Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 inside job - for what?

redhen

You missed the point completely. Regardless if the operation has been completed, revealing the planning, Intel gather, etc reveals a lot about how the military operates.

I didn't miss the point you were making, I just wanted to be sure of where you stand on this.

You don't care. Anything in the name of America, right? Whatever it takes to get it done? War is hell? Gotta break a few eggs...

You've missed my point. There are atrocities being done under our name. Actions that make us worse than the enemy we fight.

World wide, we are seen for what we are. An Empire. Not liberators.

Over 800 bases in over a hundred and fifty countries. We are the nation of conquest. We send our military around the world to procure (here's a buzzword for ya) "resources" for multi-conglomerit corporations that pour money into our legislative system.

And that's the truth of the matter. So here I am.. little ole me. I ask a question like, "What's being done in my name as an American".... and I'm the one that doesn't get the point?

At the least, I should be able to question this. It's my do. I share this with the rest of humanity throughout the world. Hopefully the answers lead to responsible actions that everyone in the world, not just Americans, can praise.

• Like 1

Over 800 bases in over a hundred and fifty countries. We are the nation of conquest. We send our military around the world to procure (here's a buzzword for ya) "resources" for multi-conglomerit corporations that pour money into our legislative system.

Currently, plans are being made to cutback U.S. forces overseas, which includes the closure of overseas bases..

Do what I have done and study the history of al-Qaeda. Until you do so, you cannot deny anything.

I can never seem to find where any of these groups alleged to BE al-Qaeda , or the multitude of groups that do have names, ever call themselves al-Qaeda .

I only see the term used in news stories (western and middle eastern) and in press releases from government sources.

Can you show one quote from someone alleged to be a member of al-Qaeda referring to himself as such?

Do what I have done and study the history of al-Qaeda. Until you do so, you cannot deny anything.

I can hear you know Shy.... I've scoured the internet of only the approved sites to reach this conclusion I was supposed to come too, and because I'm a patriot with an Eagle and an American flag in my avatar that makes me legit and my opinion above reproach.... please.

You've bought a story. It's that plain and simple. It's why you can't give an inch in any argument pertaining to the story you bought.

Osama bin Laden was never supported by the CIA, bin Laden and his group were supported by the ISI in Pakistan.

Yes they were. They were paid and outfitted by the US to fight against Russian empirlism. Are you trying to hide the fact we supplied him with weapons and knowledge to fight against Russia?

Concerning Saddam Hussein, he was warned by the United States to remove its army from Kuwait or else. Did Saddam Hussein comply? Of course he didn't and he failed to heed America's warnings and the rest is now history, and speaking of history, it was no secret that Saddam Hussein had intentions to ram his army through Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and beyond and furthermore, Saddam had no intention of just holding onto Kuwait only, which was indicative of his ambitions when Saddam Hussein rammed his army into Iran prior to his invasion of Kuwait.

Here we go. Saddam asked for permission from the US to invade Kuwait "because they were slant drilling" and got it. Does anybody remember this piece of info prior to the point we said "**** you?" Most don't. They also don't remember the pic of Rumsfield shaking hands with Saddam in the mid 80's. Why did the US do this? Because we supplied him with weapons to attack Iran. To attack Iran for us. We are still p***ed off that they overthrew the Shah, a brutal dictator to actually democraticly elect a leader. (What kind of weapons was he given? In part chemical weapons, the very ones he used on the Kurds. Saddam was a b****. Our b**** until he wasn't anymore). Kuwait was a setup, nothing more.

Go back to World War II and learn from history and understand that history was repeating itself in the Middle East and I might add that Hitler was a hero to Saddam Hussein, which was indicative of his mindset and I would like to further add that Saddam had sent his army into Saudi Arabia before they were driven back..

You invoke Hitler and seguay into Saddam. I honostly don't have the words to describe how stupid this argument is.

The world either learns from history or it is doomed to relive it and you need to learn bit of military history.

Empires die. Democracies kill. History proves that.

Have you even read a book that didn't come from a government sponsored school?

Currently, plans are being made to cutback U.S. forces overseas, which includes the closure of overseas bases..

Reduce presence in one place, only to increase in the other. Think of it as reconfiguration.

IIRC Sky you were serving in the air force?

Yes!

