Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Musical Guilty Pleasures

Ultima Weapon

I've come to believe we all have at least one or two "guilty pleasure" songs that we love, but are sometimes embarrased to admit it... :blush:

Therefore in order to eleviate some of the personal shame, I suggest we all just come on out and post 'em all in here... :innocent:

I'll start with that incredibly romantic song "I See The Light" from the Disney movie Tangled... Yes, Tangled... The CG Disney movie AW SHUT UP alright? <_< So I liked a romance song from a kids movie, is that so wrong!?!?!? :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

• Like 1

[media=]

[/media]

I was visiting a friend and decided to stay the night. I spent the night on his couch with his miniature dachshund, while he slept upstairs in his room. I enjoyed the dog's company as we both laid down for the night, and this just somehow became a good memory. This song was new at the time, so MTV2 or whatever channel was on the TV was playing it almost every 3rd or 4th song. I must have heard this song 15 times that night into morning, as I drifted in and out of half sleep. We all know how songs and memory go hand in hand. For that reason, it's now a guilty pleasure.

Edited by _Only

I was out doing some late night bowling and this video came on the jumbo screen. I was complete enthralled for some reason* even though this is totally not the kind of music I listen to. Give it a listen and tell me it's not super-catchy and makes you want to party.

*Might've been the hot, gyrating girls

Best video ever made too! Rush are flawless.

Oh and I also really like Roxette... :blush: