Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 inside job - for what?

redhen

35 min into the flight the plane was hijaked. How far away from DC would that plane have gone befor re-entering DC airspace again. I don`t know you tell me.

That doesn't answer my question. I'm asking you how you think the Pentagon secured itself (pre 9/11. I'm sure things have changed after that event)?

It's not my position to prove the criminal is stating the truth. It is your position to prove the criminals are liars.

Can't prove a negative.

It has been proven, you just choose to ignore your crimes. That ignorance does not make you innocient.

That doesn't answer my question. I'm asking you how you think the Pentagon secured itself (pre 9/11. I'm sure things have changed after that event)?

Given the three different radar systems that moniter the area pre 911.

Typical

The proof is there and you have seen it. Your dedication to the government is noted as it seems they are more trust worthy. The entire planet knows the US is a lier and a theif. Do I need to prove that as well. I thought it was common knowledge.

I for one as a Canadian don`t trust my government as I have caught them lieing and theiving. To trust a known criminal and to deffend such makes you an accomplice to the crime.

Google the most corupt nations and yours is in the top 10 everytime. I will not accept a corrupt investigation just to appeise those that follow the line.

What you don't seem to understand is that regardless if the US government is a liar and thief you still need to provide proof that they lied on 9/11.

You just announced that you started off with a false premise. Which is why I am not Tue least bit surprised that you have been wrong all this time.

It has been proven, you just choose to ignore your crimes. That ignorance does not make you innocient.

It hasn't been proven. Why hasn't anyone in the US been arrested and criminally charged for 9/11 since 2001?

I don't know what world you live in, or what fantasies you subscribe to, but claiming follow the money is just as vague as an explanation as it gets.

What you don't seem to understand is that regardless if the US government is a liar and thief you still need to provide proof that they lied on 9/11.

You just announced that you started off with a false premise. Which is why I am not Tue least bit surprised that you have been wrong all this time.

Why did your nation go to war with Iraq. Was it to spread a democracy the very nation invading has no right to claim as a democray. It was a lie and proved many times over. Your democracy is a lie so given that any war your nation claims in such is a lie. WMD`s in Iraq lol way thats the government proof I need to trust them to be there for the people.

It hasn't been proven. Why hasn't anyone in the US been arrested and criminally charged for 9/11 since 2001?

I don't know what world you live in, or what fantasies you subscribe to, but claiming follow the money is just as vague as an explanation as it gets.

The US runs the theater and they can pic and chose who directs the play. The US propaganda effort makes Hitlers look like childsplay.

Why did your nation go to war with Iraq. Was it to spread a democracy the very nation invading has no right to claim as a democray. It was a lie and proved many times over. Your democracy is a lie so given that any war your nation claims in such is a lie. WMD`s in Iraq lol way thats the government proof I need to trust them to be there for the people.

What does that have anything to do with 9/11?

If the US wanted to lie and invade Iraq under the false premise of WMD, it would have been easier to plant evidence.

Believe it or not, politicians take advantage of any situations to benefit themselves or push policy.

This is nothing new and nothing unusual, its just the way it is.

Pork barraling is a good example of such.

The US runs the theater and they can pic and chose who directs the play. The US propaganda effort makes Hitlers look like childsplay.

Ahh invoked Goodwins Law.

Your statement is baseless, which is a reoccouring theme in your posts.

Do you see anti-aircraft missiles in the photo?

800px-The_Pentagon_January_2008.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL6U6KA55jM

100% schill good work Sky. What if I said i did see anti deffense missles. Would not matter would it. They are there oh wait did you think they would be on display so people could take nice holiday pics with them.

For Washington not to have anti air deffence as you claim would be the dumbest thing any nation did in providing security for it`s government. Thanks again for establishing your a schill and you can only deffend your postion from a stand point we do no wrong.

Your posts have become something to skim over for the sher enjoyment of watching propaganda work.

Oh and RB how did I know you would bring up Godwins law lol so predictable I did that for your benifit ;)

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 1

I heard it was about starting the war to get oil; money, basically. Of course, you would need a lot of people in on this. And you would have to pay them all a LOT of money to keep them from talking and becoming one of the most famous and possibly rich people ever. So, no one person is really getting all that much out of this, considering the amazing cost it would take to pull something like this off. And humans aren't logial creatures- of all the hundreds who would have known some of all of this plan, you'd think eventually someone would confess....

I heard it was about starting the war to get oil; money, basically. Of course, you would need a lot of people in on this. And you would have to pay them all a LOT of money to keep them from talking and becoming one of the most famous and possibly rich people ever. So, no one person is really getting all that much out of this, considering the amazing cost it would take to pull something like this off. And humans aren't logial creatures- of all the hundreds who would have known some of all of this plan, you'd think eventually someone would confess....

Not if one was being told a lie that thought it to be the truth aka the American tax payer that made many rich after 911. As long as a government is solidified it can do what ever it wants as has been proven in the US. The constitution means nothing the bill of rights is garbage. The lies people believe to further government agenda is what gets me.

• Like 1

Why would you need so many people?

Would $1 million and a new identity keep your mouth shut?

Given the three different radar systems that moniter the area pre 911.

Radar systems track things. What weapons do you think they use and how do they identify targets from the radar?

For Washington not to have anti air deffence as you claim would be the dumbest thing any nation did in providing security for it`s government. Thanks again for establishing your a schill and you can only deffend your postion from a stand point we do no wrong.

