against each other!

Anyone who uses the term "THE TERRORISTS" doesn't have a clue. There are terrorists.. and people that make plans for terrorists, most would be very surprised to learn the identities of some of them.

The internal islamic squabbes are between Sunnis and Shiite. But both radical Sunnis and Shiites target the US, the strongest of the infidel nations.

But OK, if you want then filter only the Jihadist attacks on US targets.

Here are a couple of samples preceding your "false flag" attack on 9/11:

-> Was the first attack on the WTC in 1993 a "false flag"? Yes/No

-> Was the USS Cole bombing a "false flag"? Yes/No

-> Were the embassy bombings in Nairobi and Daressalam "false flags"? Yes/No

Your go, troother. Explain your world view. It is not too difficult to answer "yes/no", is it?

Edited by Zaphod222

That's none of our business. Where does this welfare complex for Muslims come from? You want to build a better world for them too? It's up to Muslims to figure out what kind of Muslims they should be. You're responsible for yourself in kind. Let's worry about our own country and stop financing and subsidizing the Middle East already. What is it with people you're so charmed by that infernal region?

oil-no-bid-contracts.jpg

Middle Eastern countries are selling their oil around the world and the United States just happens to be one of their customers, however, when al-Qaeda brought its terror campaign upon our shores, it paid a heavy price and supporting Israel is no excuse to attack America.

Edited by skyeagle409

Jesus Sky you sound like FOX... Those terror cells were educated, trained, armed by CIA. THEY created the so-called War on Terror...

Edited by SolarPlexus

Yeah basically. It's a false flag to justify a further offensive eastwards.Its all about global domination and geo-politics, while throwing sand in peoples eyes.

Completely false!

How many American combat troops remain in Saudi Arabia? How many American combat troops remained in Iraq? Are American combat troops scheduled to leave Afghanistan next year? Yes. In other words, your post is obvious off the mark by a wide margin and is quite false.