Maybe we could start our own Air Force Sky ? Have you Ever Seen Bally`s Bomber ?post-68971-0-92055700-1373503242_thumb.j

Its a 1/3 Scale 16 cly powered Signal seater ! Not a R/C ! One man build ! He has a great web site ! Bally`s Bomber Started it in 2009

Edited by DONTEATUS

That explains it.

Maybe we could start our own Air Force Sky ? Have you Ever Seen Bally`s Bomber ?post-68971-0-92055700-1373503242_thumb.j

Its a 1/3 Scale 16 cly powered Signal seater ! Not a R/C ! One man build ! He has a great web site ! Bally`s Bomber Started it in 2009

Check out this Russian monstrosity.

Kalinin-K-7-Giant-Russian-Bomber-Title.jpg

Reduce presence in one place, only to increase in the other. Think of it as reconfiguration.

Where has America increased its overseas forces? Had you paid any attention at all to our current military cut backs, you would have read that the military is actually trying to cut the amount of people currently serving.

Sky knows this and is the point he is trying to make. Military cut backs have been the norm since Bush Sr, and continues today. Many OCONUS bases are closing in favor of keeping bases in US open.

Before you go around with your baseless tripe, try reading a little before sounding ignorant about the US Military.

9/11 ? Inside Job ? Get Real People ! Admit your wrong about any conspiracies !

Where has America increased its overseas forces? Had you paid any attention at all to our current military cut backs, you would have read that the military is actually trying to cut the amount of people currently serving.

Sky knows this and is the point he is trying to make. Military cut backs have been the norm since Bush Sr, and continues today. Many OCONUS bases are closing in favor of keeping bases in US open.

Before you go around with your baseless tripe, try reading a little before sounding ignorant about the US Military.

And what neither you nor Sky are bothering to tell people is that the military is high tech now days and that they don't just use any yokel off the streets. We actually have a very high tech military now days and "if" you want to qualify you've got to be above the average. An absolute guarantee is to show an exceptional capacity to learn new languages.. The reduction in forces has nothing to do with cut backs to military spending. It has to do with our ability to make war more efficiently.

Edited by W Tell

9/11 ? Inside Job ? Get Real People ! Admit your wrong about any conspiracies !

There are those who love to pull things out of thin air in order to fabricate unfounded conspiracies.

And what neither you nor Sky are bothering to tell people is that the military is high tech now days and that they don't just use any yokel off the streets. We actually have a very high tech military now days and "if" you want to qualify you've got to be above the average. An absolute guarantee is to show an exceptional capacity to learn new languages.. The reduction in forces has nothing to do with cut backs to military spending. It has to do with our ability to make war more efficiently.

That's laughable. The army has been putting people on early retirement for several years already. The Army reserves has been releasing people on a daily basis. To be honest, the Army is looking for more ways to release soilders from duty. This is a fact and I have witnessed it.

You have a very minimal understanding on how military cutbacks work. Walk a day in an infantryman's shoes and your "efficient high-tech" statement would be proven false in a heartbeat. Military operations still requires human interaction. Stop watching the Military channel thinking that all the high tech gadgetry is even being used in battle.

The army has been putting people on early retirement for several years already. The Army reserves has been releasing people on a daily basis. To be honest, the Army is looking for more ways to release soilders from duty. This is a fact and I have witnessed it.

Whilst there are ongoing military cuts in manpower, the still immense budget speaks for itself in context of 9/11: -

http://www.unexplain...55#entry4795284

• Like 1

Where has America increased its overseas forces?

Myanmar, Australia...

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-worldwide-network-of-us-military-bases/5564

Im sure countless bases mentioned in this article are closed or getting ready to close.

Guantanamo Bay closed yet?

Given the stark decrease in budget, they couldnt possibly be maintaining any imperialist aspirations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures

It has dived to only 12 times that of GB.

Whilst there are ongoing military cuts in manpower, the still immense budget speaks for itself in context of 9/11: -

http://www.unexplain...55#entry4795284

Let's take another look because right now, many squadrons are financially broke and labor hours have been cut for a number of government workers. I have noticed huge cuts in goods and services at military bases over the years and of course, the cuts in air shows by the Air Force Thunderbirds and the Navy Blue Angels, not to mention military fly-overs, are further examples of how financially drained the military really is.

USAF THUNDERBIRDS SCHEDULE 2013

March 1, 2013 USAF Announcement: The implementation of across-the-board cuts in federal spending has caused the curtailment of the Thunderbirds 2013 show schedule. Effective April 1, all of the team’s performances have been cancelled.

