Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 inside job - for what?

redhen

OBL died from kidney failure in 2001. FOXNews and NY Times among others have reported it.

That story that Osama bin Laden died of kidney failure was determined to be false and even bin Laden's doctor confirmed that he did not suffer from kidney problems and Benazir Bhutto indicated in November 2007, that bin Laden was still alive.

Benazir Bhutto talked about bin Laden on CNN Nov 3, 2007

Benazir Bhutto talked about bin Laden in the context of him being alive on CNN Nov 3, 2007 (this is the day after the David Frost Interview):

WHITFIELD: Do you think General Musharraf knows where Osama bin Laden is?

BHUTTO: I don't think General Musharraf personally knows where Osama bin Laden is, but I do feel that people around him are many who are associated with the earlier military dictatorship of the '80s.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Amer Aziz, a British citizen born in Pakistan, was interrogated by eight CIA and FBI agents, as well as by Pakistani intelligence officers. Strongly sympathetic to radical Islam, Aziz had treated bin Laden for years. He reportedly admitted to visiting bin Laden after the September 11 attacks. Upon his release, he talked freely to Paul Haven of the Associated Press in November 2002.

The doctor said he had given bin Laden a “complete physical” in 1999 and treated him for back injuries after bin Laden was thrown from a horse. “His kidneys were fine,” the doctor told Mr. Haven. He said “If you’re on dialysis, you have a special look. I didn’t see any of that,” and added that bin Laden “was walking. He was healthy.” Aziz was emphatic: “I did not see any evidence of kidney disease; I didn’t see any evidence of dialysis.”Aziz later discussed the dialysis issue with the New York Times. “When I hear these reports, I laugh. I did not see any evidence.”

He has good reason to laugh — legions of Westerners have bought the story that bin Laden is on dialysis, with no proof at all.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2006/jan/3/20060103-093215-2153r/#ixzz2YT9zr6nY

----------------------------------------------------------------

No medical report has been produced that shows bin Laden is on dialysis. No reporter who has actually met bin Laden has seen the archterrorist hooked up to a dialysis machine or heard him talk about it. Robert Fisk, the only Western journalist to interview bin Laden three times, makes no mention of dialysis.

Peter Bergen led a CNN team into Afghanistan to interview bin Laden in 1997. Bin Laden appeared healthy and strong; neither the reporters nor bin Laden mentioned dialysis or kidney trouble. Even bin Laden’s longtime associates dispute the kidney ailment meme. Saudi newspaper editor Khaled Batarfi has known bin Laden for two decades, ever since the two were neighbors in the Saudi port city of Jeddah. He told the Sunday Tasmanian, an Australian newspaper, that bin Laden “does not suffer from kidney disease.”

Foreign government officials who have met bin Laden also insist that he has no problems with his kidneys. Bin Laden lived in Sudan from 1991 to May 1996. I interviewed political leaders and intelligence officials there who knew him. Gutbi al-Mahdi, Sudan’s former intelligence chief, told me bin Laden had no health problems during his time in Sudan. In fact, every Sudanese I spoke with denied that bin Laden had any health problems, let alone a kidney ailment requiring dialysis.

Bin Laden himself is of the same opinion. Hamid Mir, an intrepid Pakistani journalist who writes for the Pakistani daily Dawn, landed one of the only two authentic post?September 11 interviews with the world’s most wanted man.

In the course of the wide-ranging interview, Mr. Mir asked bin Laden about his kidneys: “A French newspaper has claimed that you have a kidney problem and have secretly gone to Dubai for treatment last year [2000]. Is that correct?”

Bin Laden responded: “My kidneys are all right."

And, we have Osama bin Laden tapes years after the 911 attack.

A List of Osama bin Laden Tapes Since the 911 Attack

December 27, 2001

Bin Laden released another video tape, stating, "Terrorism against America deserves to be praised because it was a response to injustice, aimed at forcing America to stop its support for Israel, which kills our people."

In the recording, bin Laden describes attacks by the United States against Islamic people. He describes his message as a review of events following 9/11, and in this statement, he neither admits nor denies responsibility for the 9/11 attacks.

November 12, 2002

Al Jazeera broadcast the unauthenticated bin Laden recording. US law enforcement officials reported that bin Laden's probably the speaker on the tape.

