Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 inside job - for what?

redhen

It's more a rule of thumb.  Necroposting isn't illegal; it's just bad netiquette.  If the contribution merits bringing a thread back from the dead, it probably merits having a new thread made about it, so that people who weren't around two years ago can freely join in and the previous info can be recapped.  The only time we close threads is when people are being nasty to each other.

• 1 month later...

Lots of things dont add up if u look at the over all picture of 9-11 the hole in the pentagon for one, the plane shot door in pa,world trade cent building number 5 or 7 forgot what number  came down for no reason, also the towers there were built to with stand a plane crash from a huge jet plane, i saw a show on history channel called modern marvels about the twin towers it was never on tv again,

11 hours ago, coolguy said:

Lots of things dont add up if u look at the over all picture of 9-11 the hole in the pentagon for one, the plane shot door in pa,world trade cent building number 5 or 7 forgot what number  came down for no reason, also the towers there were built to with stand a plane crash from a huge jet plane, i saw a show on history channel called modern marvels about the twin towers it was never on tv again,

That's the problem with dredging up old threads.  People come along and post to them something that they think is original, without bothering to read all that has gone before.

All your points have been discussed to death in this forum, the search function is your friend.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, flyingswan said:

That's the problem with dredging up old threads.  People come along and post to them something that they think is original, without bothering to read all that has gone before.

Of course, this is pretty much what is left of Truthism ... simply ignore everything that goes against your beliefs.

For me, what was definitive were the eyewitness accounts of the plane hitting the Pentagon. It happened during morning rush hour. I can't imagine anyone could have convinced so many, diverse people to lie about it and that over this amount of time no one would have come forward with "the truth". If you scroll down you can read many of them:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/911_pentagon_eyewitnesses.html

14 hours ago, skliss said:

I can't imagine anyone could have convinced so many, diverse people to lie about it

Such a lack of imagination, you are never going to be a proper conspiracist that way :-) 

2 hours ago, rambaldi said:

Such a lack of imagination, you are never going to be a proper conspiracist that way :-) 

I'm such a disappointment...lol