Budget cuts ground Blue Angels, Thunderbirds

(CNN) -- The nation's best military fliers have had their wings clipped, thanks to the forced spending cuts imposed on the federal government this year.

The U.S. Navy on Tuesday announced it was canceling all the air shows its Blue Angels Flight Demonstration Squadron had scheduled for the rest of the year. The Navy action follows the Air Force's April 1 announcement that its Thunderbirds team would not perform again this year.

Federal budget cuts would end flyovers at sports events

Now, let's take a further look.

Huge Military Spending Cut Looming

WASHINGTON — Pending automatic spending cuts have put the U.S. armed forces on a path to being so unprepared for combat that it would be "immoral" to use them, the Defense Department's top leaders told lawmakers Tuesday in their most dire warning yet of how looming budget reductions could undercut military readiness.

Gen. Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said in response to a question during a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing that neither he nor any of the four-star officers in charge of the military services have considered resigning to protest the billions in dollars in cuts that will begin on March 1 unless Congress acts to stop them.

http://www.huffingto..._n_2669769.html

Pentagon’s $527 billion budget includes new base closures, military benefit cuts

President Obama’s Pentagon budget includes a new round of base closures, increases in military healthcare fees and a reduction of the annual pay increase for service members.

http://thehill.com/b...s#ixzz2Q8HSiUuR

Panetta Warns of Dire Consequences to Military From Budget Cuts

WASHINGTON — In the wake of President Obama’s appeal to Congress to stave off across-the-board military and domestic spending cuts, Defense Secretary Leon E. Panetta warned Wednesday that reductions from the automatic cuts would curtail American naval operations in the western Pacific by as much as a third and force one-month furloughs for as many as 800,000 Defense Department civilian employees starting this spring.

http://www.nytimes.c...-from-cuts.html

Panetta: Military cuts to hit 'all 50 states

The Pentagon proposed budget cuts on Thursday that would slash the size of the U.S. military by eliminating thousands of jobs, mothballing ships and trimming air squadrons in an effort to shift strategic direction and reduce spending by $487 billion over a decade.

The funding request, which includes painful cuts for many states, sets the stage for a new struggle between President Barack Obama's administration and Congress over how much the Pentagon should spend on national security as the country tries to curb trillion-dollar budget deficits.

http://usnews.nbcnew...-50-states?lite

Deep Military Cuts Begin as Congress Dawdles

Congressional leaders appear to have reach consensus that it is safer politically to allow deep and arbitrary cuts to military budgets than it is to negotiate a large debt-reduction deal that would have names attached. With Republicans and Democrats unwilling to make difficult decisions to address budget deficits in a balanced way, the military is being forced to cut training, cancel construction projects, defer maintenance of ships, aircraft and vehicles, cancel professional conferences, halt most temporary duty assignments, and interrupt supply and equipment purchases.

Quality of life for the military also is being impacted as dependents lose jobs, local economies and businesses lose contracts, and base operations, including family support programs, take immediate budget cuts.

http://www.military....ss-dawdles.html

Defense contractors rally against budget cuts

With automatic, across-the-board federal budget cuts slated to begin next January, defense industry leaders warned of deep wounds to America's backbone if Congress fails to act to avoid the roughly $1 trillion in reductions.

At a rally Monday in Crystal City, Va., some Northern Virginia-based defense contractors said the mandatory cuts, which will take effect if Congress doesn't craft an alternative budget-cutting package, would cost millions of American jobs and ripple across the entire economy.

http://www.armytimes...nst-budget-cuts

Federal budget cuts ground Air Force aircraft

Budget cuts ground 3rd of Air Force warplanes; those headed to Afghanistan to be mission ready

NORFOLK, Va. (AP) -- A top general says federal budget cuts that will ground one-third of the U.S. Air Force's active-duty force of combat planes including fighters and bombers means "accepting the risk that combat airpower may not be ready to respond immediately to new contingencies as they occur."Gen. Mike Hostage, commander of Air Combat Command at Joint Base Langley-Eustis in Virginia, issued the warning Tuesday as the Pentagon braces for more effects of the automatic spending cuts triggered by the lack of a budget agreement in Washington.

Hostage said that only the units preparing to deploy to major operations, such as the war in Afghanistan, will remain mission-ready. Other units would stand down on a rotating basis, he added.

The Air Force didn't immediately release a list of the specific units and bases that would be affected, but it said it would cover some fighters like F-16 Fighting Falcons and F-22 Raptors, and some airborne warning and control aircraft in the U.S., Europe and the Pacific.