February 12, 2003

Colin Powell told a United States Senate panel that he'd reviewed a transcript of a message from bin Laden stating that he was in "partnership with Iraq", which was to be broadcast on al Jazeera.

September 10, 2003

Al Jazeera broadcasted footage of bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri hiking in the mountains together.

October 29, 2004

Shortly before the U.S. presidential election on October 29, 2004, Arab television network al Jazeera broadcast an 18-minute video tape of Osama bin Laden, addressed to citizens of the United States. According to the English translation distributed by the BBC and other media outlets, he tells viewers he personally directed the 19 hijackers, and describes his motivation:

I will explain to you the reasons behind these events, and I will tell you the truth about the moments when this decision was taken, so that you can reflect on it. God knows that the plan of striking the towers had not occurred to us, but the idea came to me when things went just too far with the American-Israeli alliance's oppression and atrocities against our people in Palestine and Lebanon. Bin Laden claimed he was inspired to destroy the World Trade Center after watching the destruction of towers in Lebanon by Israel during the 1982 Lebanon War.

January 19, 2006

Al Jazeera broadcasted an audiotape of bin Laden addressing citizens of the United States again.

April 23, 2006

Al Jazeera broadcasted parts of an audiotape. On this tape,bin Laden accuses the Western world of waging a Zionist crusade against Islam. He comments on Hamas, Darfur and the situation in Iraq.

May 23, 2006

Al Jazeera broadcasted a 5-minute audiotape from bin Laden, where he claims he, alone, assigned the hijackers to perform the September 11 attacks. bin Laden comments on the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui, the prisoners in Guantanamo Bay, and the imprisoned journalists Sami al-Hajj and Tayssir Alouni, denying that any of them (apart from a few Guantanamo Bay prisoners) were connected with al-Qaeda.

bin Laden tells viewers that Zacarias Moussaoui "had no connection at all with September 11. I am the one in charge of the 19 brothers and I never assigned brother Zacarias to be with them in that mission. I am certain of what I say because I was responsible for entrusting the 19 brothers... with the raids."

June 30, 2006

An Islamist website posted a recording, in which bin Laden praised Abu Musab al-Zarqawi as a "lion of Jihad". The 19-minute video shows a still picture of bin Laden next to video celebrating al-Zarqawi. US officials said that the tape was authentic.

July 14, 2007

A few days after the Lal Masjid siege by the Pakistani government (and after a video released by al-Zawahiri), bin Laden released a tape. He was shown with a fatigued expression. He came out in a video clip less than a minute long on a militant website. BBC News reports that it was "undated and correspondents say it may be re-run footage. Its authenticity also cannot be independently verified."

September 11, 2007

Main article: September 11, 2007 Osama bin Laden video

A second video appeared purportedly featuring a eulogy by bin Laden to 9/11 hijacker Waleed al-Shehri. In the video, a voice identified as bin Laden's delivers the 14-minute introduction. The voice is heard over a still picture of bin Laden, dressed and groomed as he appears in the September 7, 2007 video. The 33-minute balance of the recording is a video will read by al-Shehri.

September 20, 2007

An audio tape appeared with bin Laden's voice over previously released footage of him. In the audio tape, bin Laden called on Pakistanis to overthrow President Pervez Musharraf, promising what he called retaliation for the storming of the Red Mosque in the capital, Islamabad, in July.

November 29, 2007

An audio tape appeared purportedly by bin Laden has urged European countries to end their military involvement in Afghanistan.

December 29, 2007

In an audiotape Osama bin Laden warned Iraq's Sunni Arabs against fighting al-Qaeda and vowed to expand the group's Jihad to Israel, threatening "blood for blood, destruction for destruction."

March 19, 2008

On March 19, 2008, an audio tape appeared purportedly by al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden "threatens" the EU over the re-printing of a cartoon offensive to Muslims.

The title of this message is "May our Mothers be bereaved of us if we fail to help our Prophet."

March 20, 2008

On March 20, 2008, a second audio tape appeared purportedly by al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden urging Palestinian militants to join the insurgency in Iraq.

May 16, 2008

On May 16, 2008, an audio tape appeared purportedly by al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden issued to the Western People: "Reasons of the struggle on the occasion of the 60th anniversary of the founding of the occupying state of Israel" The message is 22 minutes, 41 seconds long. The message addresses the 60th anniversary of the founding of the state of Israel.

