Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 6
redhen

911 inside job - for what?

4,457 posts in this topic

It's more a rule of thumb.  Necroposting isn't illegal; it's just bad netiquette.  If the contribution merits bringing a thread back from the dead, it probably merits having a new thread made about it, so that people who weren't around two years ago can freely join in and the previous info can be recapped.  The only time we close threads is when people are being nasty to each other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Lots of things dont add up if u look at the over all picture of 9-11 the hole in the pentagon for one, the plane shot door in pa,world trade cent building number 5 or 7 forgot what number  came down for no reason, also the towers there were built to with stand a plane crash from a huge jet plane, i saw a show on history channel called modern marvels about the twin towers it was never on tv again,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, coolguy said:

Lots of things dont add up if u look at the over all picture of 9-11 the hole in the pentagon for one, the plane shot door in pa,world trade cent building number 5 or 7 forgot what number  came down for no reason, also the towers there were built to with stand a plane crash from a huge jet plane, i saw a show on history channel called modern marvels about the twin towers it was never on tv again,

That's the problem with dredging up old threads.  People come along and post to them something that they think is original, without bothering to read all that has gone before.

All your points have been discussed to death in this forum, the search function is your friend.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, flyingswan said:

That's the problem with dredging up old threads.  People come along and post to them something that they think is original, without bothering to read all that has gone before.

Of course, this is pretty much what is left of Truthism ... simply ignore everything that goes against your beliefs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me, what was definitive were the eyewitness accounts of the plane hitting the Pentagon. It happened during morning rush hour. I can't imagine anyone could have convinced so many, diverse people to lie about it and that over this amount of time no one would have come forward with "the truth". If you scroll down you can read many of them:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/911_pentagon_eyewitnesses.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, skliss said:

I can't imagine anyone could have convinced so many, diverse people to lie about it

Such a lack of imagination, you are never going to be a proper conspiracist that way :-) 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rambaldi said:

Such a lack of imagination, you are never going to be a proper conspiracist that way :-) 

 

 

I'm such a disappointment...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 6

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.