Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Inflation Propaganda Exposed

Yamato

Outstanding report!

I'm no economist, but I can remember when they changed the methodology for calculating the CPI. Seems to me it was late 70's and early 80's, and they removed certain food costs and fuel costs.

Schiff is absolutely right--the CPI is bogus and unrealistic.

• Like 1

I can't imagine a worse way to stick it to the poor than to ignore the rising prices on food, the biggest out of pocket expense that most poor people have to pay. Other posters actually lose their temper with me, just for pointing this out! I don't understand how they can excuse such moral escapism. Do they quietly rationalize that food for the poor is likely to be subsidized by the government? As long as the taxpayer is expected to eventually pay for all this inflation and exponentially rising debt through the destruction of our purchasing power, they don't care? Believing in Keynesian econo-politics so deeply to have such blind faith in bogus government statistics doesn't make sense. Ben Bernanke is the greatest threat to this country alive today. He causes real economic damage to every household in America and has assured that 2008 is going to be just a blip on the seismometer when all this liquid he's spilled makes its way back home and competes for what dreadfully insufficient domestic production we have left.

It's so hard to find products made in the USA anymore it's disgusting. The prices on those products is already barely able to compete with cheap Asian production. We ignore dollar deflation in our domestic coccoons if we don't incur travel expenses outside the US. Wait till that chicken comes home to roost. If the nominal dollars were being robbed from peoples' accounts they'd be running through the streets with their hair on fire screaming bloody murder. When its the real value in our dollars that's getting robbed, everyone is complicit and ignorant beyond belief.

• Like 2

The phenomenon of cognitive dissonance is very real and very common. Many folks simply do not want to, cannot, even consider that their government is lying to them. They believe the fantasy of beneficent government. Sad comment on humans. :cry:

• Like 1

Thank Richard Armey and a few others for acting on behalf of Fedex and UPS in placing an unrealistic accounting burden on USPS. Crony capitalism at its worst. :no:

• Like 1

This is recommended viewing for all Americans.

[media=]

[/media]

I'll just say that this video is a good example of how government is deceving people via " Offical reports ", it happens here too... but US is biiiig meaning more income..

Edited by Nuke_em
  • Like 1