On May 18, 2008,

a second audio tape appeared purportedly by al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden issued 'A very strong statement to the Islamic nation and Muslims'. The second in three days, once again is an audio message, with no new imagery of bin Laden seen. A video version of the message was released showing an older still image of bin Laden while an audio message plays in the background.

January 14, 2009

On January 14, 2009, a new audio recording purportedly by bin Laden posted on Islamist websites called for a new jihad over the Israeli offensive in Gaza and said the global financial crisis has exposed the waning influence of the United States in world affairs and that it will in turn weaken its ally Israel. The recording was accompanied by a still photo of Bin Laden superimposed over the al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem.

June 3, 2009

According to a recording aired by Al Jazeera on June 3, Bin Laden made a statement against President Barack Obama.

September 13, 2009

On September 13, 2009, an audio recording purportedly by Osama Bin Laden was released on an Islamist website.

September 25, 2009

On September 25, 2009, a forum participant posted to a jihadist website links to download an audio statement from al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Ladin. The statement, entitled "A Message From Shaykh Osama Bin Ladin to the People of Europe," is 4 minutes, 47 seconds, and in Arabic with German and English subtitles available. The video shows a still photograph of Bin Laden.

The false story that Osama bin Laden died of kidney failure was obviously false to begin with considering that Osama bin Laden had addressed President Obama.

* Where did you get the idea that's what i said? ... That's not what i said... i said there are bases where there were none before,, namely in IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN.

Are American combat forces occupying combat bases in Iraq today? No.

... would you happen to know how many U.S. military bases are currently in Afghanistan? ( i believe there are still at least nine )

Are American combat troop scheduled to leave Afghanistan next year? Yes.

how man in Iraq?

None.

US military hands over control of last Iraq base

Dec 16, 2011

NASIRIYAH, Iraq — Iraq took control of the last American military base in the country on Friday, a day after US forces marked the end of their mission, bringing a divisive war to a low-key conclusion.

Edited by skyeagle409

Thanks sky eagle, I really am uninformed i guess... only a couple years behind . So, if you would , there are no U.S. soldiers in Iraq now?

Thanks sky eagle, I really am uninformed i guess... only a couple years behind . So, if you would , there are no U.S. soldiers in Iraq now?

The United States left behind embassy guards,

• Like 1

OBL died from kidney failure in 2001. FOXNews and NY Times among others have reported it.

****Breaking news!!****

July 8, 2013

Pakistan's Bin Laden dossier

Al Jazeera exclusive: The investigation into the death of al-Qaeda's leader blames top leaders for 'gross incompetence'.

Following the operation, which was deliberately conducted without the knowledge of the Pakistani government or its military, a Commission was set up in Pakistan to examine "how the US was able to execute a hostile military mission, which lasted around three hours, deep inside Pakistan", and how Pakistan's "intelligence establishment apparently had no idea that an international fugitive of the renown or notoriety of [Osama bin Laden] was residing in [Abbottabad]". For the first time, Al Jazeera's Investigative Unit is bringing the results of the investigation to the public.

The Abbottabad Commission was charged with establishing whether the failures of the Pakistani government and military were due to incompetence - or complicity. It was given overarching investigative powers, and, in the course of its inquiry, interviewed more than 201 witnesses - including members of Bin Laden's own family, the chief of Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence, and other senior provincial, federal and military officials.

http://www.aljazeera...1544537700.html

Bin Laden wore cowboy hat ‘to avoid detection’: Pakistani report

Osama bin Laden "trusted in Allah for his protection" but made sure to wear a cowboy hat on his walks around his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, "to avoid detection from above." That's according to the blockbuster final report of a Pakistani commission that looked into the circumstances surrounding the May 2011 raid in which U.S. commandos killed the leader of al-Qaida. The report was obtained and published by Al-Jazeera English.

The so-called Abbottabad Commission comprised Pakistan's most senior supreme court judge, a retired inspector general of police, a retired army lieutenant general, and the director general of the Institute of Strategic Studies in Islamabad. Its task was to investigate how bin Laden managed to live quietly in that garrison town ("a kilometer in a straight line from the Pakistan Military Academy," the report notes) and how U.S. special operations forces were able to conduct the covert raid without interference from Pakistan government forces. Key question: Was Pakistan's government guilty of incompetence or complicity in each case?