Your posts have become something to skim over for the sher enjoyment of watching propaganda work.

Oh and RB how did I know you would bring up Godwins law lol so predictable I did that for your benifit ;)

Do you think Ottawa has air defense missiles? (SAMs)?

now i'm confused,

a minute ago, you stated,

there were no explosions at all,

because monitors did not pick it up

then you state,

the sound of explosions are not explosions,

then go on to say,

the explosions were from gas lines.

i'm so confused now.

The more of his posts you read, the more you post back & forth with him, the more confused you will become. He has chosen to defend an impossible story, and that necessarily leads to some pretty absurd statements. Defending an impossible story is a tough row to hoe.

• Like 2

A note about air defense in D.C....

The Washington Air Defense Sector (WaADS) is an inactive United States Air Force organization. Its last assignment was with the Air Defense Command (ADC) 26th Air Division, being stationed at Fort Lee Air Force Station (AFS), Virginia. It was inactivated on 1 April 1966.

SAGE took over after that... and SAGE was replaced in the 80's I do believe and the issue was taken over by EADS (Easter Air Defense Sector) and is handled out of Rome, NY. The closest fighter wing to be called upon by EADS for the D.C. area is the 192nd Fighterwing out of Joint Base Langley-Eustis in Hampton, VA. This unit is a VA Air National Guard Unit. I think their main compliment is the F-22A Raptor. Air defense doesnt always mean anit-missile or anti-aircraft weaponry on the ground....

• Like 1

No, you're not Sky.

That's right and I had enough knowledge about nuclear explosions in the first grade to tell you why no nuclear detonation occurred at ground zero in New York City.

You are the poster defending the discredited story told by Dubya, Dick & Donald.

Are they employees of American Airlines, Rolls Royce, Boeing Aircraft Co., or United Airlines? After all, those companies can confirmed to you what happened.

Logical fallacy? That's rich.

You see logical fallacies all over the place, but you refuse to admit the existence of the many logical fallacies inherent to the official story of 911.

For you, it is no fallacy to claim a Boeing was at Shanksville when every witness there and every photo taken shows no Boeing, and ACARS data shows the Boeing in question was still flying 30 minutes later several states away.

Analytical thinking is NOT your strong point, it would seem.

And reading is not yours.

You DO remember a long time back when Q24 and now gone booNyzarC were having a discussion on why the ACARS of flight 93 and 175 still showed in flight after supposed crash.

booNyzarC even spent a lot of his money purchasing the PDF files from ARIINC to prove truther like you who spread this complete BS wrong, yet here you are spouting the same long debunk claptrap.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=213916&st=1740#entry4145817

Are you going to admit you are wrong now? Or will you wait a couple months before parading back in with the same tired old BS?

Heck, the same answer to your debunked question was found right here in your resident forum. Fancy that? Guess that means you don't even bother researching your own questions at all!

[/size]

And reading is not yours.

You DO remember a long time back when Q24 and now gone booNyzarC were having a discussion on why the ACARS of flight 93 and 175 still showed in flight after supposed crash.

booNyzarC even spent a lot of his money purchasing the PDF files from ARIINC to prove truther like you who spread this complete BS wrong, yet here you are spouting the same long debunk claptrap.

http://www.unexplain...40#entry4145817

Are you going to admit you are wrong now? Or will you wait a couple months before parading back in with the same tired old BS?

Heck, the same answer to your debunked question was found right here in your resident forum. Fancy that? Guess that means you don't even bother researching your own questions at all!

I have also spoken with the folks at ARINC, and they have confirmed that 9/11 Truthers are incorrect.

A note about air defense in D.C....

SAGE took over after that... and SAGE was replaced in the 80's I do believe and the issue was taken over by EADS (Easter Air Defense Sector) and is handled out of Rome, NY. The closest fighter wing to be called upon by EADS for the D.C. area is the 192nd Fighterwing out of Joint Base Langley-Eustis in Hampton, VA. This unit is a VA Air National Guard Unit. I think their main compliment is the F-22A Raptor. Air defense doesnt always mean anit-missile or anti-aircraft weaponry on the ground....

I wanted to add that some people seem that because the 9/11 airliners were not intercepted somehow proves a conspiracy, but they failed to read the rest of the story. In fact, NEADS was unaware that United 93 had even crashed.

Do you think Ottawa has air defense missiles? (SAMs)?

If not, Ottawa should but given that the question means little if said government chooses not to act and use such a system. The failure to defend the capital (DC) is a very good indication of organized confusion to later deny. How did the plane that struck the pentagon not get intercepted after a 35 min flight off coure. Given that other planes had been hijacked that day.

Plane one hit north tower at 8:45 am. Plane 2 hit south tower 9:03 am. Plane hit Pentagon 9:37 am and was off course for at least 35 min. It takes less then 10 min to scramble jets from I believe Andrews airforce base a few miles from the pentagon. To not have fighters in the air 52 min after the first attack is an incredible failure given the high sensitivity of the area.

I don`t fall for every CTers take on this not by a long shot. However it for the most part has so many plot twists it almost screams deliberate. Play the confusion card and anything is possible, planned or not. I find it hard to believe the most powerful and technologicaly advanced military on the planet failed this many times by accident.

I wanted to add that some people seem that because the 9/11 airliners were not intercepted somehow proves a conspiracy, but they failed to read the rest of the story. In fact, NEADS was unaware that United 93 had even crashed.

However they new it was off course and hijacked at 9:28 am.