The Air Force says, on average, aircrews "lose currency" to fly combat commissions within 90 to 120 days of not flying. It generally takes 60 to 90 days to train the crews to mission-ready status.

Returning grounded units to be ready for missions will require additional funds beyond Air Combat Command's normal budget, according to Air Force officials. The "stand down" will remain in effect for the remainder of fiscal year 2013 barring any changes to funding.

"Even a six-month stand down of units will have significant long-term, multi-year impacts on our operational readiness," Air Combat Command spokesman Maj. Brandon Lingle wrote in an email to The Associated Press.

http://news.yahoo.co...-113356244.html

Budget cuts hurt schools in military communities hard

YERMO, Calif. - Nearly $2 billion in federal funding is being trimmed from public schools across the country - part of the budget sequester that went into effect a month ago. It's schools in military communities, however, that are especially hard hit.

http://www.cbsnews.c...mmunities-hard/

Panetta Outlines Defense Cuts He Says Will Hurt Military, Economy

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta is laying out a grim list of spending cuts the Pentagon will have to make in the coming weeks that he says will seriously damage the country's economy and degrade the military's ability to respond to a crisis.

http://www.wwnytv.co...-190024471.html

And, to show that wars are very expensive for the United States.

Iraq, Afghanistan Wars Will Cost United States 4-6 Trillion Dollars

Costs to U.S. taxpayers of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan will run between four and six trillion dollars, making them the most expensive conflicts in U.S. history, according to a new report by a prominent Harvard University researcher.

http://www.nationofc...lars-1364738329

Estimated cost of post-9/11 wars: 225,000 lives, up to $4 trillion

The cost of wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan are estimated at 225,000 lives and up to $4 trillion in U.S. spending, in a new report by scholars with the Eisenhower Research Project at Brown University’s Watson Institute for International Studies. The group’s “Costs of War” project has released new figures for a range of human and economic costs associated with the U.S. military response to the 9/11 attacks.

http://news.brown.ed...011/06/warcosts

One 9/11 Tally: $3.3 Trillion

Al Qaeda spent roughly half a million dollars to destroy the World Trade Center and cripple the Pentagon. What has been the cost to the United States? In a survey of estimates by The New York Times, the answer is $3.3 trillion, or about $7 million for every dollar Al Qaeda spent planning and executing the attacks.

While not all of the costs have been borne by the government — and some are still to come — this total equals one-fifth of the current national debt. All figures are shown in today’s dollars.

http://www.nytimes.c...aphic.html?_r=0

THe Sooner that people learn that THe Government had not a thing to do with this the sooner we can Get back to Reality ! :tu:

You make me laugh.

Regen

As has been mentioned here before, when the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser, the only choice left for the loser.

I totally mistook you, I think. Edited by regeneratia

You make me laugh.

But, he is right, and it is very clear that al-Qaeda was behind the 911 attack.

You make me laugh.

regeneratia ? Its good to Laugh, ITs even better to Know That Our U.S. Government Has things that would boggle your mind. Theres No need to explain, Only know this to be true.

But One thing also true,Our Government Had not a thing to Do with Flying the Aircraft into the Towers ! We all know this.

That's laughable. The army has been putting people on early retirement for several years already. The Army reserves has been releasing people on a daily basis. To be honest, the Army is looking for more ways to release soilders from duty. This is a fact and I have witnessed it.

You have a very minimal understanding on how military cutbacks work. Walk a day in an infantryman's shoes and your "efficient high-tech" statement would be proven false in a heartbeat. Military operations still requires human interaction. Stop watching the Military channel thinking that all the high tech gadgetry is even being used in battle.

No it's not. As our technology has gained when it comes to war the fewer boots on the ground (the old way) we need. If you honestly think that sattalites and drones and ever increasing accurate ballistic missiles, better communication in the field and a myriad of other advances in pretty much all areas of warfare are to be laughed off, than you watch to much cartoon network.

Honestly, you disagree that we rely a lot heavier on new technology and that fewer troops are needed? Don't try to paint me as delusional.

Further more ( on another tangent) we spend more than the next twenty nations combined on military... not defense... and 19 of those are considered (I only say "considered" because they agree with us out of fear and bribes) allies. What kind of person are you that we can't cut back a bit? Are you scared because our past actions may come back to bite us in the ass?

Edited by W Tell
  • Like 1