The witnesses said that the Americans made off with a hard disc that belonged to bin Laden—but also with what the report calls 20 gold “biscuits” and two gold lockets with emeralds (page 40). “They also took a purse that contained the will of Osama bin Laden,” the report says.

One of bin Laden's wives “had previously read the will but did not wish to divulge the details. She said it was not political and pertained only to personal and family related matters. Other reports suggested that the will said his children should not seek the leadership of Al-Qaida.”

http://news.yahoo.co...-181706704.html

Bin Laden report decries Pakistan's incompetence

July 8, 2013

ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Osama bin Laden was able to avoid detection and live in plain sight for almost a decade due to the incompetence and negligence of Pakistan's intelligence and security services, Pakistan's official report into his killing concluded on Monday.

Following a decade-long hunt, the CIA tracked down the al Qaeda leader in 2011 to a compound within sight of an elite Pakistani military academy in Abbottabad, a city close to the capital Islamabad.

In a secret night-time mission by U.S. Navy SEALs, the world's most wanted man was killed on May 2 that year in an episode that humiliated Pakistan's military and heavily strained ties between the strategic allies Washington and Islamabad.

The much-anticipated 336-page report, obtained and circulated late on Monday by the Qatar-based broadcaster Al Jazeera, offered a scathing read, with evidence of incompetence at almost every level of Pakistan's vast security apparatus.

http://www.chicagotr...0,7758641.story

Which explains why al-Qaeda confirmed the death of Osama bin Laden at the hands of U.S. special forces.

Al Qaeda Confirms Bin Laden’s Death

Al Qaeda released a statement on militant Web sites Friday confirming the death of Osama bin Laden, according to the SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors jihadi Web sites. The lengthy statement, dated May 3 and signed by Al Qaeda’s General Command, warned of new attacks and called on the Pakistani people to rebel against their government to protest its relations with the United States.

http://www.cnn.com/2...ment/index.html

Al Qaeda, in Web message, confirms bin Laden's death

(CNN) -- Al Qaeda released a statement on jihadist forums Friday confirming the death of its leader, Osama bin Laden, according to SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors Islamist websites.

The development comes days after U.S. troops killed bin Laden in a raid on a compound in the Pakistani city of Abbottabad.The statement, translated by SITE, lauded the late militant, threatened to take action against the United States, and urged Pakistanis to "rise up and revolt."

Bin Laden's death will serve as a "curse that chases the Americans and their agents, and goes after them inside and outside their countries," the message said.

http://www.cnn.com/2...ment/index.html

And, that explains why there was a leadership change within al-Qaeda just a few weeks after the death of Osama bin Laden in 2011.

Al-Zawahiri appointed al Qaeda's new leader, jihadist websites say

(CNN) -- Ayman al-Zawahiri, the longtime deputy to Osama bin Laden, will take over leadership of al Qaeda, according to a statement posted on several jihadist websites Thursday.The United States believes that al-Zawahiri has indeed taken the helm of the terrorist network, according to a U.S. counterterrorism official. Al-Zawahiri was widely regarded as al Qaeda's de facto leader since U.S. special forces killed Osama bin Laden at a hideout in Abbottabad, Pakistan, on May 2.

"Hereby the General Command of the Qaeda al-Jihad -- and after the end of the consultations -- we declare that Sheikh Dr. Abu Muhammad Ayman al-Zawahiri (may God bless him) will take over the responsibility of command of the group," the statement said, attributed to al Qaeda's "general command."

http://www.cnn.com/2...ader/index.html

Zawahiri named new al-Qaeda leader

CAIRO — Al-Qaeda announced its new leader on Thursday, elevating Ayman al-Zawahiri, an Egyptian who had been operational commander of the global terror network and served as its public face in recent years.

Zawahiri, a surgeon who spent years in underground Islamic groups in Egypt before joining al-Qaeda, previously was the militant group’s second-in-command. Since the death of Osama bin Laden in a U.S. raid last month, he had been considered the most likely candidate to take the helm of the organization.

http://articles.wash...adist-community

Edited by skyeagle409

Skyeagle ,They need proof ,And Proof we will give them ! I say that the Navy Seals Killed OBL in Abbottabad on May 2nd,And We all know this to be a Fact ! Dont Y`all watch the Movies? :tu::gun:

****Breaking news!!****

July 8, 2013

Which explains why al-Qaeda confirmed the death of Osama bin Laden at the hands of U.S. special forces.

And, that explains why there was a leadership change within al-Qaeda just a few weeks after the death of Osama bin Laden in 2011.

You left something out.

Adm. William McRaven Shields Files About Raid On Osama bin Laden's Hideout From The Public.

Here's the link

The nation’s top special operations commander ordered military files about the Navy SEAL raid on Osama bin Laden’s hideout to be purged from Defense Department computers and sent to the CIA, where they could be more easily shielded from ever being made public.

So once again your story doesn't hold any more water than anyone else's. Sorry to break it to you.... again.

And yes. This came out today.

Edited by W Tell
  • Like 1

In my honest opinion .......

My world view is the events I see unfolding ... I see American bases in places there were none before. Once again.. who attacked on 9-11? It wasn't Saddam Hussein .. and yet we occupied the country of Iraq. It wasn't 'Afghanistan' either.. and yet we occupied that country too. Think back on the nonsensical mish mash of 'reasons' given for launching WAR on those two countries? Which is the one legitimate reason for invading and taking over two entire countries? ?

If one considers that fact that we've become an empiricle government ruled by corporations and their interests rather than rule of law by the people, many, if not all of the questions are answered.

I still have a problem with private banks funding nations at interest, and I do feel it plays a major roll in the questions you've raised, but I won't go into it. (It actually deserves it's own thread :yes: )

• Like 2

You left something out.

Adm. William McRaven Shields Files About Raid On Osama bin Laden's Hideout From The Public.

Here's the link

The nation’s top special operations commander ordered military files about the Navy SEAL raid on Osama bin Laden’s hideout to be purged from Defense Department computers and sent to the CIA, where they could be more easily shielded from ever being made public.

So once again your story doesn't hold any more water than anyone else's. Sorry to break it to you.... again.

And yes. This came out today.

Not surprising in the least. Considering how many classified files have been leaked already regarding overseas operations.

Would you rather have the US military's operations plans available to everybody and their mother via the internet?

You left something out.

Here's the link

I review that video and I have to say that it was prudent to withhold information from Pakistan because there was no guarantee that bin Laden would not have been tipped off, which would have spoiled the mission. And, I might add that the Pakistani government also benefits from the drone strikes.

That would be a prudent move from a military standpoint if certain operational procedures are still in use today by U.S. special forces. Why reveal secrets to the whole world concerning your classified military operations?

The government had warnings that Muslim terrorist planned to attack America, but once again, they didn't think the terrorist could pull it off. Such is the typical government mindset that continued in the years after the 911 attack.

The FAA was warned of problems in security, but basically, the typical government mindset kicked in again because the FAA thought enough security measures were already in place and felt no action was needed, but that all changed after 911. Once again, I want to reiterate that there is no government 911 conspiracy, and remember, the government couldn't even keep the Watergate scandal a secret.

So it's basicly a breakdown in government military defense and our intelligence agencies not working together.

Do you feel our foreign policy may have contributed to the buildup of hatred that led to this?

Not surprising in the least. Considering how many classified files have been leaked already regarding overseas operations.

Would you rather have the US military's operations plans available to everybody and their mother via the internet?

And you're right. It's not surprising in the least because this has become the norm. "Oh for the good ole days where we could just file paperwork for other nation's spies to steal the hard way."

Sorry for being flippant. But I'm not sure of what you're asking me. Are you advocating for a "more" secretive government? Doe's this mean you're okay with what they do now under your name? ( I'm assuming you're American only because you seem so okay with it. Other nations seem to be a bit ticked off at the moment )

And you're right. It's not surprising in the least because this has become the norm. "Oh for the good ole days where we could just file paperwork for other nation's spies to steal the hard way."

Sorry for being flippant. But I'm not sure of what you're asking me. Are you advocating for a "more" secretive government? Doe's this mean you're okay with what they do now under your name? ( I'm assuming you're American only because you seem so okay with it. Other nations seem to be a bit ticked off at the moment )

I don't know how much more clear I can make my position regarding military operations. We are talking about military operations, not government.

Do you feel it is necessary for our military to display to the entire world how we run our operations, planning, intelligence gathering, etc?

Me being American has nothing to do with it. Do you think the British, Russians, French, etc are okay with allowing the rest of the world to see how they gather intelligence, run military operations, and view classified files as well?

Edited by RaptorBites

So it's basicly a breakdown in government military defense and our intelligence agencies not working together.

That is correct and it wasn't the first time. Mullah Omar, was in the sight of an armed Predator drone, however, military lawyers ruled against the strike. I wouldn't be surprised if they are having second thoughts.

Do you feel our foreign policy may have contributed to the buildup of hatred that led to this?

For many years, Muslims have been angry at the United States for supporting Israel, however, I think the hatred is overblown and you can see western influence all over the Middle East. In addition, women have made great strides in Afghanistan and elsewhere in the Middle East.

Osama bin Laden became angry because U.S. troops were based in Saudi Arabia, but that is not an excuse for flying airliners into the WTC buildings, the Pentagon nor using airliners as weapons. Ramzi Yousef bombed WTC1 in 1993 and was the same terrorist who detonated bombs in the Philippines and on Philippines Airlines Flight 434. After the 1993 bombing of WTC1, Ramzi Yousef fled to Iraq, yet, the United States did not attack Iraq shortly afterward.

Muslim terrorist continue to blow themselves up and detonate car bombs in Iraq and slaughter thousands of innocent people from the Middle East to Africa to the Far East and I might add that those attacks are not aimed at the United States. We should remember that when the Serbs were busy slaughtering Muslims in the Balkans, the United States was one of the countries that stepped forward in an effort to put a halt to the atrocities.

Muslim terrorist are not just aiming their terror campaign solely at the United States, but in other areas around the world as well.

Edited by skyeagle409

For many years, Muslims have been angry at the United States for supporting Israel, however, I think the hatred is overblown and you can see western influence all over the Middle East. In addition, women have made great strides in Afghanistan and elsewhere in the Middle East.

Osama bin Laden became angry because U.S. troops were based in Saudi Arabia, but that is not an excuse for flying airliners into the WTC buildings, the Pentagon nor using airliners as weapons. Ramzi Yousef bombed WTC1 in 1993 and was the same terrorist who detonated bombs in the Philippines and on Philippines Airlines Flight 434. After the 1993 bombing of WTC1, Ramzi Yousef fled to Iraq, yet, the United States did not attack Iraq shortly afterward.

Muslim terrorist continue to blow themselves up and detonate car bombs in Iraq and slaughter thousands of innocent people from the Middle East to Africa to the Far East and I might add that those attacks are not aimed at the United States. We should remember that when the Serbs were busy slaughtering Muslims in the Balkans, the United States was one of the countries that stepped forward in an effort to put a halt to the atrocities.

Muslim terrorist are not just aiming their terror campaign solely at the United States, but in other areas around the world as well.

So you think propping up dictators in the Middle East doesn't even garner a mention? Brutal dictators that were sympathic to Americas "interests" against the will of their people has nothing to do with the attacks on 9/11 or even the uprisings in the middle East?

You're making a simplistic argument that they are wrong to address their greivences through violence (You live in a country that was founded by violence) and not even giving them their due of decades of American and British empirlism. It's called blowback. You'de be all for "retaliation" if China did to us what we do to them. America is not a saint and our dealings around the world consist of guns in peoples faces. If they agree we give the leaders money, and when they don't ...we replace them.

We can quibble forever over this, but if you don't understand "blowback" we'll probably never reach a level playing field on this.

So you think propping up dictators in the Middle East doesn't even garner a mention? Brutal dictators that were sympathic to Americas "interests" against the will of their people has nothing to do with the attacks on 9/11 or even the uprisings in the middle East?

That has nothing to do with 911. The terrorist group that was responsible for the 911 attack on America is the same terrorist group that has been responsible for detonating bombs and slaughtering and wounding thousands of innocent people in the Middle East and in other parts of the world.

No I'm not arguing that. But it does beg the question, "What are we doing?" If it's something like an attack about to happen, of course not. But after the fact, shouldn't it be scrutinized? This "is" happening in the name of American citizens.. not the Us military and not the US government. Our name.

• Like 1

No I'm not arguing that. But it does beg the question, "What are we doing?" If it's something like an attack about to happen, of course not. But after the fact, shouldn't it be scrutinized? This "is" happening in the name of American citizens.. not the Us military and not the US government. Our name.

The two main reasons for the 911 attack can be found in the messages of Osama bin Laden, and they are:

* U.S. troops in Saudi Arabia

* U.S. support of Israel.

Osama bin Laden was determined to provoke America into a war and declared war upon the United States. Osama bin Laden made it no secret that is exactly what he wanted to do, but in this case, his miscalculation cost him his life.

That has nothing to do with 911. The terrorist group that was responsible for the 911 attack on America is the same terrorist group that has been responsible for detonating bombs and slaughtering and wounding thousands of innocent people in the Middle East and in other parts of the world.

bull**** Sky. :blush: You just can't step far enough back to see the picture being painted in blood and money in front of your face. In your name.

It didn't matter what terrorist group finally exploded and hit the US. Our foreign policy has been begging it. Unlimited war, with an enemy with no face, forever. Osama and Hussein were our b**** until they weren't.

Edited by W Tell
  • Like 1

God theres a lot of War mungering In here ! What part of Terrorist and 9/11 do people not get? Did nobody see the Day that all this Happened? :cry:

You missed the point completely. Regardless if the operation has been completed, revealing the planning, Intel gather, etc reveals a lot about how the military operates.

bull**** Sky. :blush: You just can't step far enough back to see the picture being painted in blood and money in front of your face. In your name.

Do what I have done and study the history of al-Qaeda. Until you do so, you cannot deny anything.

It didn't matter what terrorist group finally exploded and hit the US. Our foreign policy has been begging it.

Once again, Osama bin Laden attacked the United States in an effort to draw America into a war and he got it, which incidently, is no secret.

Unlimited war, with an enemy with no face, forever. Osama and Hussein were our b**** until they weren't.

Osama bin Laden was never supported by the CIA, bin Laden and his group were supported by the ISI in Pakistan.

Concerning Saddam Hussein, he was warned by the United States to remove its army from Kuwait or else. Did Saddam Hussein comply? Of course he didn't and he failed to heed America's warnings and the rest is now history, and speaking of history, it was no secret that Saddam Hussein had intentions to ram his army through Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and beyond and furthermore, Saddam had no intention of just holding onto Kuwait only, which was indicative of his ambitions when Saddam Hussein rammed his army into Iran prior to his invasion of Kuwait.

Go back to World War II and learn from history and understand that history was repeating itself in the Middle East and I might add that Hitler was a hero to Saddam Hussein, which was indicative of his mindset and I would like to further add that Saddam had sent his army into Saudi Arabia before they were driven back..

The world either learns from history or it is doomed to relive it and you need to learn bit of military history.

Edited by skyeagle409

God theres a lot of War mungering In here ! What part of Terrorist and 9/11 do people not get? Did nobody see the Day that all this Happened? :cry:

There are those who see no wrong whenever al-Qaeda commits atrocities against innocent civilians as al-Qaeda has done throughout the Middle East and in other parts of the world and of course, during the 911 attack. Al-Qaeda wanted a war and they got it.

There are those who see no wrong whenever al-Qaeda commits atrocities against innocent civilians as al-Qaeda has done throughout the Middle East and in other parts of the world and of course, during the 911 attack.

Al-Qaeda wanted a war and they got it.

When I see something like this it saps my strength.

• Like 1

When I see something like this it saps my strength.

All it takes is a simple matter of opening up those history books.

Bin Laden's Fatwa

The following text is a fatwa, or declaration of war, by Osama bin Laden first published in Al Quds Al Arabi, a London-based newspaper. The fatwa is entitled "Declaration of War against the Americans Occupying the Land of the Two Holy Places."

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/military/july-dec96/fatwa_1996.html

Al Qaeda's Second Fatwa

The following text is the fatwa published on Feb. 23, 1998, to declare a holy war against the West and Israel. It is signed by Osama bin Laden, head of al Qaeda; Ayman al-Zawahiri, head of Jihad Group in Egypt, and other Islamic terrorist groups.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/military/jan-june98/fatwa_1998.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnhJwxYsomw

Question is: Why are 911 Truthers blaming the United States for planning the 911 attack despite the fact that al-Qaeda admitted to its responsibility for the 911 attack, which was clearly evident from intelligence reports from around the world?

cdh.png